Post by Robin » January 20, 2016, 9:43 am
[Lsrcr]Demon. wrote :
How do i fucking join ?

You can't anymore.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

iFanta

Deluxe
Donator

Post by iFanta » January 20, 2016, 10:15 am
[Lsrcr]Robin wrote :
[Lsrcr]iFanta wrote :
btw Subject should be 19/01/2016 not 19/02/2016 right? ;)

Shhh, they didn't see it!

:lol:
People who die by suicide don't want to end their lives, they want to end their pain.

Jensen

Jensen
Donator

Post by Jensen » January 20, 2016, 11:37 am
[Lsrcr]GreaTSaN wrote :
Everything is great except the real life news because your half of the irl news is wrong.

I'd love if you could tell me why half of the irl news are wrong.

Jensen

Jensen
Donator

Post by Jensen » January 20, 2016, 11:43 am
Okay, before any of you are writing shit about the IRL news are wrong, read on the internet first.

In Denmark alone, 2 girls are currently in jail for helping ISIS planning terror against Denmark. They were both born danish, and they converted to Islam - both of them. Currently aged 15 and 17. They got help from a soldier from Syria that was on holiday in Denmark. Not to harm anyone, just to get young girls. He admitted that.

Also lately, there have been a report from France by a young girl that converted into Islam. It's extremely easy to find articles around this topic on the internet.
Guide of how to do it: #1 Google.com > #2 "ISIS get young girls." > #3 Check every fucking link there are.

I'll even put som examples here for you to see:
https://www.google.com/search?q=isis+ge ... 3&ie=UTF-8

So now, please stop saying it's bullshit when it is the truth. Wake up.

GreaTSaN

GreaTSaN
Radio Manager

Post by GreaTSaN » January 20, 2016, 12:08 pm
[Lsrcr]Jensen wrote :
Okay, before any of you are writing shit about the IRL news are wrong, read on the internet first.

In Denmark alone, 2 girls are currently in jail for helping ISIS planning terror against Denmark. They were both born danish, and they converted to Islam - both of them. Currently aged 15 and 17. They got help from a soldier from Syria that was on holiday in Denmark. Not to harm anyone, just to get young girls. He admitted that.

Also lately, there have been a report from France by a young girl that converted into Islam. It's extremely easy to find articles around this topic on the internet.
Guide of how to do it: #1 Google.com > #2 "ISIS get young girls." > #3 Check every fucking link there are.

I'll even put som examples here for you to see:
https://www.google.com/search?q=isis+ge ... 3&ie=UTF-8

So now, please stop saying it's bullshit when it is the truth. Wake up.

Hey hey, calm down. Let me tell you what I was basically saying. "Isis get young girls" news has started when an Austrian teen beaten to dead for trying to leave terror group. Even though nobody exactly knows what is the real matter its just media sharing this and IS later confirmed that she was killed by them but still its not confirmed by foreign ministers.

Foreign ministers have not confirmed the teen's death, the Local reported

Actually, she was in love with someone who was an ISIS fighter and she ran away to marry him.

As for the Denmark, I don't have any reports or information about that. I'd be happy if you'll provide a source.

Rest of the news is perfect as I stated in my reply. One thing more, I don't think so its really easy to take down at Syria as there is still a Delta military operation going on and and I think most of the countries has blocked it, like in Pakistan, we can't goto Israel.

I ain't talking shit about IRL News, the whole newspaper is pretty good but I was just letting you know from what I've got to know from International News.

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

Post by Zoroark » January 23, 2016, 12:37 pm
Apart from a few grammar errors everything was good, good work.

Just remember that vowels require an "an" not an "a" the vowels are A E I O U and sometimes Y

:3 (That is a common mistake though so its not a big deal just thought you'd want to know)

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » January 23, 2016, 1:44 pm
Zoroark wrote :
Apart from a few grammar errors everything was good, good work.

Just remember that vowels require an "an" not an "a" the vowels are A E I O U and sometimes Y

:3 (That is a common mistake though so its not a big deal just thought you'd want to know)

Where are those made?
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

Post by Zoroark » January 23, 2016, 2:32 pm
[Lsrcr]Robin wrote :
LS-RCR Newspaper

19/01/2016

Introduction

Once a every Wednesday [My correction: "Once a week, every Wednesday"] (now Thursday because it was finished early) there is a new edition of the LS-RCR Newspaper. This edition is the very first made be the new team, leaded by the new Chief Editor Robin.

In-Game News

LS-RCR Radio

Since 24/10/2015 the LS-RCR Radio was offline, now after 3 months it's back! At 17/01/2016 Onzie announced that we got a new broadcasting Server, may DJs are enjoying it and I have seen many broadcasts.
We got a useful tip about the LS-RCR Radio at the Tip Of The Week, more later about it!
There might be more news coming regarding the LS-RCR Radio soon, we don't know when, but it might come.

LS-RCR Newspaper

The LS-RCR Newspaper had a reform, Elite resigned from his position as Chief Editor just a couple of hours before 2016 started. Robin was announced as the new Chief Editor then. The LS-RCR Newspaper got a reform, a new Team was put together. The recruiting started, but in just 3 days all spots where taken. More parts of the LS-RCR Newspaper where announced. Now the first edition of the LS-RCR Newspaper is released with the new Team.

