Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » April 14, 2016, 1:50 pm
LS-RCR Newspaper
14 April 2016

News

Jensen Resigns
By Robin
Yesterday Administrator Jensen resigned from his Staff position, he lost his passion for both the game and the Community.
Jensen, you served a great duty and you shall be missed for sure!
to read his leaving topic.

Community Supporter
By Robin
Senior Administrator Onzie announced that we got something new, something that allows players to support the Server and the Community. This thing is called the brand new 'Community Supporter', which you can apply for.
Onzie wrote :
New, as well as experienced players have a lot of questions everyday, regarding the Game Server, the Website or the Community it self. In a lot of cases, these questions just remain unanswered, since Admins have a lot to do and their Chat moves even faster than the regular ones.

The Community Supporter is not part of the regulair Server Staff, they're like 'helpers' who just answer questions of other players. The rank will not give you any advantage regarding the Moderator position, it's totally separate.

I had a quick Q&A with Onzie about it:
Q: What are the things you think that are a must-have beside the regulair requirements?
A: Well you should know how to speak to people and how to respond to questions so people actually understand you. Also, you should have some good reputation within the Community

Q: Can normal Administrators remove someone from the Community Supporter position?
A: No, not at this time

Q: Are there exceptions possible for the requirements such as not having the tag long enough, recent ban less then 30 days ago etc?
A: Yes, i believe that is possible, but only in rare cases. I already "reduced" the permanent ban policy, meaning that in some cases, if Seniors think they should get a chance, people can apply if they have been permanently banned before.

Q: What started the idea of something as a Community Supporter?
A: I had this idea WAYYY back, about 3 Years ago. I kept suggesting it over and over, until now i guess. It's to reduce the amount of Question spam admins get on top of the reports. And Admin's chat is (was) moving very fast because we also have ingame hacker warnings and such. This updates solves this issue partly.

Q: Can Administrators still see /ask or can they only see /adm?
A: They can, but they have to enable it first ( Every time they spawn ). I think most will choose to keep it disabled ( if the supporters are used to it ) Because of the reasons mentioned above

Q: Anything else that must be mentioned?
A: Yes: Supporters are not staff, they have no power. They are just regular players answering questions. Meaning that they also will not promoted to anything and have no advantages over others when it comes to selecting new mods/admins. Also, /ask can be used for questions, /adm must only be used if you require admin assistance. Sending useless messages with it will result in a punishment.

Huge thanks to Onzie for the Q&A!

Moderator Ranks
By Robin
With the same announcement, Onzie informed us all that the Moderator ranks 2 and 3 have been merged into the rank called "Community Moderator". This is not a huge change and it won't affect normal gameplay for the players.

Teamspeak Support Channels
By Robin
If you needed help from the Staff while on Teamspeak, you just PMed one and asked for it. These days are over. If you need to help now, you go to one of the Support channels and request talk power, any Administrator will come and help you if available.
I had a slight problem myself, so I joined the Teamspeak Channel. In less then two minutes an Administrator came and started helping me out, sadly he couldn't fix my problem as it requires a Senior.
Keep in mind that PMing any Administrator for help over Teamspeak not help you at all anymore!

New Moderators
By Robin
Today Cheez and Mason got appointed as the new Community Moderators, a huge congratulations to both of you, serve the Community well.

Anti Deathmatch Updated
By Robin
The Anti Deathmatch has been updated, you will from now on now get disarmed anymore if you shoot someone as a driver with any driveby weapon. Note that the damage will not be undone by the Server and that you might harm people around you, this will be considered as Deathmatching and might result into a punishment.

Pagati Consigliere
By Robin
Sunday resigned from his Consigliere position at Pagati, not short after Danny took the position as the new Acting Consigliere. Congratulations to him and we wish you all the best!

Double Trouble
By Robin
Double Trouble, that's what the huge official Event hosted by Raskit, Onzie and Jawzom. You will fight with a partner against another pair of two, if you win you'll go to the next round. To win the round you've to finish three sub-rounds which you fight one round with M4, Desert Eagle and Sawn-off shotguns as last.
The price is a 3-month VIP packet and 12.5M for each winning player, be sure to signup fast as the "The fixtures will be released on Friday 15th April so you'll be able to see who you will be fighting against".
Good luck everybody!

