Craftsmen Store

15 posts Page 2 of 2

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » February 17, 2017, 6:49 pm
I'm not sure if this is allowed because no matter where, you are not allowed to ask for Donation items.

Also, Marvelo, the one who donated for this group got banned both in-game and on forum. So I think this group should be removed.

Ty$on

Tyson
Donator

by Ty$on » February 17, 2017, 7:02 pm
[Lsrcr]Oggy wrote :
I'm not sure if this is allowed because no matter where, you are not allowed to ask for Donation items.

Also, Marvelo, the one who donated for this group got banned both in-game and on forum. So I think this group should be removed.

Before making this group, i have read the rules one more time and found nothing against the rules.
About that the group should be removed,
There were three leaders(Me/Marvelo/Sonnet), yea Marvelo was banned but we are not.

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » February 17, 2017, 7:09 pm
Ty$on wrote :
[Lsrcr]Oggy wrote :

Before making this group, i have read the rules one more time and found nothing against the rules.
About that the group should be removed,
There were three leaders(Me/Marvelo/Sonnet), yea Marvelo was banned but we are not.

Sorry for posting here but I believe that said rule was set in place to avoid people from spamming members in game and on forums for the items.

This group seems to have a somewhat original concept, it seems to have good formatted topics, and it seems to be attracting attention as well. Removing this group altogether should not happen, but maybe some modifications have to be made.

Again, I don't think any modification needs to take place yet some administrative member might.

Cheese

Cheez
Retired Administrator

by Cheese » February 20, 2017, 4:44 pm
Ty$on wrote :
It's our store, It's kinda like Market section, but there are some differences.

Differences like?

Ty$on

Tyson
Donator

by Ty$on » February 20, 2017, 5:05 pm
Cheese wrote :
Ty$on wrote :
It's our store, It's kinda like Market section, but there are some differences.

Differences like?

Like it was with special price and you can ask for any item so we have to get it for you..
Btw, the group is no longer official, Cxdur removed it.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “The Craftsmen”