Moderators: S.A.P.T. Leaders, S.A.P.T. Testers

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Niceone.

NiceOne

by Niceone. » September 27, 2017, 2:04 am
Your name: Niceone
Your score: 3700+
Proof of stats: https://i.imgur.com/0QtfJr6.png
Why do you want to join us? Well, hi everyone on this group i'm here to apply S.A.P.T because i like to ride the helicopter with neon's because it's very attractive to all passenger and i like the base so nice and awesome, cool even it's not a crime groups i will apply because i wanna be a driver and to serve the all players in LSRCR COMMUNITY and i will obey the all rules and the server rules.I have many friends that belongs to this group and i want to be one of them.I like this because i wanna chill with my friends and being taxi driver is hard.

S.A.P.T.4Life
Last edited by Niceone. on September 27, 2017, 2:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

If you ever have any problem regarding the server, don't hesitate to me or through discord .
Spoiler: show
Add me on Facebook

Spoiler: show
Image Image

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » September 27, 2017, 2:25 am
Hotamin123 wrote :
Your name: Niceone
Your score: 3700+
Proof of stats: https://i.imgur.com/AYXa5ky.png
Why do you want to join us? Well, hi everyone on this group i'm here to apply S.A.P.T because i like to ride the helicopter with neon's because it's very attractive to all passenger and i like the base so nice and awesome, cool even it's not a crime groups i will apply because i wanna be a driver and to serve the all players in LSRCR COMMUNITY and i will obey the all rules and the server rules.I have many friends that belongs to this group and i want to be one of them.I like this because i wanna chill with my friends and being taxi driver is hard.

nobody12

NobodY
Developer

by nobody12 » September 27, 2017, 10:04 am

Sorry, the Leaders have decided to deny your application.
Smart huh? Editing secret word is not allowed hence denied for incorrect application
You may Re-apply in 7 days.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”