Blackouts - Suggestions

If you need to know anything about the blackouts, you'll find the answer in here.

Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

63 posts Page 6 of 7

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » September 4, 2020, 3:17 pm
@Eslam@ wrote :
Your name: @Eslam@
Suggestion Headline: I wanted Member as One Rank use /gpanel
Importance to Blackouts: (4/5)
Reason: Why should it be accepted? Reagrding it because when i spawn in skin i was don't find any cars in group other then i should use /gpanel but there probelm in the same time i can't use /gpanel cuz i am not high rank this as reason aside this it's amazing idea If you accept it this probelm will slove anyway in end Nothing else i wanted just your opnion you

It’s a bug and it has been solved on Beta server. Should be fixed on the main server very soon.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Elmasry

Elmasry
Donator

by Elmasry » September 4, 2020, 4:08 pm
@Eslam@ wrote :
Reason: Why should it be accepted? Reagrding it because when i spawn in skin i was don't find any cars in group other then i should use /gpanel but there probelm in the same time i can't use /gpanel cuz i am not high rank this as reason aside this it's amazing idea If you accept it this probelm will slove anyway in end Nothing else i wanted just your opnion you

Depends on the group leader.

@Eslam@

@eslam@

by @Eslam@ » September 4, 2020, 4:13 pm
ackman wrote :
@Eslam@ wrote :

It’s a bug and it has been solved on Beta server. Should be fixed on the main server very soon.

okay
signature

Squanix

Squanix
Pagati Consigliere

by Squanix » October 3, 2020, 12:54 pm
Your name: Squanix
Suggestion Headline : Create a External fence to the base willowfield
Reason: Why should it be accepted? i seen many player not members come to us base and that angry me ! them in sometimes as cops and trying to search us , i suggest you to create a External fence to can't one enter to us base and to become it a private place , This is done by wiping out the small wall in front of the base and the small fences surrounding us, and replacing all this with a large fence surrounding the base and make a gate in it so that we can exit; I know this is difficult to be accepted by you, but this is my opinion . i think you like that :)

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » November 2, 2020, 11:15 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]Karu_Tepes
Suggestion Headline: Form a tactical work force for the benefit of creating profits for the group.
Importance to Blackouts: 4/5
Reason: Lately, we have had a surge in trial members. Members whose skills are not yet trained, who are not quite familiar with how we work, and who DRAIN out resources. Far too many times I have logged in to see our racks empty because of trial members who take guns, go cophunt, make no profit, and refuse to refill what they take. Often, I then either have to pay my own money to replace what has been used (I'm in 300k at this point) or have to go steal the resources, except with only trial members who have practically no skills and cannot follow an order to save their life, often get little to nothing accomplished.
My plan is simplistic, but achievable. Form a tactical resource team who are specially trained in gathering resources in large amounts without being shot down after each run. I am trained in evading, chases, tactical positioning, hiding, and other forms of escape and high profit under high risk, so I would be more than happy to train and work with such a team. The team would ideally have 4-10 members, all trained to work together under a leader who have the sole purpose of gathering money, weapons, drugs, and other materials for the group. A way to make this easier would be to also had a group vault to deposit funds into that we 'earn'. This team could also be trained in other high risk venues, such as cophunting, breaking alcatraz, and other situations in which members are in need of dire rescue.

Richano

Richano
Developer

by Richano » November 3, 2020, 1:18 am
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Suggestion Headline: Form a tactical work force for the benefit of creating profits for the group.
Reason: Lately, we have had a surge in trial members. Members whose skills are not yet trained, who are not quite familiar with how we work, and who DRAIN out resources. Far too many times I have logged in to see our racks empty because of trial members who take guns, go cophunt, make no profit, and refuse to refill what they take. Often, I then either have to pay my own money to replace what has been used (I'm in 300k at this point) or have to go steal the resources, except with only trial members who have practically no skills and cannot follow an order to save their life, often get little to nothing accomplished.
My plan is simplistic, but achievable. Form a tactical resource team who are specially trained in gathering resources in large amounts without being shot down after each run. I am trained in evading, chases, tactical positioning, hiding, and other forms of escape and high profit under high risk, so I would be more than happy to train and work with such a team. The team would ideally have 4-10 members, all trained to work together under a leader who have the sole purpose of gathering money, weapons, drugs, and other materials for the group. A way to make this easier would be to also had a group vault to deposit funds into that we 'earn'. This team could also be trained in other high risk venues, such as cophunting, breaking alcatraz, and other situations in which members are in need of dire rescue.

