☁Anime Brigade☁

Moderator: Anime Brigade leaders

659 posts Page 1 of 66

Hilda

Hilda
Retired Administrator

by Hilda » August 28, 2014, 12:39 am

We are just players who like to share our likes, specially about Japan's animations & related stuff, our basic objective is have fun & discuss about the mentioned theme, the main group's part is only Discuss, share & have fun In-game or Forums, Ecchi Force's objective is quite different, that section focuses on Events, Training officers, Member Recruitment, Image sharing & activity improvement, said this, if you want to join you should have a good server & forums rules knowledge & follow them, stay polite & try to be serious when it's required.

- Always follow server rules as well as group rules.
- Members may not DM other members unless given permission by a 'Senpai' or higher rank.
- - This is not a roleplay group or family. Therefore, you are allowed to join other groups apart from the Anime Brigade (we might host events that require role-play).
- You must follow higher ranks and obey their orders.
- Higher ranks may not abuse their rank if they do so report them to a leader and he will be dealt with.
- You may not ask for a promotion, doing so will result in a demotion or a kick.
- Don't constantly ask a tester to test you, if the tester is busy or cannot test you at that time, respect his decision (the tester will help you as soon as possible).
- Members are not obliged to join all the activities. Yet, member must respect higher rank's command during the activities. Only Sensei rank and above may give commands.
- Bribing for an invitation will result in a blacklist.
- Asking or bribing for a promotion will result in a demotion or kick + blacklist.
- Feel free to discuss anything group related ingame or on the forums, suggestions & improvements are always welcome.
- Don't ask to be part of the 'Ecchi Force', Leaders may select you if you're appropiate for this group section.
- Annoying, molesting, insulting, 'flaming', provoking another players (from the group or not) will receive instantly a warning, a second time will result in a kick - blacklist.
- Trying to make group/faction wars will lead you into a blacklist.
- Hentai and hard ecchi content are strictly forbidden within the forums.

1. You need to have a decent knowledge in server rules. (The most important thing in a group)
2. You need to have 750 or more score.
3. You need to have a decent knowledge in animes, manga or anything related to Japanese animated series.
4. You need to have a decent knowledge in English language (*wrong grammar talk* is allowed [Example: dis gremmer iz allowed])

Code: Select all
[b]In-Game Name:[/b]
[b]Score:[/b]
[b]Favorite anime series (Optional):[/b]
[b]Reason to join us:[/b]

[Lsrcr]Evo
[Lsrcr]Armin
[Lsrcr]Dani6

Blizzard
Nyx

Cyborg
[Lsrcr]Cyclon3
[Lsrcr]Nitin
WajeehiZONFIR333
Elite
Insert

Gal
Triple

TititMonyet
Nyut

Mega115
Kurtoks
Zezo
QueenOfHearts

[Lsrcr]Evo
[Lsrcr]Armin
[Lsrcr]Dani6

-

Blizzard
WajeehiZONFIR333

-

Anime News!
Spoiler: show
1. Anime news!
Naruto:
I wanted to ask: someone has heard about Naruto's manga ending already?, i was surprisingly shocked by the notice, even if i don't like Naruto, it is a great story to entertain people with action & great (repetitive) battles.
If you haven't seen anything related, here is a webpage which mark the countdown until the manga ends:
http://www.naruto.com/j/countdown/
As far as i know, around 10th of November Naruto's manga will end!

Noitamina's 10 years anniversary!
Zankyou No Terror
Even if the anime adaptation has ended, there are many doubts which haven't been solved & probably won't be solved.
This great anime adaptation has been continuously being compared with Death Note, not just by the plot, but the characters & drawing style, many people noticed about why was this anime being on air, for those who didn't; the anime was being aired just to entertain the Public meanwhile Psycho Pass was being aired but nobody expected that Zankyou No Terror would reach a popular spot between Mind-intellectual terrorism genre of Anime!

