Robotics,Embedded C

12 posts Page 2 of 2

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » October 21, 2017, 2:04 pm
Rally3 wrote :
Robin wrote :
HTML CSS + Robotics in the same title.

I summon Rally to go ranting about that here.

summon successful

i really will skip on ranting tho for my own health, if u wanna do programming and share it its cool, just dont expect ppl to clean your ass or nothing. you still a busta jilla.

I changed the topic,lil boi.Maths sucks

Mason

Mason
Donator

by Mason » October 23, 2017, 9:50 pm
Wajeeh wrote :
Mason wrote :
Wajeeh wrote :
yes, arduino is simple c++ with the helper libraries.

Embedded C is a different thing, you program AVR IC's using pure C programming and it's quite difficult and then burn the code to them.

Never needed an explaination between the differences of C and C++ lol. Seems to me that you want to show off abit Herr Wahejjeeeh. Just unfamiliar with the term robotics. I own an arduino though. Infact it's 1 feet away from me right now. So robotics is a general terms for microcontrollers? lmao kids today

Yes i really wanted to show off since I am really proud to have worked with the Embedded-C which is considered to be a bit low level language and it makes me sad when people mix it with the Arduino programming.

Honestly programming, as far as being proud goes, is basically mathematics. If you are coding in PHP or C++ the principles of math is still the same. It's just the syntax and obviously what it allows you to do in regards to functions etc... You should be proud if you're a good mathematician. Being proud because you learned some syntax is pretty gay of you(if thats the case). I have had a friend, who knew nothing about PHP or programming in general really, make, in no time, a functional chess game from SCRATCH with visualized tiles and everything. Only because he is good at math. For an example viewtopic.php?t=66282 could be implemented to the UCP to make some cool shit. The syntax of that code would not be impressive. The math behind it would.
ER
12 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Programming”