Old newspapers are moved here.

Moderators: Yahiko, Newspaper Moderators

1 post Page 1 of 1

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » December 9, 2021, 7:56 pm
Ever wanted to ask questions, or get advice but never really had someone you can trust, or fear you might be made fun of or ridiculed for your questions? Questions about love? Life? Advice for school, or work? Well, today is the start of your place to ask!

The process is simple: Forum PM me the format below, and when I publish, your question will be published along with an answer. You don't have to use your name or username either, you can remain entirely anonymous (meaning no one besides you and me will know who asked). When I get 5-10 questions I'll post a whole list so everyone can see, and maybe also learn something.

Now, I need to make this clear: The answers I give are either scientifically accurate, religious beliefs, or personal advice and opinions. Because these are my person views, I need to make it clear this section is NOT the views, advice, sanctioned, or endorced by LS-RCR or any of the staff, owners, or other affiliates.

User name: (You can ask that I not use it, do NOT put your real name)
Age: (doesnt need filled out, but helps me determine how best to answer some questions and will NOT be shared)
Location: (does NOT need to be put, used to help understand local customs, is never shared with others)
Question: (serious questions only. Questions that are clearly trolling or jokes will be rejected

Example of a message you'd send:
Name: [Lsrcr]John_Doe (dont use my name)
Question: What is the point of this section?

Example of the answer:
Question from Anonymous: What is the point of this section?
Answer: To give simple life advice, tips, help people understand the server, the world, and maybe improve how people see their world. Life is a hard thing to go through, but maybe having someone who will answer questions others won't, someone can understand the massive IF in LIFE
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Archive”