Blackouts - Suggestions

If you need to know anything about the blackouts, you'll find the answer in here.

Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

63 posts Page 3 of 7

Coolguy

Tuesday

by Coolguy » April 23, 2018, 3:58 pm
shahan_nasir wrote :
Your name: ShahaN_NasiR
Suggestion Headline: Make a Event officer's Team
Importance to Blackouts: (4/5)
Reason: Why should it be accepted? I was thinking that we should make a Event Officer team this will male Blackouts more active and members should enjoy weekly event.

+1

Spoiler: show
Former Positions

Maltesini Underboss
Pagati Underboss

Gambino Underboss
Blackouts Miracle

Stunt Kings Tester
Renegades Tester
Current Positions

S.A Army Event Officer
S.A Army Sergeant

Absynth's Crew Veteran
Spetsnaz General
SFC Cruiser
Community Supporter

Coolguy

Tuesday

by Coolguy » April 23, 2018, 4:00 pm
shahan_nasir wrote :
Reason: Why should it be accepted? I was thinking that we should make a Event Officer team this will male Blackouts more active and members should enjoy weekly event.

+1,This will make the group more active and we wiLL HAVE MORE EVENTS.

Former Positions

Maltesini Underboss
Pagati Underboss

Gambino Underboss
Blackouts Miracle

Stunt Kings Tester
Renegades Tester
Current Positions

S.A Army Event Officer
S.A Army Sergeant

Absynth's Crew Veteran
Spetsnaz General
SFC Cruiser
Community Supporter

Coolguy

Tuesday

by Coolguy » April 23, 2018, 4:05 pm
Your name:Coolguy2018
Suggestion Headline:/getwanted command
Importance to Blackouts: 3.5/5
Reason: Since we are a cophunting group,we need to get wanted all the time.We can make it easier just by adding a /getwanted command instead of going to swat base to get wanted.It will make it much easier to get wanted.Moreover instead of raping our teamates to get wanted,you could just as easily get wanted without harming your team.I saw this command in Akatsuki lets say a year ago.

Former Positions

Maltesini Underboss
Pagati Underboss

Gambino Underboss
Blackouts Miracle

Stunt Kings Tester
Renegades Tester
Current Positions

S.A Army Event Officer
S.A Army Sergeant

Absynth's Crew Veteran
Spetsnaz General
SFC Cruiser
Community Supporter

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » April 23, 2018, 4:12 pm
shahan_nasir wrote :

Saale copy krta h :P :P
+1 tho
I am same!

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » April 24, 2018, 5:44 am
Ducati. wrote :
Your name: Ducati
Suggestion Headline: Add a achievement
Importance to Blackouts: (3/5)
Reason: Let's add a achievment Pcs your team mate 30 times . Nothing much to explain about.

Approved, It will be added anytime soon, And the amount of PC’s will be decided by Staff. Thanks for your suggestion.

shahan_nasir wrote :

Pending, Basically EO team is not so important because the staff host events on forums and that is easy for staff to handle the event. EO cannot host official event In-game (Only Admin can) so the unofficial events make too much chaos. I will discuss with the Staff about this sugestion. Thanks for your suggestion.

Coolguy wrote :
Your name:Coolguy2018
Suggestion Headline:/getwanted command
Importance to Blackouts: 3.5/5
Reason: Since we are a cophunting group,we need to get wanted all the time.We can make it easier just by adding a /getwanted command instead of going to swat base to get wanted.It will make it much easier to get wanted.Moreover instead of raping our teamates to get wanted,you could just as easily get wanted without harming your team.I saw this command in Akatsuki lets say a year ago.

Pending, It’s not easy to get every feature to the group becauss it’s not free of cost, Owner have to pay for the specific single feature of the group so to get this it will cost some money. I will discuss with Ackman about it till then it is on pending. Thanks for the suggestion.

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

MinaTo

MinaTo
Donator

by MinaTo » April 24, 2018, 6:29 am
Your name: Ahmed_Hassan
Suggestion Headline: Add 1 more sultan in main base.
Importance to Blackouts: (4.5/5)
Reason: Why should it be accepted? : See if we're cophunting and there are many of then it can be helpful and if cophunting on 1 vehicle and driver with some1 dies and car is locked so they can bring another (doing greset is not good more than this).

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » April 24, 2018, 9:06 am
Ahmed_Hassan wrote :
Reason: Why should it be accepted? : See if we're cophunting and there are many of then it can be helpful and if cophunting on 1 vehicle and driver with some1 dies and car is locked so they can bring another (doing greset is not good more than this).

+1
I am same!

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » April 24, 2018, 9:10 am
Ahmed_Hassan wrote :

Rejected, Another sultan is not needed because we have alot of different car which can be used for cop hunt too, And if someone really want to drive the sultan when someone already using it so you can go to Jefferson car shop as its near to the base and tow your own sultan. 1 vehicle cost 10$ and I don’t think so we should waste 10$ for another sultan which is not necessary at this time we can use it for some other feature or updates which will be more beneficial.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

MinaTo

MinaTo
Donator

by MinaTo » April 24, 2018, 9:31 am
Criminal wrote :
Ahmed_Hassan wrote :

Rejected, Another sultan is not needed because we have alot of different car which can be used for cop hunt too, And if someone really want to drive the sultan when someone already using it so you can go to Jefferson car shop as its near to the base and tow your own sultan. 1 vehicle cost 10$ and I don’t think so we should waste 10$ for another sultan which is not necessary at this time we can use it for some other feature or updates which will be more beneficial.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Agreed , Thanks.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » April 24, 2018, 10:27 am

shahan_nasir wrote :

This requires in-game money donation. Our group is running out of donations due to which we can't host events on regular basis. However, There will be two events every 7 days. We might implement this in future if we receive good amount of donations.

Thanks for your suggestion

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10