Moderators: S.A.P.T. Leaders, S.A.P.T. Testers

2 posts Page 1 of 1

CezPlayer

CezPlayer

by CezPlayer » January 26, 2018, 5:30 pm
Your name: CezPlayer
Your score: 3 352
Proof of stats: https://imgur.com/a/L0u9A
Why do you want to join us? First thing is apology. I so sorry for my behaviour when I was in this group. I just wanted higher rank and I didn't appreciate these things, which I had. I did not know what I made...

I want join to this group, because I love carry other players, but sometimes players are doing jokes, it means, they steal our car. I really hate this. When I will take vehicle from the group base, I can be sure, no one (experct members of this group) will steal my car, because they do not have rights to drive it. The base is cool, there is Maverick and Bus, so it's great thing. Imagine, you had a hard day in school or in work and you want just chill in the game. It's cool idea to take a taxi and take some players to them places. With other members, the atmosphere is more pleasure.

On the end of an application I will say something.

I promise you, I will not asslick for examplefor higher rank, etc., but please, give me second chance.

Thank you for read my application,
Regards,
CezPlayer!

S.A.P.T. 4 life!

nobody12

NobodY
Developer

by nobody12 » January 26, 2018, 7:04 pm

Sorry, the Leaders have decided to deny your application.
I am very disappoited by your behaviuour in the past days. I believe you need some more time to prove yourself. Send me a whitelist application in month of febuarary and i might hold up a discussion with the staff team if you really want to join us, till then, prove yourself worthy.
You may Re-apply in June 2018.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”