One Month After The Global Unban
By Robin
The Global Unban, you might remember it. All this was just more then a month ago, so lets see what came from it.
Some players that where known have returned, such as City, $ilver and King_Ester. But some fucked up again, getting banned permanently.
We had about 60'000 bans, after the Global Unban it got back to about 100. Now we have about 2'600 bans, the number might not be accurate as I got it Monday.

Gambino Expantion And Consigliere
By Robin
Gambino's Consigliere, Rain, sadly left the Community. Resulting in a Con-less Gambino, Undis was appointed to the Consigliere rank and we wish him all the best with his new duties.

Maltesini Opening
By Robin
After a long time Maltesini has returned, but today they've officially opened the group and it's open for applicants.
You can't however apply on the Forums, you must RP with the members In-Game in order to join.
Good luck everyone.

All Clowns Are Bastards
By Robin
Finally, after a long time PiPo wasn't stoned (for once) and remembered that he had a group to open. And so he did open The Clowns, watch your back before they get you and good luck Clowns!

Video Of The Week

Pagati vs Cops

Player Highlight

Danny
By Robin
When did you join LS-RCR?
The account that I am currently using was registered sometime in December 2014. However, I do somewhat remember having previous registered account(s), but they were abandoned after I left SA:MP in late 2013/late 2014 - I do not remember their usernames.

How did you join LS-RCR?
I faintly remember scrolling through the server list and seeing Ls-rcr.

What did you think when you just joined LS-RCR?
I didn't really think much about Ls-rcr at the time, but as time progressed, I slowly became more attached to Ls-rcr itself.

What are your hobby's?
I have many hobbies such as sports, music-playing and gaming, however, I wouldn't consider myself a hard-core gamer. I do occasionally play some other games, but I would say that I mostly spend my gaming time on Lsrcr.

What is your motto?
"Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much."

Do you have any titles or ranks that you are proud of?
Current Consigliere of Pagati, Server DJ and Community Supporter. Not only that, I am also proud to be able to represent the whole of the community with the tag.

What do you love the most about LS-RCR?
The friendly atmosphere and the persistant updates which the community receives.

What do you hate the most of LS-RCR?
Ignorant and close-minded people who think they are better than everyone else and show no respect towards others.

What do you like the most about being the Pagati Consigliere?
Allowing members to succeed and progress throughout the family and creating and instating new ideas.

What do you hate the most about being the Pagati Consigliere?
Being constantly asked for things.

How did you become Pagati Con?
I was promoted to Consigliere on the 13th of April after the resignation of the previous Consigliere, [Lsrcr]Sunday.

Is there anything you want to say?
"If you dream for something, go for it, the future is reserved for no-one."

Signing out,

[Lsrcr]Danny
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Swaka

Swaka
Donator

Post by Swaka » April 14, 2016, 1:55 pm
Cool!

Discord: swaka9

Thursday

Thursday

Post by Thursday » April 14, 2016, 2:03 pm
This one is great!
Retired Community Member of Ls-rcr

2013-2021

Elite

EliTe
Pagati Underboss

Post by Elite » April 14, 2016, 2:04 pm
Nice one, a lot of things happened I see.

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

Post by [Lsrcr]Oggy » April 14, 2016, 4:55 pm
Nice.

Indognito

Indognito

Post by Indognito » April 14, 2016, 4:58 pm
Interesting read.

GreaTSaN

GreaTSaN
Radio Manager

Post by GreaTSaN » April 14, 2016, 8:15 pm
In my opinion, you shouldn't have share this:
A: They can, but they have to enable it first ( Every time they spawn ).

Kaosx234

kaosx234

Post by Kaosx234 » April 14, 2016, 8:48 pm
[Lsrcr]GreaTSaN wrote :

If Onzie thought that it should not be shared, he wouldn't answer it in the first place

Zoroark wrote :
I've given people in game money
His life is fulfilled now

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » April 14, 2016, 8:50 pm
Kaosx234 wrote :
[Lsrcr]GreaTSaN wrote :

If Onzie thought that it should not be shared, he wouldn't answer it in the first place

:geek:
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

Post by Zoroark » April 15, 2016, 3:57 am
Good job news team, like always.

But fix the error in the anti DM paragraph. It says now twice instead of not.

17 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Archive”