Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

21 posts Page 3 of 3

RafkyGanteng.

RafkySteer12

by RafkyGanteng. » April 24, 2019, 1:02 pm
ackman wrote :

Happy Birthday Blackouts!

[Lsrcr]Ackman

Hello Lsrcr! I hope you all are having a wonderful day. So how is everyone? I hope you all are well. Initially Blackouts was meant to be a Crew and not a group but after receiving a good amount of support from community members we decided to make it an official group. Blackouts Base was added somewhere in the beginning of April with the name 'Ack's & Dony's Crew'. We celebrate the Anniversary day on 19th April because we've had our group forums ready on 19th April 2017. Blackouts was founded by me (Ackman) & Dony with the little amount of Staff Members aka Ferocious & SkBoy. So in the beginning we went through a hard time i.e players were very unloyal and leaders loosing their interest. During that dark time, ferocious & bassel shown ultimate support to this group. I was banned because of my toxic attitude (Yes I had insulted Staff team. I agree I had a very bad attitude in start). Everyone had started to leave this group when I got banned for two months but these people tried their best to achieve the goal of this group. But I be very honest, I was about to turn this group into a private group as it was actually initially established a - crew but we started to receive good amount of applications and support when my ban expired. I upgraded the base and put a lot of efforts and in the end, my efforts succeed and today, we are 1st ranking group in top list for past months. Even though many people advised me not to create a cophunting/criminal group since there are already many and your group will fail and it will be waste of money to add another criminal group but I didn't listen to anybody because I knew I have nice leadership qualities. I always support my members no matter what unless it is about group reputation. Blackouts will always consider group reputation and than other things. I would like to thank everyone who supported us. These people have shown amazing support and I'm proud to call them a Blackout Member. I think this is enough, as for the present situation I'm not able to hop ingame due to my studies but there's nothing to worry about, our staff members are trying their best to bring out the lot of fun on this amazing day! We'll officially celebrate on 7th May 2019. I'm sorry if I was ever rude to my members or anybody else. Congratulations boys and keep it up! Happy 2nd Anniversary!

#BloodDrinkers

[Lsrcr]Hiresh

The second year for Blackouts has passed. Blackouts has achieved so much, and with the help of everyone Blackouts is the number one group. I myself have not been in this group for so long. Blackouts is actually the first group I got in. The process of voting didn't go that good as most of the votes were negative due to having a toxic attitude (which I totally didn't have, total scumbags) But when the staff members voted positive it made my day and inspired me to be what I am now. Not long later I got introduced to the Tester team of Blackouts, at first I though he was trolling, but when he made the announcement I believed it and served my duty as tester. Months later I got introduced to the staff team, which is not that long ago. Sadly my activity is not as high as it first was but I'm getting a little back. So as I've not been a part of the very first anniversary, it's an honour for me to be part of the second anniversary as a staff member. I'll try my best to make this the best day. I would like to thank all the members for their dedication shown towards the group, without them we would be at the position we are currently at. Have a nice day!

[Lsrcr]Richano

Hey folks! It's an honor to give my speech here. My career here started pretty much when I was like a lil' newbie.
I didn't really like to make any friends, excluding my close friends Hiresh and Armaan. I was introduced to this group, almost a year back, by one of my fellow friends.
I didn't really knew how this server worked pretty much (I'm not even lying), I just knew the basics, like no Deathmatching etc, so I never knew about the Forums and Groups.
I gathered some info about this group and got rights by Ackman, just at the time while he did cophunts with large amounts of criminals. It was hella fun back then. The time came, I was thinking about applying for this amazing and precious group. I applied, got tested, got accepted with very low test results, but I proved myself by improving myself. Some months later I got my Tester rank offered by Ackman,
I didn't really believed it, since I was a low-experienced player, but later on, I was mentioned in the group, and I saw the role "Tester" under my name. I thought finally, I did something great in my life.
It was absolutely a great day for me. This group helped me to the top, to be honest. I made a lot of funny/kind friends in this group/server. I'd also like to thank the current/old testers/members/staffs for helping this group to stay alive and to be a living hell for leo's. Time to make this group great again (just like the old days). Now here, on the day of Blackouts its anniversary, I would like to say party hard and keep drinking the blood of Leo's!

Never give up on things you believe in, it could be possible some day.

Signing out,
[Lsrcr]Richano.

[Lsrcr]Elmasry

Wooah, I'm a part of this amazing group since 2017, it was a good journey. and gained more experience from this journey.

