Old drugs/injections system

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
27 posts Page 2 of 3

Fierce

F1erce
Donator

by Fierce » May 1, 2022, 5:18 pm
NeKozilla wrote :
I agree with diplo , to be honest i didn't like the new system , its very hard to use drugs 2 or 3 time while your fighting , also we cannot notice that drugs is taken off when we are sniping or dueling . We will get rekt if we just kept taking it in the fight or in any other situation. +1
Welcome To The World Of Viruses

https://fierc.mysellix.io

• Learn from yesterday
• Live for today
• Hope for tomorrow
• The important thing
Is not to stop questioning

• Someone can be Smarter
• Someone can be Prettier
• Someone can be Younger
•-- But keep in mind that no one will be you.

Pagati Soldier

SWAT PVT2

The Buzzards Assassin (Tester)

The Rulers Bodyguard (Tester)

Unknown Supporter

Absynth's Crew Assassin

Blackouts Executioner

Spetsnaz VIP

StuntKings Stunter

Leli's Squad Member (Lvl 2)

UFC Fighter

Renegades Amateur

PCC [oOo]

Los Vagos Gang Banger

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » May 1, 2022, 5:34 pm
I don't know that why did none of you cast your vote on that poll.
Have you wondered why were they even nerfed* in the first place. People were literally not taking damage because of drugs, it had to be fixed. Now that you probably are dying like you should normally have, it's frustrating yes, but you have to accept the truth that you can not kill 10 people with 25g drugs and 1 HP that never decreases. It should remain the way it is, it is much much better.
Last edited by BeaTen. on May 1, 2022, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeX

BeX

by BeX » May 1, 2022, 6:00 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
Have you wondered why were they even nerfed* in the first place. People were literally not taking damage because of drugs, it had to be fixed. Now that you probably are dying like you should normally have, it's frustrating yes, but you have to accept the truth that you can not kill 10 people with 25g drugs and 1 HP health that never decreases. It should remain the way it is, it is much much better.

^ Its really pain in the ass to kill someone who has 250+ pings with drugs/fast skin. This update has brought a fair gameplay to others. -1

Lieutenant General S.A Army

Army High Command * Assistant-Head Training Officer

Apply here

Game Administrator l Blackouts Leader l LSPD United Chief l Vics Gang Bossman l The Legends Manager l Image

Need administrator assistance? Kindly click the link

ABo3ZaT

HenKsH

by ABo3ZaT » May 1, 2022, 6:14 pm
Agree with diplo, I miss our old Drugs/Inject system

Spoiler: show
Created by: [Lsrcr]Tuesday

Guevara

Guevara
Donator

by Guevara » May 1, 2022, 7:50 pm
+1

ABo3ZaT

HenKsH

by ABo3ZaT » May 1, 2022, 9:10 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
Have you wondered why were they even nerfed* in the first place. People were literally not taking damage because of drugs, it had to be fixed. Now that you probably are dying like you should normally have, it's frustrating yes, but you have to accept the truth that you can not kill 10 people with 25g drugs and 1 HP that never decreases. It should remain the way it is, it is much much better.

I wasn't in the Discord Server while you was voting on this suggestion, That's why i didnt vote on it!.

Spoiler: show
Created by: [Lsrcr]Tuesday

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » May 1, 2022, 10:01 pm
BeaTen. wrote :

Beaten is entirely right. Those of us who work our asses off are fucking tired of having our asses handed to us by children who know full well they aren't 'using' the drugs system but abusing it. I'm so fucking sick of people taking shotgun blast after shotgun blast and not only not dying, but HEALING as I hit them. These same little kids also insult you for 'bad skills' and rob your corpse. Now that you don't have drugs to abuse the fuck out of, you're realizing how skilled we really are, and how unskilled you are, and the realization you can't abuse this shit anymore is hitting you like a truck. You're pissed off you can abuse drugs for a highly unfair advantage. You'd been put where you belong, on a fair and level playing field like everyone else, and since you're all unable to truly fight with honor, you are now here crying about how awful it is to die. How do you think every user you abused this garbage against feels? Stop being so fucking selfish. Play fair, or don't play. You've abused drugs since before I got here, and now that you can't, your feelings are hurt because you're not invincible anymore.

I also love how many players who couldn't shoot for shit before suddenly have perfect aim. Like being unable to abuse drugs has lead you to go download something for the advantage you seek...

Your worth is NOT based on an online game. You are here to have fun like the rest of us. If you need to abuse drugs, aimbot, and cheat all the time just to feel good about yourself, you've got FAR more serious problems in your self esteem and personal lives than losing a single way to abuse others.

Meow

by Meow » May 2, 2022, 4:26 am
It’s way better now -1

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » May 2, 2022, 5:43 am
I think we all wanted old drugs system to be changed because it was truly broken but none expected so drastic change
I still think both systems are bad and this change defenitely effected criminals more than LEOs

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » May 2, 2022, 12:53 pm
BeaTen. wrote :

This basically explains it.

Learn to adapt. Ls-rcr has gone through changes much more major than this, and if anything, this is the most balanced change ever. If you're annoyed that you can't run and gun as if you're a God on a mission to end the world, then grow up and git gud.

This is not a TDM or Freeroam server, unlimited health is not part of the gameplay and is really abusive.
27 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “General Discussion”