Dueling videos againts Blackout members!

Chill and talk about anything

Moderator: Blackouts Leader

34 posts Page 3 of 4

Cena

Cena
Donator
Supporter

by Cena » August 9, 2018, 1:20 pm
Aimbat!!!!!!!!!!!

KinG_MahathiR

MahathiR
Donator

by KinG_MahathiR » August 9, 2018, 1:52 pm
Hiresh wrote :
Thats why I never duel O_O

You are my bro. I never duel too. hh

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » August 9, 2018, 2:43 pm
Cover.Me wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
Cover.Me wrote :
Video pro Vs ducati the big boob see he will cry soon... :| Because he can't join army with his skills hhhh

Yes I accept I am noob haha but atleast I dont evade fights like you using injects Promoting army good job. And the moment I think I want to join army I will apply for it. I dont need your holy shit advices.

Lol I don't think it's forbidden to use injections!! And if it is, they will remove it so don't talk like kids..

You are calling other kid. You are a real kid indeed. How you are a kid? Lemme explain. I can see army apps and all group apps. You almost voted negatives to all Blackouts members as you were kicked away from the group. I noticed in almost all apps. Rather voting according to Test and other stuff you choose the way of revenge. By doing these immature things you show that you are a ultra kid. Remember when you got kicked you threatened and then post a sorry post that shows all about your attitude. I will talk about your latest childish things. Your post "sorry scenic"
You can use pm anyway but you chose to asslick. I can count your too many immature things but I am not like you and I don't have time to waste.
I am same!

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master

by Cover » August 9, 2018, 3:27 pm
Ducati. wrote :
Cover.Me wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
Yes I accept I am noob haha but atleast I dont evade fights like you using injects Promoting army good job. And the moment I think I want to join army I will apply for it. I dont need your holy shit advices.

Lol I don't think it's forbidden to use injections!! And if it is, they will remove it so don't talk like kids..

You are calling other kid. You are a real kid indeed. How you are a kid? Lemme explain. I can see army apps and all group apps. You almost voted negatives to all Blackouts members as you were kicked away from the group. I noticed in almost all apps. Rather voting according to Test and other stuff you choose the way of revenge. By doing these immature things you show that you are a ultra kid. Remember when you got kicked you threatened and then post a sorry post that shows all about your attitude. I will talk about your latest childish things. Your post "sorry scenic"
You can use pm anyway but you chose to asslick. I can count your too many immature things but I am not like you and I don't have time to waste.

What do you mean with giving any blackouts member negative in army without checking the test?
Go and check richano's test and the others who I gave them negative (Very bad test) and I'm not the only one who gave them negative so stop crying please.
And your talk shows that you are a kid and immature. If you were immature, you wouldn't reply with this immature talk.
Last edited by Cover on August 9, 2018, 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeX

BeX

by BeX » August 9, 2018, 3:31 pm
Can you guys stop arguing in this topic? Use PM

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master

by Cover » August 9, 2018, 3:33 pm
ExperimentalBeX wrote :
Can you guys stop arguing in this topic? Use PM

You are right sorry for that.

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » August 9, 2018, 3:51 pm
im enjoying it

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » August 9, 2018, 4:28 pm
I don't want to talk to him in any pm. He is just quoting my lines so I am replying to it.
I am same!

BeX

BeX

by BeX » August 11, 2018, 2:02 pm

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » August 11, 2018, 3:54 pm
We got a pro aimer.
I am same!
34 posts Page 3 of 4
Return to “The Bar”