Staff being... weird?

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
142 posts Page 13 of 15

Jacko

Jacko
Donator

Post by Jacko » June 27, 2012, 5:20 am
Imax your a c.unt
ABK 225

iMax

iMax

Post by iMax » June 27, 2012, 3:51 pm
[Lsrcr]Jacko wrote :
Imax your a c.unt

Look Jacko,I don't give a shit about your opinion towards me.
kamuran wrote :
New topic name : Admin Imax's opinions about admins and his decisions if he was admin.

What?Everyone is complaining about admins,I just said that it annoys me that they gone inactive and suddenly you're all mad at me?At least I had balls to admit that I was wannabe and you didn't have balls to admit it you were just laughing at me :roll:
And about decisions,one guy said that he would perm ban DMers,I just said that it's too harsh and I said how would I threat them... And you're complaining how everyone became troll and how everyone has shit attitude now..Well,look at your attitude first.Just because you're an admin you don't have to change your attitude and threat other players like they are lower then you :roll:

iMax

iMax

Post by iMax » June 27, 2012, 3:54 pm
And lets just make this clear.I'm not allowed to say my opinion on someones comment and I'm not allowed to say how would I threat DMers?
Lot of people said their opinion on how would they threat DMers etc. and I said mine and you have to troll me and pick on me because I'm not admin?I just commented witch is what everyone here did.

iMax

iMax

Post by iMax » June 27, 2012, 4:59 pm
And I'm not wannabe anymore idk why are you still picking on me...

Ryder

Ryder

Post by Ryder » June 27, 2012, 6:38 pm
ey guys chill out. we all know its been like this for...years and nothing changes / will change so no need to start insulting for meaningless stuff ;)
[Lsrcr]Ryder,
- S.A. Army Brigadier General [BG],
- S.A. Army Head Training Officer [HTO],
- S.A. Army High Command Member [AHC].
- Former S.A. Army General (2013),
- Former S.A. Army Head Event Officer (2015),
- Former Server Administrator (2013).

kamuran

Kamuran
Retired Administrator

Post by kamuran » June 28, 2012, 1:52 am
[Lsrcr]iMax wrote :
[Lsrcr]Jacko wrote :
Imax your a c.unt

Look Jacko,I don't give a shit about your opinion towards me.
kamuran wrote :
New topic name : Admin Imax's opinions about admins and his decisions if he was admin.

What?Everyone is complaining about admins,I just said that it annoys me that they gone inactive and suddenly you're all mad at me?At least I had balls to admit that I was wannabe and you didn't have balls to admit it you were just laughing at me :roll:
And about decisions,one guy said that he would perm ban DMers,I just said that it's too harsh and I said how would I threat them... And you're complaining how everyone became troll and how everyone has shit attitude now..Well,look at your attitude first.Just because you're an admin you don't have to change your attitude and threat other players like they are lower then you :roll:

Did I say you were complaining about admins, no. I just said that the topic changed from talking weird to your actions towards rule breakers. You should look at your attitude, I just said the topic name, did not say anything bad nor insulted you. No need to make drama Jesus. Your not worth talking since you clearly understand a post way different.

Also I'm putting this to everyone, if you forgot problem about our inactivity, deal with it. Me and Ryder was ordered to take a cool down break.

Jacko

Jacko
Donator

Post by Jacko » June 28, 2012, 1:54 am
:lol:
ABK 225

Cobra

Cobra
Donator

Post by Cobra » June 28, 2012, 11:47 am
Admins being nub
Imax being nub
Jacko being awesome

Fixed problem
Signature has been hidden (0,01 pixels too high) <---- Really? Really Johnson?

(`-`)(._. )( ._.)( ' -') Just lookin for a fuck to give..

Spoiler: show

Forkas^^

Forkas
Donator

Post by Forkas^^ » June 28, 2012, 11:50 am
[Lsrcr]Cobra wrote :
Admins being nub
Imax being nub
Jacko being awesome

Fixed problem

:lol:

BossAk

BossAk

Post by BossAk » October 15, 2012, 7:40 pm
[Lsrcr]iMax wrote :
Ok staff is weird sometimes but what fucking annoys me the most is that seniors don't see some things.Example: They were active first few days when they became admins,now when it's been a while,they aren't active.But this is just fucking annoying: They go in game when senior is on and they're doing their admin job,helping everyone etc. And then when senior leaves,they or go AFK or leave server.(Coincidence?Not really) Or they go in game when senior isn't on,they're afk or not answering my /ask .I once asked them how to remove hats because I forgot command but they didn't even answer.Guess what?They were afk at first but when I noticed they're on,I sent /ask again.Guess what?Still no answer,they were hanging with their friends and I SAW THEM WITH MY FUCKING EYES.And I swear,if you delete my motherfucking post like last time,you and I will know who you really are.
P.s This isn't always the case but 90% it is.And not with every admin,only with new staff (Auto is the best admin from new staff.He is perfect)

/staff
*No online staff*

Totally agreed. Auto and Ryder, for me are the best admins (Ryder WAS an admin, hope he gets it back). They Help me out with every problem. Thank you Auto and Ryder for your help :). Keep it up.

/staff
*No online staff* HAHA :D. But true.
- by JohnCarer
142 posts Page 13 of 15
Return to “General Discussion”