Moderator: Developers

18 posts Page 2 of 2

JoyceJuicy

JoyceJuicy

by JoyceJuicy » December 8, 2017, 2:18 pm
Robin wrote :
JoyceJuicy wrote :
Robin wrote :
No offense but there are many ways to quickly count the images in under a minute.

I barely understand your suggestion by the way, mine explaining?

Just add something like "save draft" we have right now. Example I've made a private topic for myself to save the picture

-End

Then we save it.Soon we can comeback and add other screenshot that we just upload and save it again.So that we don't need to post all screenshot in one time and counting a lot of screenshots.

So you want to upload the pictures to the Lsrcr forums?

Just a save draft,not actually upload.Just like a saving draft.Technically,yes.

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » December 8, 2017, 3:03 pm
JoyceJuicy wrote :
Robin wrote :
JoyceJuicy wrote :

Just add something like "save draft" we have right now. Example I've made a private topic for myself to save the picture

-End

Then we save it.Soon we can comeback and add other screenshot that we just upload and save it again.So that we don't need to post all screenshot in one time and counting a lot of screenshots.

So, as you said, it's hard to do it with 100 pictures.
So you want Lsrcr to allow players to upload 100+ pictures at once, taking up a fuckton of disk space?

-1, this will be useless as there are many other solutions.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

JoyceJuicy

JoyceJuicy

by JoyceJuicy » December 8, 2017, 3:41 pm
Robin wrote :
JoyceJuicy wrote :
Robin wrote :

So you want Lsrcr to allow players to upload 100+ pictures at once, taking up a fuckton of disk space?

Thats not what I mean,what I meant was we upload screenshot with other website with small amount of screenshots everytime,and save it's link in a private topic which we can only see it.

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » December 8, 2017, 3:50 pm
JoyceJuicy wrote :
Robin wrote :
JoyceJuicy wrote :

Thats not what I mean,what I meant was we upload screenshot with other website with small amount of screenshots everytime,and save it's link in a private topic which we can only see it.

You can EASILY create albums on Imgur, I don’t see why Lsrcr needs to cover this.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Blackouts Advisor
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Fady

Fady

by Fady » December 8, 2017, 8:22 pm
Robin wrote :
JoyceJuicy wrote :
Robin wrote :

You can EASILY create albums on Imgur, I don’t see why Lsrcr needs to cover this.

Other than creating albums. You can do it like me and save the screenshot on a notepad on ur Desktop, or in your folder. For me, I have a folder for Lsrcr, which is divided into folders, and 2 of these folders are for Swat and Pagati. In each folder, I have a folder for each achievement, and every time I complete an achievement, I edit the folder's name and put DONE next to it. When your done, you can upload them on imgur, and then save the link of I'm ur in a notepad, inside the folder of ur achievements.

Other than that, you can upload a picture, save its link with the above method, and every time you get a picture, you can go to the link and click on the button below the pic, which I believe should be something similar to upload.

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

JoyceJuicy

JoyceJuicy

by JoyceJuicy » December 8, 2017, 9:56 pm
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Robin wrote :
JoyceJuicy wrote :

Other than creating albums. You can do it like me and save the screenshot on a notepad on ur Desktop, or in your folder. For me, I have a folder for Lsrcr, which is divided into folders, and 2 of these folders are for Swat and Pagati. In each folder, I have a folder for each achievement, and every time I complete an achievement, I edit the folder's name and put DONE next to it. When your done, you can upload them on imgur, and then save the link of I'm ur in a notepad, inside the folder of ur achievements.

Other than that, you can upload a picture, save its link with the above method, and every time you get a picture, you can go to the link and click on the button below the pic, which I believe should be something similar to upload.

Noted,my folders all will be deleted after a restart.

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » December 8, 2017, 10:08 pm
JoyceJuicy wrote :
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Robin wrote :

Google Drive, Dropbox, and countless cloud services.
Not to mention how retarded it is for not making proper backups.

-1, it’s your own responsibility, not Lsrcr’s.

Blackouts Advisor
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » December 8, 2017, 10:16 pm
Robin wrote :
JoyceJuicy wrote :
xDeadlyKiller wrote :

Google Drive, Dropbox, and countless cloud services.
Not to mention how retarded it is for not making proper backups.

-1, it’s your own responsibility, not Lsrcr’s.

I kind of have to agree with Robin here. I haven't really looked much into this and I won't either. Had we created the forum ourselves it could have been considered, but we haven't and I think the current functionality is more than good enough for a forum's image uploading service.

And also, seeing as you believe Imgur is complicated (and can't find any substitute service, or just haven't tried), a service specifically created for uploading pictures, I don't think there's a lot of hope you'd be satisfied with ours either!

This is really just not worth the work.
signature
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Archive”