You can find each and every information related to blackouts group here

Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

8 posts Page 1 of 1

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » February 25, 2019, 4:12 pm

Hello Blackouts, since our group is one of most active group around here with many active members and weapons are rapidly used which causes our weapon rack to be empty so sooner, I recently saw the stats of refilled weapons and after looking, I was just... I didn't really expect this from my members, you should contribute in the weapons refilling, It's not always easy for five or six people to refill every time it gets empty. It is not easy to spend 250K per refill every-time. Hence, I've decided to add a tax system in this group so members should contribute/help in refilling weapons rack. Here's the list of people who haven't even refilled weapons rack more than 10 times since they have joined this group.

Spoiler: show
[MOB]Ibrar.123 Eliminator 10
[Lsrcr]Ak Eliminator 10
tahir123 Donator 8
[Lsrcr]Thursday Miracle 8
JoyceJuicy Miracle 8
[Lsrcr]Sk1lLz Member 7
[Lsrcr]Elmasry Eliminator 6
[Lsrcr]Wazir Miracle 6
2pac__ Member 6
mhickel Miracle 6
[Lsrcr]Akill Member 6
[Lsrcr]Ferocious The Boss 5
[Lsrcr]Experiment Eliminator 5
SoFo Member 5
AMRELMADANY Member 3
Lumix Member 3
[Lsrcr]Freya Miracle 3
[Lsrcr]MoJReM Miracle 2
[Lsrcr]Yamatunga Advisor 2
[Lsrcr]Quiet Eliminator 2
foreverr Member 2
Uzzwal Member 2
[Lsrcr]NobodY Member 2
[Lsrcr]Invincible Member 2
[Lsrcr]Alberto Advisor 2
Blackouts The Boss 2
Eternity Advisor 1
[Lsrcr]MitkoBeadDz Miracle 1
[Lsrcr]GreaTSaN Eliminator 1
[Lsrcr]CXdur The Boss 1
pwnz. Member 0
[Lsrcr]Deluxe Member 0
Abdul Member 0
Harambe104 Eliminator 0
Connie Member 0
KaPonGa Eliminator 0
Bassel Eliminator 0

How this new system works?

- Every member should refill the weapons rack two times per 15 days at least or at least rob 20% crates (Players who have posted inactivity check are not included.) - It's not really that much hard to spent 500K per 15 days in your group or if you don't want to spend 500K then there's another thing you can do: Steal the weapons from weapons robbery shop.

- You should also try to refill items & drug depot once in a week since weapons can easily be refilled by robbing them. Your refills will be taken into consideration into Blackouts promotions every month.

Verification of Refills

- Since we save every month group stats so we'll find out who haven't refilled the rack and as for the weapons robbery verification, please take screenshot and attach it with inactivity check. Players who aren't found obeying this system will result in harsher punishment, you're free to leave this group if you can't contribute (that low) to your group.

Tax if you fail to obey this system

- Those who couldn't manage to refill weapons rack four times a month can avoid punishment by refilling the weapon rack 4 times with additional tax before 5th of every month, Tax is: 4 extra weapon rack refills. (8 Refills including tax)

If anything is unclear, feel free to pm me.

Regards,
Ackman.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » February 25, 2019, 4:48 pm
Ak :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am same!

AK33L

Ak3EL
Donator
Supporter

by AK33L » February 25, 2019, 5:42 pm
Ducati. wrote :
Ak :lol: :lol: :lol:

I refill when over... It was never over when im ig but not a prob im refilling it 4 times :P
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend
Terrorists Ex-Member

MaDanii

Madany
Donator

by MaDanii » February 25, 2019, 6:38 pm
when refill Drugs and itmes i refill a lot :lol:
FREE PALESTINE

Jostafa

Jostafa

by Jostafa » February 25, 2019, 10:00 pm
I refill 90 waepnos :lol:

mr.Aokaa

.Aoka.

by mr.Aokaa » March 8, 2019, 5:49 pm
I refill 27 weapons :D

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » March 9, 2019, 3:32 pm
Sorry to post here when it's really off topic but again it isn't.

I really like your idea and I have tried to suggest to group owners that they should do something like this before.

In fact, why not open server suggestion where we automate this and let group leaders decide how much members have to refill drugs/weapons/items in order to be allowed to take. We can simply integrate this into the group system. Why not open a suggestion and I'll help draft a scriptable solution?

EDIT:
Monthly inactivity checks for groups are also scriptable and easy to do in an automatized manner. We can start snapshotting group stats on a week/month(ly) basis and we could allow group leaders to set playtime requirements per month. Group warning system is also something we can create.

This is a very good time for suggestions related to the group system because we are planning on making major updates to the website in terms of groups and their functionality.
signature

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » March 9, 2019, 5:06 pm
CXdur wrote :
Sorry to post here when it's really off topic but again it isn't.

I really like your idea and I have tried to suggest to group owners that they should do something like this before.

In fact, why not open server suggestion where we automate this and let group leaders decide how much members have to refill drugs/weapons/items in order to be allowed to take. We can simply integrate this into the group system. Why not open a suggestion and I'll help draft a scriptable solution?

EDIT:
Monthly inactivity checks for groups are also scriptable and easy to do in an automatized manner. We can start snapshotting group stats on a week/month(ly) basis and we could allow group leaders to set playtime requirements per month. Group warning system is also something we can create.

This is a very good time for suggestions related to the group system because we are planning on making major updates to the website in terms of groups and their functionality.

Will be great.
But Idk some players mostly write devs are busy. But after this it can be clear that they are ready for our suggestions .
I am same!
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Information”