Old Suggestions

Moderator: Developers

23 posts Page 2 of 3

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

by Zoroark » December 13, 2016, 8:32 am
itsDanny wrote :
We already have a page that automatically lists everyone with the tag. (https://ls-rcr.com/community/). Creating a whole new forum group just for tagged members is unnecessary and will cause only confusion as administrators would always have to be constantly updating it for anyone that receives or loses the tag.

Sorry, but it's a -1 from me.

Thanks,

Danny

I was basically going to say the same thing.

Raif

Raif

by Raif » December 15, 2016, 8:41 pm
Would be cool +1 from me.
Tagged Member - Retired - That's all you need to know.

SkBoY

SkBoY1
Donator

by SkBoY » December 15, 2016, 9:17 pm
+1

Tagged Member★ ★LSPD United Officer★ ★Maltesini Caporegime★ ★Terrorists Goon★ ★Absynth Crew SharpShooter★★Ex Dreamteam Member★ ★Ex Gamibno Caporegime★ ★Ex Leone Caporegime★ ★Ex The Gang OF Lsrcr Streets Security Cheif

Nilikos

NiLiKoS
Donator

by Nilikos » December 21, 2016, 10:03 am
itsDanny wrote :
We already have a page that automatically lists everyone with the tag. (https://ls-rcr.com/community/). Creating a whole new forum group just for tagged members is unnecessary and will cause only confusion as administrators would always have to be constantly updating it for anyone that receives or loses the tag.

Army Corporal
Spoiler: show
Past experience:
Army Master Sergeant
S.W.A.T Warrant Officer I
Pagati Consigliere
Maltesini acting father
Faroka leader
Clowns leader
VLA Mano Derecha
Gambino Caporegime
The bikers

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » December 21, 2016, 10:11 am
Negative with this one.

Some non tagged players feel discriminated and not treated fair and it would make it worse if they have a group which would make things more harsh.
glgy geri

TititMonyet

TititMonyet

by TititMonyet » December 21, 2016, 10:18 am
itsDanny wrote :

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

by Zoroark » December 21, 2016, 10:21 am
GalaxyGeri wrote :
Negative with this one.

Some non tagged players feel discriminated and not treated fair and it would make it worse if they have a group which would make things more harsh.

That reason is just as smart as me saying "I'm discriminated against because I'm not in the admin group due to me not being an admin" or "I didn't donate anything but I should be in the doners group with a green name" So all and all it's not harsh at all just not needed and there already is a place to view tagged members if one deemed that to be important for whatever reason.

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » December 21, 2016, 10:25 am
Zoroark wrote :
GalaxyGeri wrote :
Negative with this one.

That reason is just as smart as me saying "I'm discriminated against because I'm not in the admin group due to me not being an admin" or "I didn't donate anything but I should be in the doners group with a green name" So all and all it's not harsh at all just not needed and there already is a place to view tagged members if one deemed that to be important for whatever reason.

You make a point, however, there are not a lot admins and tagged members know that they need much more experience to make it to the moderator, so they don't feel that bad. But a lot of non tagged player which think that they are getting denied for unfair reason. can feel discriminated. There are no admin applications and not much to feel discriminated for.
glgy geri

Ty$on

Tyson
Donator

by Ty$on » December 21, 2016, 2:01 pm
Good idea +1

Raif

Raif

by Raif » December 24, 2016, 10:18 am
RaifMs wrote :
Would be cool +1 from me.

Edit: The person must have been a tag member for over 3+ months to get in the group.
Tagged Member - Retired - That's all you need to know.

23 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Archive”