LSRCR Hall of Fame! [DENIED]

Old Suggestions

Moderator: Developers

7 posts Page 1 of 1

Twitter_2006

Twitter

by Twitter_2006 » April 4, 2018, 8:13 pm
Your name:Twitter
Suggestion headline:LSRCR Hall of fame to honor those who have left the community
Forum/Main Website:Website
Picture:None.
Why should we accept this:I've been here for many years playing LSRCR but I've never seen a hall of fame section and I think we need one. This section on the forums should be mad to recognize the contributions made by the past members of the community.There are many Admins,donators,tagged members who have worked hard to take this community to where it is today and those we know the some of the members have gone,over time,we might forget them(of course nobody will remember each and every single one of them) so lets just make a new forum called 'Hall of Fame' and put their names and profile pictures there. This way older and newer members can have a look at the contributions made by them and it will help remember them and their contributions.I have seen that in another community(Counter Strike community). Why can't we have it here?

For example: [Lsrcr]Spoon - Senior Administrator
[Lsrcr]Chris - Senior Administrator

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » April 4, 2018, 8:29 pm
-1, useless and will only cause a fuckton of spam to the people that maintain/make it.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » April 4, 2018, 11:50 pm
I like that you’re trying to give recognition to those who have put time and effort to fix the community or at least make it one percent better but this is not needed, besides the people in question if they left I doubt they’d care about stuff such as this, that and it’ll cause too many issues such as spam (as robin said) elitism (even if good intentions were made) and much more. I am going to have to go with a -1 the people who have been good to this community know who they are and the players themselves well rep the names if they feel the player (or players) deserve recognition. Though most who do it don’t do it for recognition (at least not I)

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » April 5, 2018, 2:15 am
Useless not because of the time to maintain it but because of the whole "doing something for getting something back". Also will foster autism for those that think that something like that matters even remotely kek

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » April 5, 2018, 3:07 am
-1,that isn't really necessary.Its useless too.

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » April 5, 2018, 3:20 am
You are creating hall of fame for those who left server and will they read your stuff if they left
I am same!

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Mastro » September 15, 2018, 8:31 am
We don't really think that's needed and it seems that most members agree aswell.

Thanks for it though.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Archive”