Donator

by Yuvi » January 6, 2017, 10:43 am
Zoom-in, or right click> open image in new tab
Credit

Wajeeh

WajeehiZONFIR333==]
Developer

by Wajeeh » January 7, 2017, 6:11 pm
I have worked on them, except Ruby and Objective-C and iOS. Though i've not specialized in any one.
idk what to do.
Are you a student? or a developer (in field)?

Weeb|Admin|Developer

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

by Yuvi » January 9, 2017, 6:58 pm
Wajeeh wrote :
I have worked on them, except Ruby and Objective-C and iOS. Though i've not specialized in any one.
idk what to do.
Are you a student? or a developer (in field)?

Well I'm a student on 12th grade, I learned C# for 3 years in school, but I started learning it alone before I start learning in school. I'm now working with a friend on a small company that design and develop websites and Android Application(This is the part I work in), there is more things..
I had a look on Python and tried few things with it. I can make a full website with admin management and SQLData/MS Access database.
I tried to get into the Android applications business, I tried Android Studio(which uses Java), I later kept searching for a way to make Android applications in C#, and yeah I found Xamarin(Which works on Visual Studio), I started working on it and stopped, after I realized that there is Unity to make games and its easier( for games ) and I can use C#.. I worked few weeks for a game that I wanted to publish which named Color Point something like that I forgot, I almost finished it but suddenly I had to take care of my studies and school to I left it. And I will not be able to make Android Application till I refresh my knowledge about it haha.
I'm getting into the white hat hacking now... Learning many interesting and awesome things from few websites and from experienced cyber security people.

That's my background haha.

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » January 14, 2017, 6:42 am
Picture way too confusing.

11PM

11PM
Donator

by 11PM » January 14, 2017, 5:57 pm
Yaay my field :lol:

Anything a person wants.
All of them are good.
Though i strongly suggest OOP paradigm (so be it Java, PHP, C#...)

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

by Yuvi » January 14, 2017, 9:40 pm
11PM wrote :
Yaay my field :lol:

Anything a person wants.
All of them are good.
Though i strongly suggest OOP paradigm (so be it Java, PHP, C#...)

C# and Java are awesome for OOP. (No knowledge about PHP).

Wajeeh

WajeehiZONFIR333==]
Developer

by Wajeeh » January 15, 2017, 2:40 pm
Yes, i would also recommended C++ for starters since i started with C++ (Procedural programming and then OOP) and now most of the programming languages are ez to understand.

Weeb|Admin|Developer

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

by Yuvi » January 15, 2017, 3:34 pm
Wajeeh wrote :
Yes, i would also recommended C++ for starters since i started with C++ (Procedural programming and then OOP) and now most of the programming languages are ez to understand.

Its not just C++. If you know any programming language, it will be easy to you to learn other languages.

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » April 28, 2017, 3:09 am
I know Embedded C programming which is used to create Robots and Machines , It is also used for coding !

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » May 25, 2017, 4:19 am
Yuvi wrote :
Wajeeh wrote :

Its not just C++. If you know any programming language, it will be easy to you to learn other languages.

Exactly. I started with C and then C++ (when I was 9 years old) and now I can learn any other programming language in a few hours.
14 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Programming”