3 posts Page 1 of 1

CezPlayer

CezPlayer

by CezPlayer » June 27, 2018, 8:45 pm
In-Game Name: CezPlayer
Score: 4283
Timezone: GMT +1
Favorite anime series (optional): Naruto
Reason to join us: First of all I really like Japan and japanese culture. Secondly, a short time ago I started watching Anime and I really liked it. My favourite series is Naruto (as I said above). Because there is no group in content like this, I decided to apply here. I hope I will have a great time with you. And I also hope the group will become more active.

ありがとうございました

Regards,
CezPlayer

Shahan

ShahaN
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Shahan » June 27, 2018, 8:48 pm
CezPlayer wrote :
Reason to join us: First of all I really like Japan and japanese culture. Secondly, a short time ago I started watching Anime and I really liked it. My favourite series is Naruto (as I said above). Because there is no group in content like this, I decided to apply here. I hope I will have a great time with you. And I also hope the group will become more active.

ありがとうございました

Regards,
CezPlayer

Its Closed Bro

Hilda

Hilda
Retired Administrator

by Hilda » January 11, 2019, 4:59 am
Shahan wrote :
CezPlayer wrote :

ありがとうございました

Regards,
CezPlayer

Its Closed Bro

Not necessarily closed, we were very inactive but we have plans to revive the group so it has bright days again!

As for the current application; I've got the chance to meet you as an anime fan a while ago, hopefully you're still active.
I'd like to know if you keep in touch in-game, welcome aboard tho!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted applications”