Van.DessiL110

Wonder11

by Van.DessiL110 » January 24, 2024, 9:08 pm
Submit my applicationImage
In-game name: Van.Dessil101
Score: 11366
Playtime: 1635h 28min
Proof of status: https://ibb.co/kSrjtbZ
Reason:Hello dear staff renegades i came here today to join this group with my best friends and i was ex member but i left the game but i came once again to back the group and i'm very loyalty to renegades team i always cophunting with renegades members and robbing banks i like to kill cops and i robbing weapons and do achvmeints Some words about the group good base and good location and i like the staff and thanks for reading my application
We Ride"N"Roll

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » January 25, 2024, 2:48 am

Thanks for ApplyingVan.Dessil101

ProcedureHey, Van.Dessil101. Thank you for your application for the Renegades, we would like to invite you to complete a short interview and rules part,if we think you are capable enough we will proceed to second stage of the test which includes:

Rules : Rules part consists of questions and answers regarding either server or group policies and restrictions.
    Driving Test : This driving test will evaluate your skills and suitability for the role and proficiency in operating Renegades vehicles safely and effectively.

Tactical Skills Assessment : This test is designed to evaluate your tactical shooting, emphasizing your ability to handle weapons and their correct usage in various scenarios.

You can be invited any time by either a Professor or a Head Professor,avoid spamming their dms or Renegades discord channel.

Our Professsor's Team :
PjokerOrange
Kyou

Our Head Professor's Team :
Tommy

To prepare for this discussion, we recommend reviewing our Group's Rules and Server Rules

Renegades Management Team

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » January 25, 2024, 7:43 pm
THE PROFESSOR: PjokerOrange

Test ResultsRules - 4/5
Note(s): Applicant was asked 10 questions related to renegades rules, he answered 8 out 10
[FAILED]
Good luck for your next application.

Alessandro

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » January 25, 2024, 7:44 pm
decision

REASON

Failed on rules part.
RE-APPLY DATE

2/02/2024

Good Luck for your next application