Great suggestion, but there are a few problems which will make this suggestion (if implemented) stale. Current members mostly like to just take some stuff and cophunt. Who would you recruit into this section of blackouts? If it's possible for you to recruit a team which consists of official blackouts members (maybe trial members too), I'd say you have my permission to try it out first before we officially announce it & append it to our group. Keep in mind, I'm not against this suggestion, but just the playstyle of many members isn't what you want it to be. On hold.

Also a note, if weapon racks are drained too fast, we can just enable weapons on spawn or you can drop me a PM on discord and I'll fully refill it.

Kind regards,
[Lsrcr]Richano

Some great ol' memories

[Lsrcr]Quiet Logic

RockingJohnson wrote :
$@richano1@$ wrote :
Great work brothers and thanks for the compliments.

Dude you are lord in making promos. :D
Nice updates

Trailers that i made (with some help of others)

Former positions

National Crime Syndicate Prospect - Clowns Clown - LSRCR RadioDJ - Devils Monster - Tester

Current positions

Blackouts Advisor - Tester/Staff - Army Sergeant Major - TO - Absynth's Crew Gunman - Regular Player - Tagged member - LSPDU Cadet - Comrades Worker - Stuntkings StuntKing - Tester/Staff - Beta Tester - Donator

Richano

Richano
Developer

by Richano » November 3, 2020, 1:25 am
Squanix wrote :
Your name: Squanix
Suggestion Headline : Create a External fence to the base willowfield
Reason: Why should it be accepted? i seen many player not members come to us base and that angry me ! them in sometimes as cops and trying to search us , i suggest you to create a External fence to can't one enter to us base and to become it a private place , This is done by wiping out the small wall in front of the base and the small fences surrounding us, and replacing all this with a large fence surrounding the base and make a gate in it so that we can exit; I know this is difficult to be accepted by you, but this is my opinion . i think you like that :)

If you need a cop-free zone, feel free to spawn at the Blackouts Island. Our main base exterior is intended to be open, however our interior/garage isn't. That's why we always prompt all the members to close the gate before you leave. Dismissed.

Kind regards,
[Lsrcr]Richano

Some great ol' memories

[Lsrcr]Quiet Logic

RockingJohnson wrote :
$@richano1@$ wrote :
Great work brothers and thanks for the compliments.

Dude you are lord in making promos. :D
Nice updates

Trailers that i made (with some help of others)

Former positions

National Crime Syndicate Prospect - Clowns Clown - LSRCR RadioDJ - Devils Monster - Tester

Current positions

Blackouts Advisor - Tester/Staff - Army Sergeant Major - TO - Absynth's Crew Gunman - Regular Player - Tagged member - LSPDU Cadet - Comrades Worker - Stuntkings StuntKing - Tester/Staff - Beta Tester - Donator

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » November 3, 2020, 1:32 am
Richano wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :

Great suggestion, but there are a few problems which will make this suggestion (if implemented) stale. Current members mostly like to just take some stuff and cophunt. Who would you recruit into this section of blackouts? If it's possible for you to recruit a team which consists of official blackouts members (maybe trial members too), I'd say you have my permission to try it out first before we officially announce it & append it to our group. Keep in mind, I'm not against this suggestion, but just the playstyle of many members isn't what you want it to be. On hold.

Also a note, if weapon racks are drained too fast, we can just enable weapons on spawn or you can drop me a PM on discord and I'll fully refill it.

Kind regards,
[Lsrcr]Richano

Well, given I'm leader, I would hand pick people who apply. I have several mathematical formulas for stats and such, to see who would be best, as well as who can best understand and learn the tactics I have in mind. I'll start recruiting, get a team together, and see if we can produce something you might feel is worth investing in.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » December 1, 2020, 1:14 pm
Suggestion Headline: New rule: members cannot arrest/kill members when playing as cop
Importance to Blackouts: 3/5
Reason: Were having too many issues with official members (not trials) who get killed/arrested during cophunts, then turning around and going into police skin simply to kill/arrest only blackout members out of spite. It's basically "Oh I died, I'ma go fuck with my own team mates because fuck them". I've had several members who do this, and it needs to be punishable as they are ruining the fun for everyone else just out of spite.

unlucky

Unlucky

by unlucky » December 1, 2020, 1:23 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Suggestion Headline: New rule: members cannot arrest/kill members when playing as cop
Importance to Blackouts: 3/5
Reason: Were having too many issues with official members (not trials) who get killed/arrested during cophunts, then turning around and going into police skin simply to kill/arrest only blackout members out of spite. It's basically "Oh I died, I'ma go fuck with my own team mates because fuck them". I've had several members who do this, and it needs to be punishable as they are ruining the fun for everyone else just out of spite.

+1 i agree with karu

63 posts Page 6 of 7
Return to “Resources”