ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » April 18, 2018, 7:15 pm

Happy Birthday Blackouts!

From Ackman & DonY

Hi Ls-rcr!

As notified previously today is our 1st ever Anniversary. The whole of Blackouts would like to celebrate it with each and every single member of the community. We have been a group that has had ups and down but the most important thing is we never gave up, whenever the unexpected came we dealt with it with ease and look where we're today. One of the best groups in the community, if not, the best.

We are a group that demands respect and loyalty in return of the same. Each of our members has a good reputation which has helpd the group build the reputation that we have today, a special shout to those who were loyal and respectful to the rules set out by the Blackouts staff.

A year is quite long, the co-operation and bondness of our members will be even longer. What can we say about them? One sentence is enough to describe them: Sometimes the simplest things mean the most. Thank you!

Blackouts appreciates the effort and dedication put by members towards the group so today in front of all of you we would like to thank those special 'angels' that have been a miracle for Blackouts. To begin with, [Lsrcr]Ferocious (also known as Sharz) put all his effort and determination to pick the group up when there was no interest or activity shown by the community. I'd like to thank you for carrying Blackouts and doing what not everyone is capable of doing: You’ve been there for us in some tough times and I’m so happy you were there to see me shine. You shouldn’t have done this but it was so nice that you did and Blackouts really treasures it. Secondly, we would also like to thank Bassel and Eternity for carrying the group when no one was up for it (while ackman was banned). Dear Bassel and Eternity there are no words to describe what you did for us, but if there are some here they're: We are forever in your debt for helping us through this tough time. I’m humbled and grateful for your support. Your attitude and work level suits us here, so keep up the good work!

Blackouts will always consider reputation over anything else. I have supported my members in every circumstance and I expect them to support me when no one else will do. I never did anything to ruin the reputation of the group and if someone feels like I did: I'm truly sorry and hope to not be down in your eyes.

On this wonderful occasions, let's celebrate it today: Happy birthday Blackouts!

[Lsrcr]Ferocious's Note

Hello Everyone,

First and foremost, thanks for giving me an apportunity to give a speech on "Blackouts Anniversary".I am glad to be a blackouts staff member since 1st May 2017 because I have noticed that blackouts group had always performed well, stay active and also the number of members increases tremendously throughout the year.The actual reason behind this achievements are because of our great leader who acted correctly in each and every situations.Besides, the members are also loyal towards their leader by obeying the leader's instruction.

In addition, the blackouts has been the best group that i ever joined. The group members are always amiable, helpful and polite towards each other. Apparently, the blackouts members are also very skilled in their own way.I also really enjoyed myself when i'm cophunting together with them. The group members always respect the other members who are in high rank position. We have created many fun and unforgettable memories together. This will be the absolute reason that motivates me to stay in this precious group.

Although, the blackouts group had faced many hard times, the blackout staff members never failed to solve the problems. When the leader is not around, the staff members took all the responsiblities on behalf of the leader to ensure the group remains active. For instance, if there is any unsolved issue going on among the members, the blackouts staff do not hesitate to look into the problems.

Last but not the least, i promise that i will serve the blackouts group very well in future as a staff member. Perhaps, i will create more fascinating events that will ensure the group members to stay active in blackouts skin. I will be a responsible staff member by not delaying any duties that are given to me. I will make sure that i don't dissapoint any of the blackouts member for having me as a staff member. Thank you for lending me your ears!

#Blackouts4life

Eternity's Note

At first, I didn't joined any group. Then blackouts was created and Ackman invited me to join the group. So, I accepted his offer and I was the only pakistani member of the group who took most number test and give marks on merit basis. My experience got improved due to the amount of cophunts and events organised by Ackman. We had a lot of fun. The amount of loves and respects the members of blackouts give me motivates me to stay in the group. The hardtimes was when people were leaving our group and going for another group and I intruduced a concept of cophunt in a covered place that is inside Ackman base and many players were interested and started to join Blackouts. Thank you for reading.

GalaxyGeri's Note

I never thought I'd be part of the blackouts, especially as a staff member. It was a very unexpected invitation from Ackman. After they snitched on me on VLA, Ackman noticed my high administration skills and invited me as a staff member on blackouts. At first i wasn't sure I had the time to deal with it, but then i PMed Ackman and accepted about it.
To be honest, I always thought blackouts was a weak group with a very bad organization, but looking at the system, ackman actually has some good administrating skills, which makes it even more fun for me to work on it.
The cophunts in this group are fun and really cool to participate on. I do believe that with hard work and effort, this group can make it to the top of the cophunting groups.

Thanks!

Bassel's Note

Hello Everyone
Today I will talk about my history in this special group
I just came from my inactivity and found group called Blackouts by ackman, Players didnt like him cause of his bad attitude so I choose his group only to meet him in June 2017 and after months ackman got a ban and he asked me to manage his group and I did that until he got unbanned & afterwards as well. Then he made me a tester so i started to serve blackouts with loyalty and I'll never leave this group because of the friendly treatment they show they always used to help me and I'll keep serving the Blackouts like this. Thank you for reading!