Forum Update

The Forums got a update, Kissane took some time and added a brand new BBCode, the Font BBCode. You can use 50 different Fonts at the moment, you can find a list of avaible Fonts here: http://www.cssfontstack.com/.
There might come more updated to the Forum, Kissane said that he will look into some things.
Thank you Kissane for the hard work!
Sans-serif, Arial, Arial Black, Arial Narrow, Arial Rounded MT Bold, Avant Garde, Calibri, Candara, Century Gothic, Franklin Gothic Medium, Futura, Geneva, Gill Sans, Helvetica, Impact, Lucida Grande, Optima, Segoe UI, Tahoma, Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Serif, Big Caslon, Bodoni MT, Book Antiqua, Calisto MT, Cambria, Didot, Garamond, Georgia, Goudy Old Style, Hoefler Text, Lucida Bright, Palatino, Perpetua, Rockwell Extra Bold, Baskerville, Times New Roman, Monospaced, Consolas, Courier New, Lucida Console, Lucida Sans Typewriter, Monaco, Andale Mono, Fantasy, Copperplate, Papyrus, Brush Script MT and Charcoal.

Real Life News

Legends never die

14th of January 2016 did the world lose a legend. Alan Rickman, more known as Professor Snape in the Harry Potter series died in a age of 69. [My correction "He died at the age of 69" It just sounds better and the sentence flows more smoothly] In a long time he did fight with cancer which he unfortunately lost the battle to.
He was also known for his roles in other movies, but the most people will always remember him as Professor Snape.
21th February 1946 - 14th January 2016. Rest in peace.

IS gets young girls

In the last couple of weeks there have been many discussions in every country of the world. Experts have noticed that many young girls at the age from 15-20 are converting to Islam and are taking down to Syria to help ISIS. The way ISIS are convincing young girls to help them are actually easy. They convince them that they need them, that they have a important role on earth. The parents to these girls don't know what went wrong and why they do this. Who knows?

Group News

Ultimate Fighting Championship

A new group has been launched, it goes by the name of UFC or Ultimate Fighting Championship, it is led by Duffey and Absynth, it's about boxing fights and it consists titles and belts, it is considered as the first group of that type and it seem to gain a lot of success quickly!

Pagati Expansion

The new assigned Don, Nitin, has announced the expansion of La Famiglia Assassini Pagati, it is to mention that the mafia gained a lot of members and interest in such a short time, with new Don & Consigliere being assigned a few weeks ago, right after the removal of the old Don and Consigliere.
It is also announced that a new Underbosses are added, they go by the name of [Lsrcr]Danny & [Lsrcr]Loudy

Leone, Saints & Stunt Kings

The Leone family which been through many rough time of leaders resignations and family closings, seems to encounter another change today with their old Don, Lacky, resigns and handles the mafia to [Lsrcr]Aka [My correction "Don, Lacky resigns and hands the mafia over to [Lsrcr]Aka"
On the other hand, Saints which seemed to go through some inactivity times, launches an inactivity check which announces the removal of the members who do not respond till 20 january, as a way to bring the group back
While in stunt kings, their efforts to bring the group active are around, as they assigned an event officer and made additions to their training officers team and also it appears that there's activites by the members.

Tip Of The Week

LS-RCR Radio

As you know, you can enjoy the LS-RCR Radio live while In-Game. But there is a very easy way to listen to it on an alternative way!
EDIT: The easiest way: https://ls-rcr.com/radio/
It's really simple, just go to this site: http://navi.streaming.zfast.co.uk:2199/start/menzelbe/.
Now you will see a list of the recent songs played, you also see a small mini player on the right. Just press the play button and now you can listen to the Radio! If this doesn't work, try going to this site: http://149.255.59.164:8013/index.html?sid=1. You will also see about the same, there is also a miniplayer where you simply press play.

Video Of The Week

Adele Carpool Karaoke

The video of the week this time are the famous video been created by The Late Late show with James Corden featuring Adele. James Corden is known for picking up famous people and just drive around in the streets with them. While they're singing karaoke.

Player Highlight

Stormwind

About [Lsrcr]Stormwind
Stormwind is our newest Administrator and a well known member of the community. Beside of his Staff duties he likes to serve as a S.A. Army Master Sergeant. [My correction " an S.A. Army Staff Sargent" Reason is because its like saying RP, you say an RP not a RP. I'll explain it later, it's more of a sentence flow thing though.]

How old are you?
I am 21 years old.

When did you join Ls-rcr?
I believe it was in 2010.

How did you join ls-rcr?
I've been invited by a friend who is not playing anymore. His nickname was [Lsrcr]Speedy, as far as I can remember.

What did you think when you just joined Ls-rcr?
I actually found it hard to gain score. I mostly got jailed/killed after 2-3 robberies. I never thought I'd stick around for so long.

How long have you been here?
This is the 5th year, but I've been playing constantly since the summer of 2014.

What are your hobby's?
Football, music, TV shows, traveling.

What is your motto?
“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.” - Albert Einstein

Do you have any titles or ranks that you are proud of?
The Administrator position would be the first one. Then again ex-Manager of the Stunt Kings, and last but not least Master Sergeant in Army.

What do you love the most about LS-RCR?
I like the way tens [I believe you mean "tons" here but if not than ignore this] if of players gather around, talk, joke, play, without having any issues. This is a worldwide Community after all, so it's pretty amazing how we can get along.

What do you hate the most of LS-RCR?
Religious wars, insults, ass-licking, report-hunters.

Is there anything you want to say?
There would be a thing. I really appreciate what you guys are doing here, the Newspaper is an amazing addition to the server and I am proud of you.

Much love!

The Team

Layout - Robin
Introduction - Robin
In-Game News - Robin
Real Life News - Jensen
Group News - Cyborg
Tip Of The Week - Robin
Video Of The Week - Jensen
Player Highlight - Robin
The Team - Robin

I put the mistakes in bold and for some I added a correction