First and foremost, Most of you did not ever expect to see me here. Because my english was terrible in the past and my skills too. Already some players made fun of me. No need to mention names. What I need to say is that if I have listened to them I wasn't to reach to where I am standing now. Just be yourself.

Also thanks for giving me an opportunity to give a speech on ''Blackouts Anniversary 2"
Let's talk a bit about the first group I joined on November 14, 2017. If you bring out the things I gained from this group. You will find that. simply, this group helped me a lot for my experience and joy time and I can't deny those facts.

In addition, I did not feel bored while serving in this group before, but in the fact, that gave me more motivation to improve myself for the better. 'No rest for the weary'

I want to say is a quote "All work and no play makes the person a dull boy. All play and no work makes the person a mere toy" enjoy your time as much as you can and do not let nothing stop you. Diligence is the mother of Good Luck.

Last but not the least, This was my pleasure to be one of this group. And the most honorable I work with a team more than wonderful Ackman, Hiresh and Richana am grateful to you guys.
Thank you for lending me your ears!

Regards,
[Lsrcr]Elmasry
#Blackouts4life

Ducati

Hey,
Myself ducati, just another player of this server. I found myself lucky that I chose this group and is a part of it. We all had tons of cophunts, fun moments and insults on discord xd etc. The motive when I move forward for joining a group to get free guns. But after entering in it I am just happy here and won't ever think to leave. It's been nearly 1 year and 1 month of my membership.I'd always remember the moments we enjoyed being one. And making it into 1st rank needs team spirit which we all showed. Its great opportunity for me to express my feelings on this special occasion. I wish all of the all "Happy 2nd anniversary"
Lets make this group move forward and overcome every difficulty that we face.
Unity is strength and we should all keep working like earlier. Once again happy 2nd anniversary to Blackouts
Ducati,

Few notes from previous year.

Bassel's Note

Hello Everyone
Today I will talk about my history in this special group
I just came from my inactivity and found group called Blackouts by ackman, Players didnt like him cause of his bad attitude so I choose his group only to meet him in June 2017 and after months ackman got a ban and he asked me to manage his group and I did that until he got unbanned & afterwards as well. Then he made me a tester so i started to serve blackouts with loyalty and I'll never leave this group because of the friendly treatment they show they always used to help me and I'll keep serving the Blackouts like this. Thank you for reading!

[Lsrcr]Ferocious's Note

Hello Everyone,

First and foremost, thanks for giving me an apportunity to give a speech on "Blackouts Anniversary".I am glad to be a blackouts staff member since 1st May 2017 because I have noticed that blackouts group had always performed well, stay active and also the number of members increases tremendously throughout the year.The actual reason behind this achievements are because of our great leader who acted correctly in each and every situations.Besides, the members are also loyal towards their leader by obeying the leader's instruction.

In addition, the blackouts has been the best group that i ever joined. The group members are always amiable, helpful and polite towards each other. Apparently, the blackouts members are also very skilled in their own way.I also really enjoyed myself when i'm cophunting together with them. The group members always respect the other members who are in high rank position. We have created many fun and unforgettable memories together. This will be the absolute reason that motivates me to stay in this precious group.

Although, the blackouts group had faced many hard times, the blackout staff members never failed to solve the problems. When the leader is not around, the staff members took all the responsiblities on behalf of the leader to ensure the group remains active. For instance, if there is any unsolved issue going on among the members, the blackouts staff do not hesitate to look into the problems.

Last but not the least, i promise that i will serve the blackouts group very well in future as a staff member. Perhaps, i will create more fascinating events that will ensure the group members to stay active in blackouts skin. I will be a responsible staff member by not delaying any duties that are given to me. I will make sure that i don't dissapoint any of the blackouts member for having me as a staff member. Thank you for lending me your ears!

#Blackouts4life

Addition of Staff Members

Hi once again, since you all know Elmasry & Richano have already been serving Staff responsibilities for a long time, I think they're now fit to be announced in the public. Congratulations to both of them!

I've removed the awards part from this topic, a separate topic shall be posted sooner.

Credits: Quaid-e-Azam
Happy 2 nd birthday BLACKOUTS, Congratulations on Elmasry and Richano
Terrorists4life

Former Groups
Spoiler: show
    -Blackouts
    -LSPDU
    -Stunts kings
    -National Crime Syndicate
    -Leli Squad
    -Devil
    -Clown