Stats on demographic who plays LSRCR

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
8 posts Page 1 of 1

Aquinas

AQUINAS

by Aquinas » April 1, 2022, 2:09 pm
I'm doing a uni assignment and I want to look at gaming within young men and want to see where everyone comes from. Is there some kind of statistical analysis on the server that says where everyone is from eg if it's 60% Greece I can add it to my essay and say a % of this demographic play this game. If there aren't any stats for this game does anyone know if there are stats available for SAMP in general?

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » April 1, 2022, 2:46 pm
40 % Egyptians
50% Pinoys
10 % Europeans/Americans
#Phstronks

NeKozilla

Nekozilla

by NeKozilla » April 1, 2022, 2:49 pm
Ghetto wrote :
40 % Egyptians
50% Pinoys
10 % Europeans/Americans
#Phstronks

Tunisia best.

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » April 1, 2022, 4:07 pm
NeKozilla wrote :
Ghetto wrote :
40 % Egyptians
50% Pinoys
10 % Europeans/Americans
#Phstronks

Tunisia best.

no tunisia naumper 2 egypt naumper 1

sidekick

by sidekick » April 1, 2022, 4:08 pm
Ghetto wrote :
40 % Egyptians
50% Pinoys
10 % Europeans/Americans
#Phstronks

ph da best <3
ur mom

There's never a WRONG time to do the RIGHT thing.

NeKozilla

Nekozilla

by NeKozilla » April 1, 2022, 4:09 pm
Ghetto wrote :
NeKozilla wrote :
Ghetto wrote :
40 % Egyptians
50% Pinoys
10 % Europeans/Americans
#Phstronks

Tunisia best.

no tunisia naumper 2 egypt naumper 1

Maybe yeah and maybe not

Wajeeh

WajeehiZONFIR333==]
Developer

by Wajeeh » April 2, 2022, 6:09 pm
Aquinas wrote :
I'm doing a uni assignment and I want to look at gaming within young men and want to see where everyone comes from. Is there some kind of statistical analysis on the server that says where everyone is from eg if it's 60% Greece I can add it to my essay and say a % of this demographic play this game. If there aren't any stats for this game does anyone know if there are stats available for SAMP in general?

I don't think it would be easy for you to gather the statistics. Players are divided and play in different servers and all those servers have a separate databases.

On Lsrcr, we do store users information but that info is Lsrcr's alone, we donot know about the players demographics not on Lsrcr (which are like other 99% samp players). So its not possible to get the demographic stats of all the SAMP players.

If you only want to consider Lsrcr samp players, then it is possible but still I don't think we have any dashboard which displays or any query which calculates user demographics based on countries. That would come under a website feature request or suggestion (or an improvement) since this doesn't exist at the moment (needs confirmation if anything similar exists or any developer recently worked on it). You will have to post a suggestion under Website Suggestions, maybe someone will develop it for you and publish the results here https://ls-rcr.com/top/?p=server (eh more work for web devs, good luck to you)

Weeb|Admin|Developer

NeKozilla

Nekozilla

by NeKozilla » April 2, 2022, 9:51 pm
Wajeeh wrote :
Aquinas wrote :

I don't think it would be easy for you to gather the statistics. Players are divided and play in different servers and all those servers have a separate databases.

On Lsrcr, we do store users information but that info is Lsrcr's alone, we donot know about the players demographics not on Lsrcr (which are like other 99% samp players). So its not possible to get the demographic stats of all the SAMP players.

If you only want to consider Lsrcr samp players, then it is possible but still I don't think we have any dashboard which displays or any query which calculates user demographics based on countries. That would come under a website feature request or suggestion (or an improvement) since this doesn't exist at the moment (needs confirmation if anything similar exists or any developer recently worked on it). You will have to post a suggestion under Website Suggestions, maybe someone will develop it for you and publish the results here https://ls-rcr.com/top/?p=server (eh more work for web devs, good luck to you)

Why so serious ?

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “General Discussion”