seen a member rule breaking?here is the place to report him.

Moderator: Renegades Managers

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Fierce Online

F1erce
Donator
SWAT VIP

by Fierce » December 28, 2020, 2:11 pm
Your In-Game name : Mahmoud012345678
His/Her In-Game name : Dr.Amin
Reason : Eject me
Proof :
Explanation: No
Welcome To The World Of Viruses

https://fierc.mysellix.io

• Learn from yesterday
• Live for today
• Hope for tomorrow
• The important thing
Is not to stop questioning

• Someone can be Smarter
• Someone can be Prettier
• Someone can be Younger
•-- But keep in mind that no one will be you.

Pagati Soldier

SWAT PVT2

The Buzzards Assassin (Tester)

The Rulers Bodyguard (Tester)

Unknown Supporter

Absynth's Crew Assassin

Blackouts Executioner

Spetsnaz VIP

StuntKings Stunter

Leli's Squad Member (Lvl 2)

UFC Fighter

Renegades Amateur

PCC [oOo]

Los Vagos Gang Banger

TuPac

TuPac
Donator

by TuPac » January 8, 2021, 7:30 pm
Dr.Amin what do you have to say about this?

Amin

AmouN

by Amin » January 9, 2021, 7:17 pm
Hello there renegades team , i got a message from a friend that i got reported so i came here to say my part of what happened , even tho i dont think you should report for such a reason knowing that you ejected me less then 15mins before i did ( dropped me in idlewood while i requested to leave the heli , he dropped me without even going down which made me lose health ), you didnt have any reason too , meanwhile for me i ejected you because i was in a hurry and i know you said you wanted to go lsa so i dropped you right next to renegades's helicopter so you can by yourself
If you really that annoyed or you got mad for any reason such as losing health ( if that even happened ) pm me ingame ill give you cash for your lose , we couldve talked this out instead of going right in reports to waste ppl's time , all good tho sorry for wasting anyone's time
Even tho i dont think i did anything bad and i apologize if its illegal , im ready for any punishement
Cheers : Dr.Amin

TuPac

TuPac
Donator

by TuPac » January 10, 2021, 5:54 pm
Dr.Amine wrote :
Hello there renegades team , i got a message from a friend that i got reported so i came here to say my part of what happened , even tho i dont think you should report for such a reason knowing that you ejected me less then 15mins before i did ( dropped me in idlewood while i requested to leave the heli , he dropped me without even going down which made me lose health ), you didnt have any reason too , meanwhile for me i ejected you because i was in a hurry and i know you said you wanted to go lsa so i dropped you right next to renegades's helicopter so you can by yourself
If you really that annoyed or you got mad for any reason such as losing health ( if that even happened ) pm me ingame ill give you cash for your lose , we couldve talked this out instead of going right in reports to waste ppl's time , all good tho sorry for wasting anyone's time
Even tho i dont think i did anything bad and i apologize if its illegal , im ready for any punishement
Cheers : Dr.Amin

Hello Dr.amin

You are old member and you was a highest rank you should to advise Members, not act like a beginner, and ejecting member While skin You shouldn't do that. You can tell him ''i need heli you can take any cars from garage''
In that case he will not say ''No''

You should to respect members, I hope this does not happen again. if it is repeated you will be punished.

No action will be taken, Report Closed.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”