Old Suggestions

Moderator: Developers

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » December 14, 2016, 8:56 pm
Your name: GalaxyGeri
Suggestion headline: Make a subforum in the basement for birthday topics.
Forum
Picture:-
Why should we accept this: A lot of players are making topics in the bar for birthdays so it would be better to organize things a bit and add a birthdays sub forum so others post there and so the wishes.
glgy geri

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

by Zoroark » December 14, 2016, 9:42 pm
No offense but I don't feel this is needed for we have enough sub forums already.

We have one for games another for Tech along with music and other stuff.

The bar gets the most attention so even with these sub forums people will most likely post them in the bar regardless with the excuse "it gets more attention there"

So implementing this won't really do much however that concludes my reason for a -1

Basic gist: Not important, the bar is kinda meant for stuff like that. Also it gets more attention there than a sub forum.

NotAnAdmin

Notan
Donator

by NotAnAdmin » December 15, 2016, 1:24 am
Zoroark wrote :
No offense but I don't feel this is needed for we have enough sub forums already.

The bar gets the most attention so even with these sub forums people will most likely post them in the bar regardless with the excuse "it gets more attention there"

So implementing this won't really do much however that concludes my reason for a -1

Basic gist: Not important, the bar is kinda meant for stuff like that. Also it gets more attention there than a sub forum.

Perfect reply, had the same thing in mind.

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » December 15, 2016, 6:27 am
Zoroark wrote :

Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » December 15, 2016, 7:24 am
Zoroark wrote :

Nothing I need to add to this but I feel the same way about it as well. -1 as it won't be used much by most of the community unfortunately.

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Mastro » September 15, 2018, 12:03 pm
Not really needed. We have the Bar for this.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Archive”