Salam's Note

Hey guys, Nothing much to say because you all know everything about my history in this group, I got accepted in the first application. I became Staff very quickly because of my hard work & dedication towards this group. I supported Blackouts in the very hard times and Leader like Ackman has always supported us. Thank you Ackman for giving me opportunity to serve as a Blackouts STAFF Member. I really appreciate it and I'm not planning to leave Blackouts anytime soon. This is my foremost group. Thank you for reading!

Contributions

• Thank you IceBlizzard for serving the Blackouts very well! You were a great Member of Blackouts, You're still in Blackouts and will never ever be removed from Blackouts, We'll warmly welcome back you with the same rank you had whenever you get unban, We (Blackouts) hope you get your ban removed soon, Good Luck and once again, Thank you for serving us well.
  • Thank you Bassel for your ultimate support to this group.
  • Thank you Eternity for your ultimate support to this group.
  • Thank you Akdcr7 for your ultimate support to this group.

Awards

• [Lsrcr]Alberto - Grandpa & using Blackouts Office to go AFK. (Alberto's office is removed now)
  • [Lsrcr]Ferocious - Ackman's Janu
  • Salam - Turtle of Blackouts & Crying Kid (Rotu)
  • [Lsrcr]IceBlizzard - Best recorder
  • Bassel - Best cophunter back in the days.
  • [Lsrcr]hazzard - Sniper Killer
  • Criminal - Showbaaz. 'Inactivity se wapis agya hun full tests luga'
  • Lolokiko - Good Pinoy
  • Ahmed_Hassan - Turtle of blackouts
  • Shahan_Nasir - Supporter
  • JoyceJuicy - Blackouts foremost (Have done most of the achievements in a short time & big interest towards the groip)
  • [Lsrcr]Sonnet - Police bike HPV Killer
  • [Lsrcr]SimPle - Best Mechanic
  • [Lsrcr]Akeel - Best Mechanic
  • harambe104 - Pro Dueler
  • DonY - Pro Dueler
  • MohsenShreif - Best Mechanic
  • [Lsrcr]Polat_almedar - Best Raper.
  • Eternity - Best Raper & Drive-by rammer.

These awards will be attached to the Memberlist.

Blackouts Official Members are requested to participate in Main event which will held today around 9:00 PM GMT +5, Hopefully Administrator will help us in having virtual world.

Credits: Quaid-e-Azam

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

mushi

z06

by mushi » April 18, 2018, 7:18 pm
Happy Birthday Blackouts. <3 I'm so happy to be a member of this group. you guys are family.
Long live Blackouts. ♡

iActroes

iActroes
Donator

by iActroes » April 18, 2018, 7:23 pm
i though my name will be in the list :(
but happy HBD

Fady

Fady

by Fady » April 18, 2018, 7:30 pm
Congratulations on your first anniversary!

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

MidoryaDEKU

Midorya[Deku]

by MidoryaDEKU » April 18, 2018, 7:36 pm
HAPPY anniversary Blackouts stay strong. Very nice group. Active.
I'm Back!

16 Years Old Boy

Stuntking Tester

Saints-Sgt

ex-Absynth Recruit

ex-Maltesini Family

ex-Devils-cophunt supervisor

ex- VLA

ex-Blackouts.

ex-Clowns

Parkour_Masters-Hawk

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » April 18, 2018, 7:40 pm
Nice topic!
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

CarlosJ

CarlosJ
Retired Administrator

by CarlosJ » April 18, 2018, 7:59 pm
Robin wrote :
Nice topic!

Credit: The person in my profile picture, you know who

Under and behind all outward appearances or manifestations, there must always be a substantial reality. This is Law.

Man considering the universe, of which he is a unit, sees nothing but change in matter, forces, and mental states. He sees nothing really is, but that everything is becoming or changing.

Nothing stands still, everything is being born, growing, or dying. The very instant a thing reaches its height, it begins to decline - nothing is permanent but change.

All things are evolving from other things and resolving into other things. A constant action and reaction - nothing endures but change - all of these changing things must be outward appearances or manifestations of underlying power.

Be_Quiet

Qui3t

by Be_Quiet » April 18, 2018, 8:05 pm
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

David

David
Donator

by David » April 18, 2018, 8:47 pm
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Congratulations on your first anniversary!

KKC

KKC
Retired Administrator

by KKC » April 18, 2018, 8:57 pm
Happy Anniversary Blackouts, live long with respected members and staff!

Will join both events tomorrow, thank you for everything!
★Absynth Crew Member & Veteran★ ★Comrades Member & Staff★ ★EX: Army Training & Event Officer★ ★EX: LSPD United Member & Instructor★ ★EX: Blackouts Member, Cophunt Organizer/Manager, Tester & Staff★ ★EX: La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Member★ ★EX: Varrios Los Aztecas Member★ ★EX: Maltesini Member★ ★EX: Devils Member★ ★EX: Mountain Bike Riders Member★ ★EX: Saints Member★
Lsrcr Donator
28 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “Information”