ℛℰℕℰᎶᎯⅅℰЅ ᎯℙℙℒℐℂᎯᏆℐᎾℕ: Tamer$ [ACCEPTED]

Accepted applications will be found here.

Moderator: Renegades Managers

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Tamer$

Tamerpro10

by Tamer$ » December 15, 2023, 7:01 pm
Submit my applicationImage
In-game name: Tamer$
Score: 8984
Playtime: 1238h 49min
Proof of status: https://ibb.co/qDVDDsb
Reason:Hello my dear members/leader/staff i'm tamer$ and i came here again to join amazing group and all members very good i hope get chance to be member and i love this group so much and renegades has good things events and active very good, and i will participate events and cophunt with members i hope chance to join with us thanks for reading my application
We Ride"N"Roll

Spoiler: show
https://imgur.com/a/JhvQRU9

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » December 15, 2023, 7:08 pm

Applicant is currently under trial stage"I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted! You are now a part of our team. During the trial period, it is important that you remain active and engage with the community. You are also allowed to vote on applications. Before you start playing, please take a moment to read the links provided below:
If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact the manager+. Enjoy your time with us!"

Join the Renegades discord:

Renegades Reports:

Renegades (Leave/Inactive)

Renegades Donations

Achievements

Renegades rules

Additional Promotions (Rank up)

Suggestions

Best regards,
The Renegades manager team!

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » December 19, 2023, 10:17 am

Welcome to Renegades !Congratulations, Tamer!

We are delighted to announce the successful completion of the trial stage by Tamer. Their commitment, insightful contributions, and dedication have impressed us all.

"In the tapestry of our group, Tamer has woven a thread of excellence. Today, we celebrate their official entry into our esteemed group."

Let's extend a warm welcome to Tamer!

We eagerly anticipate the continued brilliance they will bring to our discussions and Renegades activities.

Warm Regards,
Renegades Manager
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”