Psycho Pass:
Whatsoever, Psycho Pass Season 2 has already started!, who saw already season 1, shouldn't lose this continuation, here is the episode 1: http://animeshow.tv/Psycho-Pass-2-episode-1/

Tokyo Ghoul:
Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 is confirmed to being aired in January 2015, Sui Ishida's manga has ended but there is a chance to continue!,
The anime adaptation of the second season won't be following the Manga stories, instead, will follow a new original work with more drama, action & possibly (censored) gore scenes.
Here is the first "trailer":
[center]

Animes airing:

Madan no Ō to Vanadīsu
In times of war, set in a Fantasy counterpart of Western Europe, Ellenora Viltaria, one of the seven Vanadis of Zhcted, leads the war into the Kingdom of Brune. There are actually seven Vanadis, named like this because they each received a powerful weapon from the Black Dragon, to reign over 7 territories, each possessing their own. The power of the Vanadis causes dread and fear toward their enemies. An Earl in the service of the country of Brune, a young archer called Tigre, got a taste of it after he was defeated on the battlefield by Ellen (Ellenora).

The anime adaptation has already aired 2 episodes, i personally think that this anime adaptation has a great starting.

Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete
In Search of Lost Future is set in Uchihama Academy (内浜学園 Uchihama Gakuen?) and with the number of new students at the school increasing every year, a new school building is constructed. Before they move to the new building, the school will hold one last General Club Festival at the old building before it is closed down. Each of the clubs decide to give it their all to make it a success. Sō Akiyama is a member of the astronomy club, and just before the festival is to begin, the student executive committee asks the club's members to calm the uneasiness among the students in regard to mysterious incidents at the old building.

This anime will remind you "Another", not just by the drawing style but the suspension & almost full scary scenes.

World Trigger
In Mikado City (三門市 Mikado-shi) (280 000 inhabitants), a "gate" to a different world is opened suddenly one day. Monsters called "Neighbors" (近界民(ネイバー) Neibā, lit. "Near-world people") start appearing from it, everyone is afraid of them because Earth's weapons don't work against them, but a mysterious group starts fighting off the Neighbors. They, the "Border" defense agency, create a defense system against the Neighbors. Since then, regardless of the Neighbors still emerging from the gates, people of Mikado City were living normally today. Four and a half years after the gate is opened for the first time, Yūma Kuga (空閑 遊真 Kuga Yūma), a humanoid Neighbor, comes to Mikado City, where he meets Osamu Mikumo (三雲 修 Mikumo Osamu), a Border agent.

I haven't seen this anime, since it doesn't has any of my favorite genres.

Trinity Seven
Kasuga Arata lived a normal life together with his childhood friend, Hijiri Kasuga, in a small town. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and a magician appeared before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. The appearance of the magician led him to a new life in the Royal Biblia Academy and meeting the members of the Trinity Seven.

The anime has aired 1 episode which was a fantastic start, for those who have seen No Game No Life, you'll find a huge similitude!
The plot seems to be great, drawing style is clean & there are many other points to take in care.

Inou Battle Within Everyday Life
The story focuses on Senkō High School's Literary Club, whose five members; Jurai, Tomoyo, Hatoko, Sayumi, and Chifuyu, have all somehow developed superpowers. The superpowers have now become a part of their everyday lives as they battle against others wielding similar powers.

The anime has 1 episode aired, a great story-line, full comedy.

Conclusions:
There are many anime adaptations in air, I just shared the ones which I've found around & that i'll possibly watch.
Stay tuned, i'll be doing more anime news in a couple of weeks!
Special thanks to Wikipedia for the information, please note that i do not own any of this material that isn't my own opinion

2. Anime News!
Tokyo Ghoul √A

The second season, titled Tokyo Ghoul √A (東京喰種トーキョーグール√A), began airing on January 9th, 2015. Unlike the first season, which followed the original manga, the second season is an alternate story created by Ishida Sui for the anime.
It has been a while, Tokyo Ghoul Fanatics have been awaiting a couple of months for this new season, the new Opening & Ending are awesome & the story will follow the past season, the anime has 2 Episodes & it's on air, we've seen new characters, for example Mado's daughter!, but don't be surprised by a single character because many more are coming into this great anime series!

