Dueling videos againts Blackout members!

Chill and talk about anything

Moderator: Blackouts Leader

34 posts Page 2 of 4

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » August 9, 2018, 10:19 am
Cover.Me wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
Show that duel in which you entered into vehicle to take injections hhhh

Show that duel in which 1 Vs 1 not
50 Vs 1 and with drugs and shocks
Eeeee

Says a g abuser.
I better don't sit in car and take in injects and then come back for fight. In the duels I accept my lose but didn't evaded any fight. And I never shock army but you do arrests. So better play like men.
I am same!

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master

by Cover » August 9, 2018, 10:30 am
Ducati. wrote :
Cover.Me wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
Show that duel in which you entered into vehicle to take injections hhhh

Eeeee

Says a g abuser.
I better don't sit in car and take in injects and then come back for fight. In the duels I accept my lose but didn't evaded any fight. And I never shock army but you do arrests. So better play like men.

Video pro Vs ducati the big boob see he will cry soon... :| Because he can't join army with his skills hhhh

BeX

BeX

by BeX » August 9, 2018, 11:02 am
Please both of you stop it, stay on the topic. If you got any duel video that related with Blackouts, feel free to post here :)

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » August 9, 2018, 11:21 am
Cover.Me wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
Cover.Me wrote :
Eeeee

Says a g abuser.

Video pro Vs ducati the big boob see he will cry soon... :| Because he can't join army with his skills hhhh

Yes I accept I am noob haha but atleast I dont evade fights like you using injects Promoting army good job. And the moment I think I want to join army I will apply for it. I dont need your holy shit advices.
I am same!

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » August 9, 2018, 11:23 am
Ducati. wrote :
Cover.Me wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
Says a g abuser.

Yes I accept I am noob haha but atleast I dont evade fights like you using injects Promoting army good job. And the moment I think I want to join army I will apply for it. I dont need your holy shit advices.

if you stop i'll give 2 cookies instead of 1 in /request cookie, be friends boys.

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » August 9, 2018, 11:23 am
ExperimentalBeX wrote :
Please both of you stop it, stay on the topic. If you got any duel video that related with Blackouts, feel free to post here :)

You gave him chance to write here.
I am same!

ShadowNinja

ShadowNinja
Donator

by ShadowNinja » August 9, 2018, 11:33 am
Hiresh wrote :
if you stop i'll give 2 cookies instead of 1 in /request cookie, be friends boys.

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » August 9, 2018, 11:35 am
ShadowNinja wrote :
Hiresh wrote :

My cookies aren't for kids ok on-topic, I never duel folks, so don't ask me :D

[Lsrcr]Spy123

Spy123

by [Lsrcr]Spy123 » August 9, 2018, 12:41 pm
ExperimentalBeX wrote :
Sorry got no mods hahaha enjoy the video

ExperimentalBeX is Prooooooooooo <3

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master

by Cover » August 9, 2018, 1:16 pm
Ducati. wrote :
Cover.Me wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
Says a g abuser.

Lol I don't think it's forbidden to use injections!! And if it is, they will remove it so don't talk like kids..
34 posts Page 2 of 4
Return to “The Bar”