ℛℰℕℰᎶᎯⅅℰЅ ᎯℙℙℒℐℂᎯᏆℐᎾℕ: Gomez [ACCEPTED]

Accepted applications will be found here.

Moderator: Renegades Managers

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Enchantress

Enchantress
Donator

by Enchantress » December 13, 2023, 5:07 pm
Submit my applicationImage
In-game name: Gomez
Score: 11 944+
Playtime: 2077h 59min
Proof of status: https://imgur.com/a/HbIicee
Reason:greetings everyone, i am here again, i was ex member in this wonderful group, but i will re-apply again because i see the group active and also has a good Staffs like exterminator, i want to back my old days with members, cophunting, dueling, also doing events, and i like the base, cars too thanks for reading my application have a nice day everyone !
We Ride"N"Roll

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » December 13, 2023, 5:11 pm

Applicant is currently under trial stage"I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted! You are now a part of our team. During the trial period, it is important that you remain active and engage with the community. You are also allowed to vote on applications. Before you start playing, please take a moment to read the links provided below:
If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact the manager+. Enjoy your time with us!"

Join the Renegades discord:

Renegades Reports:

Renegades (Leave/Inactive)

Renegades Donations

Achievements

Renegades rules

Additional Promotions (Rank up)

Suggestions

Best regards,
The Renegades manager team!

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » December 18, 2023, 2:25 pm

Welcome to Renegades !Congratulations, [Gomez]!

We are delighted to announce the successful completion of the trial stage by Gomez. Their commitment, insightful contributions, and dedication have impressed us all.

"In the tapestry of our group, Gomez has woven a thread of excellence. Today, we celebrate their official entry into our esteemed group."

Let's extend a warm welcome to Gomez!

We eagerly anticipate the continued brilliance they will bring to our discussions and Renegades activities.

Warm Regards,
Renegades Manager
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”