Blackouts - Suggestions

If you need to know anything about the blackouts, you'll find the answer in here.

Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

63 posts Page 1 of 7

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » November 8, 2017, 5:38 pm
Don't suggest useless shit here.

Reply to this post with the template given below to post your suggestion:

Code: Select all
Your name:
Suggestion Headline:
Importance to Blackouts: (X/5)
Reason: Why should it be accepted?

Rules: You may vote on suggestions by quoting them and vote only if you have valid reason. (Include the valid reason in your vote)! Either it's negative or positive.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

nobody12

NobodY
Developer

by nobody12 » November 8, 2017, 5:51 pm
Your name: [mr]nobody12
Suggestion Headline: Creating a new EO team.
Importance to Blackouts: (3/5)
Reason: I had this in mind this evening and was going to create a topic on bar. I was lazy but I saw this so created one. We should make an event officer team which will be skilled in editing skills and have creative ideas of events. I have quite a several of ideas for blackouts as it is a criminal group. One more good thing is that leaders have quite a long list of things to do so this can help us. EO team will have a co-ordinator (EOC) which will be responsible for recruiting officers and to look over the team

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

by Kawish » November 8, 2017, 6:00 pm
[mr]nobody12 wrote :
Reason: I had this in mind this evening and was going to create a topic on bar. I was lazy but I saw this so created one. We should make an event officer team which will be skilled in editing skills and have creative ideas of events. I have quite a several of ideas for blackouts as it is a criminal group. One more good thing is that leaders have quite a long list of things to do so this can help us. EO team will have a co-ordinator (EOC) which will be responsible for recruiting officers and to look over the team

+1 And Event Points system too if possible thanks its good!

SWAT Sergeant First Class

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » November 8, 2017, 6:04 pm
[mr]nobody12 wrote :

I really don't think that it's necessary at this moment but still i'll discuss this suggestion within the Blackouts Staff team.

Not declaring any Final verdict on this for now but will let you know one soon.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

OldSchool:

[spoiler]Image

Yousee

Yousee
Donator

by Yousee » November 8, 2017, 6:21 pm
[mr]nobody12 wrote :

+1 Good Suggestion

Proud To Be Pakistani | Proud To Be Muslim

S.A.Army Sergeant First Class

The Blackouts Advisor + Dreamteam Member + The Saints Member + Stunt King Member + M.B.R Biker + TGOLS Member + Maltesini Associate + Ex-Terrorists + Ex-Vla + Ex-The LeoneFamily
*Lsrcr Donator*
Trusted and Regular Player
If you need help pm me ingame or forum

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » November 9, 2017, 5:47 am
[mr]nobody12 wrote :

I my self discussed with the Ackman before but we postponed because of some reasons.
-Staff member are for the reason so yes they can make events too. We have 5+ staff members.
-I will discuss if we can have a event suggestion section or we will add the template to the default one.
-In case we will set the day for the event like once in a 2 weeks.

For any other inquiries you can PM me.

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

Shahan

ShahaN
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Shahan » November 9, 2017, 10:44 am
[mr]nobody12 wrote :

+1

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » November 12, 2017, 7:50 am
[mr]nobody12 wrote :

Lack of interest in past events so i really don't think that's needed at all, at-least for now.

Suggestion dismissed!

About me:

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

OldSchool:

[spoiler]Image

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » November 21, 2017, 1:58 am
Your name: Jilla4pro
Suggestion Headline: Group points.
Importance to Blackouts: 3/5
Reason: Why should it be accepted? If a guy in some group does a great job or does something special to leaders/co leaders they receive gpoints and tis can be traded into money/dps/jcs

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » November 21, 2017, 7:18 am
jilla123 wrote :
Your name: Jilla4pro
Suggestion Headline: Group points.
Importance to Blackouts: 3/5
Reason: Why should it be accepted? If a guy in some group does a great job or does something special to leaders/co leaders they receive gpoints and tis can be traded into money/dps/jcs

Thanks for your suggestion but “BMOTM” (Blackouts member lf the month) is for the reason, Gpoint might be added in future.

Suggestion dismissed.

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don
63 posts Page 1 of 7
Return to “Resources”