Anime series airing!
Absolute Duo:

A boy named Tōru Kokonoe decides that after losing someone precious in a terrifying incident, he wants to become stronger and enrolls in a special school where people manifest their souls as weapons called Blaze. Tōru is capable of producing his own Blaze, but for some reason it manifests as a shield instead of a weapon.

The anime has 3 episodes aired & yet i haven't found anything to dislike this series, it has action, it has comedy & also seems like it has a clean & modern drawing style!

Kuroko no Basuke 3:
The basketball team of Teikō Middle School rose to distinction by demolishing all competition. The regulars of the team became known as the "Generation of Miracles". After graduating from middle school, these five stars went to different high schools with top basketball teams. However, a fact few know is that there was another player in the "Generation of Miracles": a phantom sixth man. This mysterious player is now a freshman at Seirin High, a new school with a powerful, if little-known, team. Now, Kuroko Tetsuya- the sixth member of the "Generation of Miracles", and Kagami Taiga- a naturally talented player who spent most of middle school in the US, aim to bring Seirin to the top of Japan and begin taking on Kuroko's former teammates one by one.

The anime has two seasons behind & 2 episodes aired, i haven't enjoyed enough of the first season but I've seen the second season & it's promising much excitement in sports!

Shinmai Maou no Keyakusha:
Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Wiki is dedicated to the Light Novel series The Testament of Sister New Devil (新妹魔王の契約者『テスタメント』) written by Uesu Tetsuto and illustrated by Ōkuma Nekosuke (Nitro+) with six volumes released since September 2012. The manga adaptation is written again by Uesu Tetsuto but is drawn by Miyakokasiwa and has been serialized since May 2013. Another seinen version of the manga is illustrated by Fumihiro Kiso and began serialization in February 2014. An anime adaptation will be aired in 2015, with it being directed by Hisashi Saito.

I haven't found any recent Wiki of this anime, nevertheless it's awesome, it has two episodes aired, considering the drawing style & the main story, it promises great time to enjoy, unfortunately for myself, both episodes were too predictable to me, even if that occurred, it doesn't change the fact of being one of my Favorite anime series on air!

Yurikuma Arashi:
Long ago, a far-off planet known as Kumaria exploded, turning into a meteor shower that fell upon earth. This lead to the bears becoming violent and attacking the humans, who created the Wall of Extinction between them and the bears. Several years later, two bears, Ginko Yurishiro and Lulu Yurigasaki, disguise themselves as humans and enroll in Arashigaoka Academy, where Ginko takes interest in a human girl named Kureha Tsubaki.

I haven't personally seen any episode of this anime neither know how much episodes have been aired but it surely convinces me to take a look when i gain some time!

Kantai Collection:
Whilst the original game does not have a particular storyline, and largely focuses on gameplay, each of the official media works feature various settings with separate and differing canons. Not only do the stories differ, but also the depictions and interpretations of fleet girls and the manner in which they engage in combat. The game does not strictly define anything relating to its setting, allowing for a greater diversity of secondary literary adaptation works which cater to different audiences.

Another adaptation that i haven't seen, so far the video game was great & hopefully the anime series are great as well!

Conclusion & personal information:
There are many more anime series airing but as in the past News, i was just able to post those that seek my attention, hopefully you'll have great days with this series; a Special thanks to Wikipedia for the information of each anime.
I do not own any of this material that isn't my own opinion.

