mr.belal

@Monster@

by mr.belal » February 3, 2024, 3:56 pm
Submit my applicationImage
In-game name: @Monster@
Score: 4229
Playtime: 1137h 2min
Proof of status: https://imgur.com/EBUxKee
Reason: Hello all members in group renegades i came here again to join group renegades I love the group and the group already vehicles and have a good spawn to vip members to spawn as near los santos international one of great things in the game you'll get a weapon from lsa or if you have a acesses to spawn only you already near los santos international so you can spawn as bounty hunter then you near lsa get a weapons and can get level a wanteds from cars in lsa I will be happy if get a chance to back as is group again and thanks to reading my application with my cheers: @Monster@
We Ride"N"Roll

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » February 3, 2024, 4:03 pm

Thanks for Applying[@Monster@]

ProcedureHey, @Monster@. Thank you for your application for the Renegades, we would like to invite you to complete a short interview and rules part,if we think you are capable enough we will proceed to second stage of the test which includes:

Rules : Rules part consists of questions and answers regarding either server or group policies and restrictions.
    Driving Test : This driving test will evaluate your skills and suitability for the role and proficiency in operating Renegades vehicles safely and effectively.

Tactical Skills Assessment : This test is designed to evaluate your tactical shooting, emphasizing your ability to handle weapons and their correct usage in various scenarios.

You can be invited any time by either a Professor or a Head Professor,avoid spamming their dms or Renegades discord channel.

Our Professsor's Team:
  • Kyou
  • Okaman
  • Fierce
  • PjokerOrange
Our Head Professor's Team:

☣️ Tommy ☣️

To prepare for this discussion, we recommend reviewing our Group's Rules and Server Rules

Renegades Management Team

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » February 3, 2024, 5:19 pm
decision

REASON

Cheating on during test, i hope do not leak it
RE-APPLY DATE

5/4/2024

Good Luck for your next application

Renegades Staff Team.