Admins in morning

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
9 posts Page 1 of 1

Eternnnnnity

Eternity
Donator

Post by Eternnnnnity » September 23, 2017, 4:13 am
Ok so i want to start a discussion with you guys about the admins who are now barely seen in the server and hackers are ruining our gameplay without any interruption. People get auto banned for using superman cheats and other reasons. Whenever i play in morning 0/100 admins are seen in the server and why are u guys making mods who play in night only. 5 -6 !admins are already online in night while 0 in morning and 5-6 hackers are there in the server which makes us so mad that we have to leave . If u can't make admins who come in morning time then all those trial mods are a waste as they dont come online in morning and if we see any admin in morning, he is always afk. Before locking this topic do see replies of community members as they are your asset. You people deny tag applications just because of one thing we did wrong and u barely come in the server how we play and help newbies while admins are sleeping.

StephenKelly

Stephen
Retired Administrator

Post by StephenKelly » September 23, 2017, 4:39 am
and who would you recommenced these new staff members be?

Eternnnnnity

Eternity
Donator

Post by Eternnnnnity » September 23, 2017, 4:41 am
StephenKelly wrote :

3-4 tagged members are online everytime in morning . Can i take their names here or in pm?
I can just name them on their activity but the end reason is upto admins to give them the position or not.

StephenKelly

Stephen
Retired Administrator

Post by StephenKelly » September 23, 2017, 4:44 am
Eternnnnnity wrote :
StephenKelly wrote :

3-4 tagged members are online everytime in morning . Can i take their names here or in pm?
I can just name them on their activity but the end reason is upto admins to give them the position or not.

go ahead name them

i wont go through one by one why they all wont be staff but their is always a reason

we dont just make anyone staff because they have the tag, they need to be reliable

k thanks and ye, we are only human

Playa

Playa

Post by Playa » September 23, 2017, 4:47 am
dude, we get what you feel, but staff reform, or adding new admins to the server is not like eating a cake piece. The member should be trusted, experienced and many other things that the seniors look at. Its not like you just name the person and woof, he becomes an admin. PLUS, there are many ways to tackle a hacker.
1. Select the same skin as him, if he is a cop, you become a cop, if he is a civ, you become a civ. That ways he wont be able to harm you. And of course, buy wallet, cork, razor. There is absolutely no way he will be able to harm you.
2. NEVER GET TRIGGERED. Many times I see people getting triggered after getting harmed by the hacker. Here is how you can avoid it: /ignore (his id), do not talk to him at all. If someone does get triggered he will just enjoy it even more and keep doing it.
3. /report at that very moment, even if you dont see anyone in /staff, there might be a UC admin online.
4. If none, call an admin from discord.

Follow this and the number of hackers will get reduced by at least 70 percent.

Add me on steam!

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » September 23, 2017, 6:42 am
im always there and arresting hacker at that time

what about ackman xd

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Nikola

Nikola

Post by Nikola » September 23, 2017, 7:40 am
NotAPlaya wrote :
dude, we get what you feel, but staff reform, or adding new admins to the server is not like eating a cake piece. The member should be trusted, experienced and many other things that the seniors look at. Its not like you just name the person and woof, he becomes an admin. PLUS, there are many ways to tackle a hacker.
1. Select the same skin as him, if he is a cop, you become a cop, if he is a civ, you become a civ. That ways he wont be able to harm you. And of course, buy wallet, cork, razor. There is absolutely no way he will be able to harm you.
2. NEVER GET TRIGGERED. Many times I see people getting triggered after getting harmed by the hacker. Here is how you can avoid it: /ignore (his id), do not talk to him at all. If someone does get triggered he will just enjoy it even more and keep doing it.
3. /report at that very moment, even if you dont see anyone in /staff, there might be a UC admin online.
4. If none, call an admin from discord.

Follow this and the number of hackers will get reduced by at least 70 percent.

So, he is wanted most of the time, and he is either invisibly teleporting people, or robbing and raping them to become wanted. Later or when he is wanted he takes his sawnoffs or minigun, yes minigun apparently doesn't get him autobanned and he starts making chaos. Personally he likes SWAT a lot, he just comes in base and spawn kill us, or he follows us around. Now when he's wanted no way you can escape him in any skin. People usually just leave server because there is no use in wasting your game resources and nerves on someone intentionally there every day to fuck shit up.

I do agree about /ignore though.

We tend to report, bit as this topic addressed, there is a big absence of admins in the morning. As I recall only M7 can and does save our ass against this hacker. Yesterday or the day before, I can't remember there were three hackers in server, two spawn killing in swat base, one invisibly robbing and teleporting people. And as always we go on discord and call them but it is obvious there is an absence of staff during the morning, and day period. I know you all have personal lives, we all do, you cannot possibly be available at all times, so my suggestion wouldn't be staff reform, but trying to improve autoban system.

Eternnnnnity

Eternity
Donator

Post by Eternnnnnity » September 23, 2017, 8:54 am
We are fed up from these hackers. There is no way to escape even though we ignore them. But we need online admins for morning. Dont make mods who are not active in morning, as they are in no way helping us. You can see how slowly admins take action against all the report and unban applications. This is another proof of their inactiveness. Today 3 admins were online in morning and all 3 left after playing for 2 hours, and in these 2 hours of playing they banned about 10 hackers which is clear that when they are not active , how will they be ruining our gameplay. After all admins left more hackers came and started using mini gun and killing us.

CarlosJ

CarlosJ
Retired Administrator

Post by CarlosJ » September 23, 2017, 9:34 am
This morning there were like 4 staff members including me, whiskey and cheez. Any further concerns should be PMed to the head administrator.

Spoiler: show
Under and behind all outward appearances or manifestations, there must always be a substantial reality. This is Law.

Man considering the universe, of which he is a unit, sees nothing but change in matter, forces, and mental states. He sees nothing really is, but that everything is becoming or changing.

Nothing stands still, everything is being born, growing, or dying. The very instant a thing reaches its height, it begins to decline - nothing is permanent but change.

All things are evolving from other things and resolving into other things. A constant action and reaction - nothing endures but change - all of these changing things must be outward appearances or manifestations of underlying power.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “General Discussion”