Changelog
8/27/14 Officially open.
8/30/14 Anime knowledge requirement has been removed
10/12/14 Anime news are constantly being updated
10/18/14 Anime news have been added to the main Post
6/17/2016 Nyut & Zezo added as Official members - Require test
6/17/2016 Main post has been updated & freshed
6/17/2016 Topic has updated Memberlist, players can also be formal members of the group upon a Leader's invitation meanwhile Applications are correctly sorted out; However, a small rule-knowledge quiz must be applied anyway
6/17/2016 Member list has been updated

Official art
Last edited by Hilda on March 16, 2015, 7:49 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Robberman

Robberman
Retired Administrator

by Robberman » August 28, 2014, 8:43 am
Good-Luck with your group buddy!
signature

OYaYa

Nyx

by OYaYa » August 28, 2014, 1:11 pm
In-Game Name:[Lsrcr]Nyx
Score:15k+
Favorite Anime:Hunter X Hunter
Reason to join us:I r lov to dm lolies,pls. I want to know much more gud anime and me wants to chill wif senpais

Hilda

Hilda
Retired Administrator

by Hilda » August 28, 2014, 1:37 pm
SharkyCyp wrote :
Good-Luck with your group buddy!

Thank you

OYaYa wrote :
In-Game Name:[Lsrcr]Nyx
Score:15k+
Favorite Anime:Hunter X Hunter
Reason to join us:I r lov to dm lolies,pls. I want to know much more gud anime and me wants to chill wif senpais

Thank you for applying for the Anime Brigade, before we can accept you we will test your rule-knowledge & we will do some questions about your favourite anime.

Good luck!

(Since we've started, we cannot accept applications without a test of rule knowledge or Anime knowledge).

gal

Gal
Donator

by gal » August 28, 2014, 2:01 pm
In-Game Name: [Lsrcr]Gal
Score:Around 5000
Favorite Anime:Nartuto shipoodim
Reason to join us:Dani is awesome,Armin is awesome, Evo is awesome.

Hilda

Hilda
Retired Administrator

by Hilda » August 28, 2014, 2:33 pm
gal wrote :
In-Game Name: [Lsrcr]Gal
Score:Around 5000
Favorite Anime:Nartuto shipoodim
Reason to join us:Dani is awesome,Armin is awesome, Evo is awesome.

Thank you for applying for the Anime Brigade, before we can accept you we will test your rule-knowledge & we will do some questions about your favourite anime.

Good luck!

(That reason too).

Blizzard

Blizzard
Donator

by Blizzard » August 28, 2014, 2:53 pm
INVITE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
In-Game Name: blezard
Score: 13k
Favorite Anime: One pece, blech, naruto, death note
Reason to join us: just cuz its the only anime group.
i didnt read all the other shit u wrote about the group, just invite me.

10k+ score | Top 10 Salesman | Former S.W.A.T. Member | Pagati Underboss | Fuckin Weeb | Roleplayer | God Of Dm

Hilda

Hilda
Retired Administrator

by Hilda » August 28, 2014, 3:02 pm
Blizzard wrote :
INVITE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
In-Game Name: blezard
Score: 13k
Favorite Anime: One pece, blech, naruto, death note
Reason to join us: just cuz its the only anime group.
i didnt read all the other shit u wrote about the group, just invite me.

Good luck!

(Since we've started, we cannot accept applications without a test of rule knowledge or Anime knowledge, that reason too
neverthless, all those who got invited before the Group by Armin, Evo & I can apply).

Kurtoks

Kurtoks

by Kurtoks » August 28, 2014, 3:17 pm
In-Game Name: [Lsrcr]Kurtoks
Score: 10k+
Favorite Anime: Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail
Reason to join us: Uhm, the only reason is probably because of my friends, and because i love anime.

(i couldnt think of something else ;_;)

HARAMBE WAS JUST A GORILLA

Cyborg.

Cyborg

by Cyborg. » August 28, 2014, 4:02 pm
In-Game Name:[Lsrcr]Cyborg
Score:+2540
Favorite Anime:Naruto Shippuden
Reason to join us:I like anime,Nice leaders,a New group idea,Wanna give it a shot
S.A. Army 1st Lieutenant / Training Officer / Event Officer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Former Underboss / Supporting Caporegime
659 posts Page 1 of 66
Return to “Important announcements”