Machine Learning

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Aamir

Aamir

by Aamir » June 8, 2019, 4:06 am
Anyone here who is good with Machine Learning and Training AI bots (Like for optical readers or face detectors or like movement detectors etc).
Need suggestions on training a bot to detect certain letters on a field which can be in any orientation.

Language that i am working on : Python
◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○
    Aamir Vakeel

Thanks to Likewise for such a beautiful signature.
signature

ImageImage

☆ | Proud Muslim | Proud Pakistani |☆

Gangsta19

Gangsta19
Game Administrator

by Gangsta19 » June 9, 2019, 1:12 am
Aamir wrote :
Anyone here who is good with Machine Learning and Training AI bots (Like for optical readers or face detectors or like movement detectors etc).
Need suggestions on training a bot to detect certain letters on a field which can be in any orientation.

I'd give you sources but since you're a paki you could use it for EVIL ;) :evil:
in other words , dont abuse AI , once it's set loose the whole planet is FUCKED.

Ginger

Ginger
Donator

by Ginger » June 11, 2019, 12:24 pm
Gangsta19 wrote :
Aamir wrote :

I'd give you sources but since you're a paki you could use it for EVIL ;) :evil:
in other words , dont abuse AI , once it's set loose the whole planet is FUCKED.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImage

signature

Dimitrije.

Dimitrije

by Dimitrije. » June 12, 2019, 7:29 pm
Aamir wrote :

share your code in PY with us

Aamir

Aamir

by Aamir » June 26, 2019, 2:36 pm
Gangsta19 wrote :
Spoiler: show
Aamir wrote :

Very kind words said by you and it was very much helpfull

Dimitrije. wrote :
Spoiler: show
Aamir wrote :

share your code in PY with us

My project just got over and even we won the competition though i would never share the code, Why would i do that?

//LockPlsAdmen
    Aamir Vakeel

Thanks to Likewise for such a beautiful signature.
signature

ImageImage

☆ | Proud Muslim | Proud Pakistani |☆
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Programming”