Old Suggestions

Moderator: Developers

29 posts Page 3 of 3

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » November 8, 2017, 3:31 pm
Babar wrote :
GalaxyGeri wrote :
i love how you take the reason of what an admin typed for your suggestion.
knowing others culture is pretty cool and gives you good knowledge

But Geri what about other things, Oggy posted there smth and the title of that topic was. I literally cannot say that. Now he has changed the topic.

Wow I did not mention any specific holy book.

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

by Zoroark » November 8, 2017, 6:58 pm
CXdur wrote :
Gangsta19 wrote :
Removing it will cause players to argue over mainchat and other forum sections,this way it's organised and we don't have to delete 100s of useless posts,rather they are where they belong..in a huge trash bin.

I agree.

JohnCarer wrote :
Cool opinion 1+

I'd agree with removing religion part but not culture/science.

I don't really think that would help, and I think it would be hard for a lot of our players to distinguish between culture and religion, especially if you are from a very religious country.
+1
We should remove it

I can be sure to disable the forum for you. I don't think you have met the age requirement either, and you actually just discussed religion in this topic by claiming that some of the statements in there are false. It's fine for you to say that, but say it there if so, not here. If you get provoked by these things you definitely should not use the forum.

Learning about other people's religions and culture should actually increase the tolerance for others. It's just when people use this forum to prove people wrong or prove people right that there's an issue, people should be allowed to have their own opinions and you definitely should not be angry with them for that.

Islam = no tolerance to other religions or ideas at least from my experience in many different communities where I don’t even make memes like I do here. (I barely talk in some of them too but that’s beside the point)

It’s quite common for someone to say “I believe in this” only to have the Islamic Muslims brag about how their religion makes them better than everyone while they claim to be humble and shit. (Don’t get me wrong I’ve seen it in other religions as well but it happens to be more common with Islam as of late) Other times they hypocritically say “don’t assume” while assuming a meme is being stated as if it’s 100% true facts and or someone’s way of thinking instead of just an obvious dumb joke but I digress.

I’m going to close with the point of: if the majority of Islamic people took their own advise and didn’t assume while growing some form tolerance there would be far less issues. (Far less memes too KEK)

Boone

Boone
Donator

by Boone » November 9, 2017, 4:00 am
I don't see where's the problem. Religious arguments will be inevitable for at least a few more centuries whether you like it or not, religions have been here since... well since we began to have history. So basically removing that section won't help you much. In my opinion if you don't like that section, just don't look that way, you are not inclined to view it.

However, there could be an alternative, if you're in it for science or culture; we can ask for two separate sub forums, Science/Culture, and Religion. I guess you wouldn't trip over a religious topic when you're inside the Science section.

Snipaxxyy

Snipaxxyy

by Snipaxxyy » November 9, 2017, 6:18 pm
I don't think it should be removed but,we've to stop those guys who Copy texts from Google (They don't even look who wrote them) and show them in here.Most of things I've saw in those topics about Muslim religion is not true.They're talking about Qur'an while they belive cow is a god.

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

Fady

Fady

by Fady » November 10, 2017, 7:04 am
OG.Loc. wrote :
I don't think it should be removed but,we've to stop those guys who Copy texts from Google (They don't even look who wrote them) and show them in here.Most of things I've saw in those topics about Muslim religion is not true.They're talking about Qur'an while they belive cow is a god.

That is exactly what is happening

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » November 10, 2017, 10:00 am
+1 for the suggestion because most of then copy the text from google and paste it so better being fake the section should be removed.
It’s good with culture and science no need to remove that.

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

iActroes

iActroes
Donator

by iActroes » November 10, 2017, 6:34 pm
Criminal wrote :
+1 for the suggestion because most of then copy the text from google and paste it so better being fake the section should be removed.
It’s good with culture and science no need to remove that.
Spoiler: show

Nyut

Nyut
Game Administrator
Event Host

by Nyut » November 19, 2017, 1:59 pm
oh for gods sake finally
ultra +1 even though i never check forum, this shit's gaming community, not some random religion community

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Mastro » September 15, 2018, 8:47 am
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
People keep saying lies and stuff, and some really don't like it. I know this section is 18+, but hey, everyone looks at it, and it's kinda offensive towards other religion
+1
We should remove it

People are just expressing their opinions, it's not about lying or not, especially when it comes to such topics.

Said section has a +18 warning, and I suggest you don't look at it if you are a bit too sensitive and what not. No one is forced to read all those topics.

Suggestion has been dismissed. Some people do really want to have civilized and reasonable conversations, let's not ruin that.

29 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Archive”