3 posts Page 1 of 1

Koko110

Gerlo

by Koko110 » March 12, 2024, 10:10 pm

Name: [Koko]10
Country & GMT: EGYPT GMT+2
Playtime: 227h 1min
Rob score: 1691
Reason: hello i am moka mostafa my years old 14 the country in egypt I came today to join group blackouts to apply in is group my dream to have a groups in group blackouts I will be a respect, in the community and staff members know everything at me but no problem I respect all of them already but i try with my best to join I know my english is a bad but try to join group blackouts I have to be a respect with members and be active in group blackouts, and listen to high ranks in group blackouts and thanks to reading my words with my readers Moka Mostafa

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » March 12, 2024, 11:54 pm
Koko110 wrote :

Name: [Koko]10
Country & GMT: EGYPT GMT+2
Playtime: 227h 1min
Rob score: 1691
Reason: hello i am moka mostafa my years old 14 the country in egypt I came today to join group blackouts to apply in is group my dream to have a groups in group blackouts I will be a respect, in the community and staff members know everything at me but no problem I respect all of them already but i try with my best to join I know my english is a bad but try to join group blackouts I have to be a respect with members and be active in group blackouts, and listen to high ranks in group blackouts and thanks to reading my words with my readers Moka Mostafa

BeX

BeX

by BeX » March 13, 2024, 1:55 am

Unfortunately, Your application has been denied.

Incorrect application

Feel free to Re-apply after 7 days.

Good luck with your next application!

Blackouts Staff Team

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”