Question

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

Evangelist

Evangelist

by Evangelist » January 29, 2020, 5:31 am
Hello Everyone I just wanted To Ask Something Is making a Deal Like Money And Giving Only 11k Just what I did I Got No Money And I was Poor I lost my Money And I got No Money When i Recenly Robbed Shops i robbed 45Shops Anyway My Ask Is He Is Dealing with you But The Agreement Is Fully Confirmed I was Agreed But i want to cancel He Might Arrest me So I Made my Self got killed We Agreed For 100k For Not Arresting me But He Said He will Report me To The Admins And I said Go i Got No Proofs I was Having Trouble To The imgur Anyway Thank You For Reading

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 29, 2020, 6:14 am
I think my eyes just exploded reading that... like that was physically painful. You only need to capitalize the first letter of a sentence, not every word. Also, I have no idea what the hell you are saying.

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » January 29, 2020, 9:30 am
I believe he is saying, he made an agreement with a cop about not arresting him, for 100k. Then he killed himself somehow, and cop threatened to report him for scam I guess?
If that's the case, there's nothing to worry about. The only way this agreement could be broken is if that cop arrest you.
Check scamming rules:
Scamming is allowed, but scams must follow these guidelines:
  • Lsrcr tagged players may not scam. (Rule applies to those that have lost their tag but have had it once)
  • You may only scam up to $3,000,000 if you do not have the Lsrcr tag (pay $3,000,001 to not get scammed).
  • If you have the Lsrcr tag and scam somebody, you will lose your tag and receive a 3 day ban. You’re not allowed to scam somebody if you ever had the tag either. (tag rules apply to players who lost it as well)
  • You may not scam donator points. If you scam someone out of in-game cash, and you were selling the points, you will be banned for 3 days per DPoint.
  • You may not scam jail cards. Scamming someone out of jail cards will lead to a 3 day ban per card. If you scam someone out of in-game cash, and you were selling the cards, you will be banned for 1 day per card.
  • You may not scam donator items. Scamming someone out of donator items will lead to a 3 day ban per items. If you scam someone out of in-game cash, and you were selling the item, you will be banned for 1 day per item.
  • You may not scam anyone with under 500 score.
  • As a scammer, any items gained in an scam that do not follow these guidelines will be given back to their owners and any items you lost in the scam will remain lost. Moreover, any items that you were "selling" to the other player will be given to the other player.
Last edited by Faraon78910 on January 29, 2020, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

by Milyn » January 29, 2020, 9:32 am
Evangelist wrote :
Hello Everyone I just wanted To Ask Something Is making a Deal Like Money And Giving Only 11k Just what I did I Got No Money And I was Poor I lost my Money And I got No Money When i Recenly Robbed Shops i robbed 45Shops Anyway My Ask Is He Is Dealing with you But The Agreement Is Fully Confirmed I was Agreed But i want to cancel He Might Arrest me So I Made my Self got killed We Agreed For 100k For Not Arresting me But He Said He will Report me To The Admins And I said Go i Got No Proofs I was Having Trouble To The imgur Anyway Thank You For Reading

You don't have to pay a shit to him bro the minimum scam limit is 300k so you can do that no worrys

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » January 29, 2020, 11:48 am
Lost_Soul wrote :
I think my eyes just exploded reading that... like that was physically painful. You only need to capitalize the first letter of a sentence, not every word. Also, I have no idea what the hell you are saying.

He may or may not be having a stroke
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie