ℛℰℕℰᎶᎯⅅℰЅ ᎯℙℙℒℐℂᎯᏆℐᎾℕ: TikTOk [ACCEPTED]

Accepted applications will be found here.

Moderator: Renegades Managers

3 posts Page 1 of 1

TikTok

TikTok

by TikTok » December 24, 2023, 1:12 pm
Submit my applicationImage
In-game name: TikTOk
Score: 4187
Playtime: 369h 59min
Proof of status: https://ibb.co/C1wfVcL
Reason:Greetings, Leaders and fellow members of the amazing groups in Lsrcr. I am here making an application again or I would like to be back again in my past group the first who give me a lot of experienced in game. The new update of the group was nice and base located perfectly, the reason I want to apply again in this group to ready task and ready to enhance my skills, most of important the member was so respectful and I hope I will getting along of the members or want to play in the game on of the members of renegades. Thanks for reading my application.
We Ride"N"Roll

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » December 24, 2023, 1:19 pm

Applicant is currently under trial stage"I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted! You are now a part of our team. During the trial period, it is important that you remain active and engage with the community. You are also allowed to vote on applications. Before you start playing, please take a moment to read the links provided below:
If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact the manager+. Enjoy your time with us!"

Join the Renegades discord:

Renegades Reports:

Renegades (Leave/Inactive)

Renegades Donations

Achievements

Renegades rules

Additional Promotions (Rank up)

Suggestions

Best regards,
The Renegades manager team!

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » December 26, 2023, 9:28 am

Welcome to Renegades !Congratulations, [TikTOk ]!

We are delighted to announce the successful completion of the trial stage by [TikTOk ]. Their commitment, insightful contributions, and dedication have impressed us all.

"In the tapestry of our group, [TikTOk ] has woven a thread of excellence. Today, we celebrate their official entry into our esteemed group."

Let's extend a warm welcome to [TikTOk ]!

We eagerly anticipate the continued brilliance they will bring to our discussions and Renegades activities.

Warm Regards,
Renegades Manager
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”