by fuckmehard » July 12, 2023, 8:22 am
Name: TMH(trymehard)
Country & GMT: INDIA; GMT +5:30 hours
Playtime: 5344h:22m
Rob score: 8 766
Reason:
Hello Blackout members
Greetings of the day

I Would love to congratulate the new lead's and staff of the group(Some even became Admins :) Happy for them)
So let me start Well i am really Glad and feeling Nostalgic to re-apply for blackouts after so many years; as it was my Second group in the server after Absynth crew which i officially applied on October 1 2018 tested by KKC and was Selected and i was in higher rank from so many years and for my dedication to the group during the cop hunts happening when their base was at East los santos The Base cop hunt was Legendary with so much fun Ackman and Dony's comedy lol at most of the time. I also want to thank my old friends especially pak gang who helped me develop in the group. As i always supported the group by always selling them weapons with 10k weap sale score right now. I was a pro weapon dealer i can say with full pride :d, i remember when Ackman one day challenged me to beat his weapon selling score!! well, haha i did it and proved myself;
I would love to rejoin the group and be part of blackouts. As I know due to Lot of server updates and Changes i almost lost the flow of coming back to the game but now as i can see slowly we are on improvement and i will be back soon.With blackouts being the best cop hunting group i would like to come back as the same old TMH and serve the group with all my dedication and Genuine attitude towards the group. Looking forward to rejoin with all my hopes with the team Leads.
"Black tigers
"

Thanks and Regards

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » July 12, 2023, 10:52 am
Accepted

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10