Blackouts - Suggestions

If you need to know anything about the blackouts, you'll find the answer in here.

Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

63 posts Page 7 of 7

Richano

Richano
Developer

by Richano » December 2, 2020, 3:05 pm
unlucky wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Your name: [Lsrcr]Karu_Tepes
Suggestion Headline: New rule: members cannot arrest/kill members when playing as cop
Importance to Blackouts: 3/5
Reason: Were having too many issues with official members (not trials) who get killed/arrested during cophunts, then turning around and going into police skin simply to kill/arrest only blackout members out of spite. It's basically "Oh I died, I'ma go fuck with my own team mates because fuck them". I've had several members who do this, and it needs to be punishable as they are ruining the fun for everyone else just out of spite.

+1 i agree with karu

Please vote with a valid reason.

Some great ol' memories

Spoiler: show
[Lsrcr]Quiet Logic

RockingJohnson wrote :
$@richano1@$ wrote :
Great work brothers and thanks for the compliments.

Dude you are lord in making promos. :D
Nice updates

Trailers that i made (with some help of others)

Former positions

National Crime Syndicate Prospect - Clowns Clown - LSRCR RadioDJ - Devils Monster - Tester

Current positions

Blackouts Advisor - Tester/Staff - Army Sergeant Major - TO - Absynth's Crew Gunman - Regular Player - Tagged member - LSPDU Cadet - Comrades Worker - Stuntkings StuntKing - Tester/Staff - Beta Tester - Donator

SneaX

SneaX

by SneaX » December 3, 2020, 3:38 am
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Suggestion Headline: New rule: members cannot arrest/kill members when playing as cop
Reason: Were having too many issues with official members (not trials) who get killed/arrested during cophunts, then turning around and going into police skin simply to kill/arrest only blackout members out of spite. It's basically "Oh I died, I'ma go fuck with my own team mates because fuck them". I've had several members who do this, and it needs to be punishable as they are ruining the fun for everyone else just out of spite.

Agree with Karu. There are some members who are arresting Blackouts members, like me. And some members who's arresting me and hunting me, they just wanted to take revenge for not breaking alca if they're arrested by leos which is very annoying.
+1

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » September 5, 2021, 8:37 am
Karu_Tepes wrote :

This cannot be an official rule since we can't control players other skin activities however, if it is done constantly, you can report them in our forums for bitching.

Suggestion dismissed!

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10