what`s wrong with the server

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
13 posts Page 2 of 2

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » March 1, 2024, 12:21 pm
_xzar wrote :
i tried playing here today again after 5 months and it` s still the same with typeracer battles and command players all over , there is nonsense combat here and taze is being done from air criminals also shock you when they r dying so do the cops which is dogshit gameplay. no wonder it`s dying when u have such gameplay. best part was bunch of wanted criminals were spawncamping the jefferson motel entrance and one of your player told me to use my skill to defeat them when all they did was stand at entrance and laser me with m4 , i would love to use skill when they all exit the interior , but giving constructive criticism here is met by "/cry" , i wouldn`t be the one crying when this server finally dies becz look at urself if u enjoy this gameplay then u probably don`t enjoy playing anywhere else becz ur gamestyle is absolutely dogshit that relies on command and spawn camping . i will be leaving this again and return after months , that is if i find this server alive by then becz no one really gives a shit as long as they get to use command and spawncamp to feed their ego of killing people in samp by unfair means , gl guys nice server u have filled with command players , consider moving to typeracer for next server

Look, I don't disagree with you. Ls-rcr is rather... 'unique' in how it plays. It's more of a constant war between criminals and cops. And yes, there are a lot of commands and really unfair things used here. I get it, because I don't appreciate some of the tactics used by players either, on both sides. But, that's just how the server is. We made an attempt to change it, and it made us drop from a solid 40-50 players to often less than 5. Unfortunately, Ls-rcr is stuck as it is. That said however, when I told you to learn skills, that is genuinely the best advice. For every douchebag move a criminal can make, there is a cop counter, and visa versa. You just have to spend the time playing, learning, and eventually you'll get the hang of it. It's a very rough server, but we wouldn't be here if it wasn't worth it. Next time you come by, find me (Lost_Soul) and I'll do what I can to teach you some tricks.

_xzar

__xzar

by _xzar » March 2, 2024, 4:16 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
_xzar wrote :
i tried playing here today again after 5 months and it` s still the same with typeracer battles and command players all over , there is nonsense combat here and taze is being done from air criminals also shock you when they r dying so do the cops which is dogshit gameplay. no wonder it`s dying when u have such gameplay. best part was bunch of wanted criminals were spawncamping the jefferson motel entrance and one of your player told me to use my skill to defeat them when all they did was stand at entrance and laser me with m4 , i would love to use skill when they all exit the interior , but giving constructive criticism here is met by "/cry" , i wouldn`t be the one crying when this server finally dies becz look at urself if u enjoy this gameplay then u probably don`t enjoy playing anywhere else becz ur gamestyle is absolutely dogshit that relies on command and spawn camping . i will be leaving this again and return after months , that is if i find this server alive by then becz no one really gives a shit as long as they get to use command and spawncamp to feed their ego of killing people in samp by unfair means , gl guys nice server u have filled with command players , consider moving to typeracer for next server

Look, I don't disagree with you. Ls-rcr is rather... 'unique' in how it plays. It's more of a constant war between criminals and cops. And yes, there are a lot of commands and really unfair things used here. I get it, because I don't appreciate some of the tactics used by players either, on both sides. But, that's just how the server is. We made an attempt to change it, and it made us drop from a solid 40-50 players to often less than 5. Unfortunately, Ls-rcr is stuck as it is. That said however, when I told you to learn skills, that is genuinely the best advice. For every douchebag move a criminal can make, there is a cop counter, and visa versa. You just have to spend the time playing, learning, and eventually you'll get the hang of it. It's a very rough server, but we wouldn't be here if it wasn't worth it. Next time you come by, find me (Lost_Soul) and I'll do what I can to teach you some tricks.

there`s no tactic which helps you not die when 5 guys with m4 laser you at spawnpoint , i don`t see any sense in learning mechanics here when it`s dead and the only one who like it are the players who play it since 10 years , im plenty skilled as is
admin also keeps on kicking me for vpn usage but allow spawn camping and command gameplay , if u r so keen on knowing where i am from then u might aswell ask for phone numbers and social security number in next server 1 more reason to not play gg nice server

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » March 2, 2024, 5:57 pm
_xzar wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
_xzar wrote :

there`s no tactic which helps you not die when 5 guys with m4 laser you at spawnpoint , i don`t see any sense in learning mechanics here when it`s dead and the only one who like it are the players who play it since 10 years , im plenty skilled as is
admin also keeps on kicking me for vpn usage but allow spawn camping and command gameplay , if u r so keen on knowing where i am from then u might aswell ask for phone numbers and social security number in next server 1 more reason to not play gg nice server

Oh theres a tactic for getting into Jefferson. Go as a group and bolt under the stairs, get an id, and cuff/ar as fast as you can. Army grenades and the SWB work well too.

Also, the anti-VPN is stop using a VPN to evade bans and stop bot attacks, not find where you live
13 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “General Discussion”