Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » January 27, 2016, 11:16 pm
LS-RCR Newspaper

28/01/2016

In-Game News

LS-RCR Verion 8.1 R31

Lsrcr has received another new update at 25 January, it goes by then name of R31, made by [Lsrcr]Tamer, and it is to announce many updates which includes:
- Trucker message command (/trm)
- /cancelhit
- Command to chat at donators dome (/ddc)
- Government Medics can no longer be shot down. However a medic can be shot down if they they have healed a LEO at a close time and if the attacker is wanted.
- Added blindfolds, buyable via /items.
- Added C4 shop to LV.
- Three new purchasable interiors for houses.
- Drug dealers will receive score from drug deals now (only if they made a deal over 250g)

Blindfolding

To add a little more spice and a little touch of roleplay to the server, [Lsrcr]ETJaiJai had suggested the blindfold command. Basically, you could blindfold a person after kidnapping them, which would turn their screen black. It’s a great way for the roleplaying groups and families to enact out kidnappings in a better manner after this update. You can buy the blindfolds from a salesman as of now, though we believe it won’t be long before the item hits the 24/7 stores soon.

New Interiors

Apart from an update on the roleplaying end, the LSRCR staff has also added a couple of house interiors for the donated houses. Anyone who owns a donated house will now be able to set their interior as the ones added. However, we have also heard that these interiors won’t be cheap. 25 DPs is what the price is rumoured to be, so be ready to shell out a few bucks for these special interiors.Nobody owning one of the new interiors has yet been found, so we can't provide any screenshots.
Credits to [Lsrcr]Absynth for making the interiors!

Real Life News

Money Is Nothing

If you ever loved pictures of potatos, you'd like this. A portrat by the Irinish photographer, Kevin Abosch was sold for $1.080.000. (1.08 mil.) The picture was sold to a European business man there was eating while he saw the picture and immediately wanted it, therefor he offered Kevin Abosch $1.080.000. Although we all would love to get so much money in our hands, Kevin Abosch decided to donate them all to chairity.

iPhone

Since the first lunch of iPhone back in 2007 they've always sold good. There have never been a drop in the sales since 2007 but this year, Apple chief executive Tim Cook excepts a drop in the iPhone sales. Even though it sounds hard that such a populair product will fall in sales, it doesnt mean anything to Apple. Last year the sold 74.8 million units. 2 years ago they sold 74.5 million units which also takes iPhone to the number 1 spot in smartphone sales.Image

Group News

Pagati

It's been announced that [Lsrcr]Nitin is temporarily giving his Don status to [Lsrcr]Cheez for 31 days, as Nitin got exams, it is to mention that Pagati members made a quick poll on it and they agreed about Cheez, and the family is now led by Cheez & Sunday for 31 days.

Saints

The huge group, Saints, has recently kicked over 37 members for inactivity!, As much as it sounds as a shocking number, it is to mention that it's for the good of Saints and to maintain a good activity, the removal has been announced by [Lsrcr]Fantastic who also launched the inactivity check in the first place.

VLA

It is sad to see such a great group shutdown, but it's confirmed, the Varios Los Aztecas has been shut down for some reasons, this was announced by the Ex Jefe [Lsrcr]Yuvi and all the base/gang rights has been removed automatically from everyone, and all the old VLA members are allowed to join any gang/mafia they wish to join.

Video Of The Week

Robot Chicken: Star Wars

Player Highlight

[Lsrcr]Nitin

About Nitin
Nitin is a game Administrator, with 1714 hours (and counting) of playtime of of the more active players. Beside of this Staff duties he sweeps the streets of San Andreas as a S.A. Army Sergeant. But lets not forget about the fact that he is the Pagati Don!

How old are you?
Hey, I'm 17.

When did you join Ls-rcr?
I joined Ls-rcr on 12th May 2012.

How did you join ls-rcr?
Was looking for Cops and Robbers and came across Ls-rcr.

What did you think when you just joined Ls-rcr?
Nothing special, I thought of how the main faction works, What are the different roles of moderators/administrators.

How long have you been here?
More than 3 years.

What are your hobby's?
I love drawing, reading books, watch anime and tasting new food items.

What is your motto?
Sky above me, Earth below me, Fire within me

Do you have any titles or ranks that you are proud of?
I'm proud of everything I have!

What do you love the most about LS-RCR?
I love chilling with players, have a long talk with them, drive with them, and I like liveliness in the mainchat all the time (except morning my GMT).

What do you hate the most of LS-RCR?
Those who try to piss others off, hackers, useless argument, faction wars.

The Team

Layout - Robin
Introduction - Robin
In-Game News - Notan & Cyborg
Real Life News - Jensen
Group News - Cyborg
Video Of The Week - Robin
Player Highlight - Robin
The Team - Robin
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

iFanta

Deluxe
Donator

Post by iFanta » January 27, 2016, 11:20 pm
Nice mates! :)
People who die by suicide don't want to end their lives, they want to end their pain.

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

Post by Zoroark » January 28, 2016, 12:21 am
Good job man :3

The reason iPhone sales are going down (supposedly) is probably because A no one can afford them and B IOS 9 ain't that great from what I hear along with other complaints I don't remember fully.

N.Ali

Ali
Donator

Post by N.Ali » January 28, 2016, 12:46 am
Good job.

signature

Mega115

Mega115

Post by Mega115 » January 28, 2016, 5:56 am
Good job!

Only big brains allowed

Crossbones

Bonez

Post by Crossbones » January 28, 2016, 6:00 am
TheMega115 wrote :
Good job!

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

Post by Abstract » January 28, 2016, 6:30 am
Great work guys! A few typos here and there, but nothing too bad!

Love reading these. :mrgreen:

y u no announce gamb's new rank and con bish

[Lsrcr]Yakuza

Yakuza

Post by [Lsrcr]Yakuza » January 29, 2016, 11:34 pm
nice one
Click on the pic.

LS-RCR Donator | Tagged Member | S.W.A.T. Ex Commander | Top Active | Map Creator

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Archive”