About the updates

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
41 posts Page 2 of 5

Ziad_Ronaldo2022

by Ziad_Ronaldo2022 » March 9, 2023, 10:10 am
What you actually did not made the server active but unfortunately the players left the community after the update, I understand you trying to make such amazing update but not by this way, bring everything back or lsrcr will be dead!
Error: Hero_Dark not found

TititMonyet

TititMonyet

by TititMonyet » March 9, 2023, 8:01 pm
Thursday wrote :
Make a vote within staff team and selected community members.

That's exactly what they did with V10, the vast majority of them even got achievements on their /user/, it says "last seen: 30 days ago" or more.

Nex

by Nex » March 9, 2023, 11:51 pm
Pls we want old update

Best quote
Ziad_Ronaldo2022 wrote :
I'm not scary from you if you are energ I'm hero dark

Meow

by Meow » March 10, 2023, 12:51 am
Facts spoken

Thursday

Thursday

by Thursday » March 10, 2023, 4:19 am
TititMonyet wrote :
Thursday wrote :
Make a vote within staff team and selected community members.

That's exactly what they did with V10, the vast majority of them even got achievements on their /user/, it says "last seen: 30 days ago" or more.

So that makes ls-rcr dead as they are also being "dead"
Retired Community Member of Ls-rcr

2013-2021

Moiz Nouman

moiz

by Moiz Nouman » March 10, 2023, 10:05 am
I hate to admit, but Sunday and Karu have made some valid points, the gameplay has become frustrating instead of enjoyable. The most important fact is that GTA SA is a very old game(almost dead), I don't understand why we haven't upgraded to newer versions of GTA like GTA IV or V? maybe if we upgraded, we would have got more options and features that could fix the count of players, the gameplay issues and many more.
ImageImage

Ex-Army Member, Ex-Swat Warrant Officer 1, Ex-Pagati Member

If you need any kind of help with modifications or related issues with the Game, PM me
Currently inactive in-game due to Study schedule, if you need me, you should PM me on forums.

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » March 10, 2023, 11:10 am
Sunday mentioned all points you guys decided and seeking with yourself i blame you for what happens on the server i feel as the server dead now there's no anymore fun in you just sent to our main server problem by some shit changes which making our server has a lot decrease at their players activity and some players also left because same reason plus also that not how you handle when someone trying to explain what he dislike you telling him go play games or leave no problems that misbehave from your side because we all used to joining Lsrcr for years so you shouldn't i hope again re- decide to bring back the old update which players found themselves in and that not my opinion only but opinion's all

Aleksa

Aleksa
Game Administrator

by Aleksa » March 10, 2023, 5:40 pm
Sunday :oops: :P
Faraon78910 wrote :
i remember back in 2013 when aleksa told me to give me keys of helicopter, i did and i never saw my helicopter again :cry: :cry:

Raskit wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :
no this game is cancer anyway, also why you put this I you antichrist? turn your life around please bro.

lol

Vic

Vic
Donator

by Vic » March 10, 2023, 7:19 pm
Astrl wrote :
If people can form feedback like yourself, Karu and others have, I can assure you that we will be starting to put these suggestions to the staff team to vote on them. We're trying to take community feedback as well to form decisions but we need to look at how we can collate feedback easily.

I don't understand who decided to make this whole RP system to the server, its never was a roleplay server, you ruin it, do you even know how a real roleplay system server working? try to play in ''FiveM'' servers and you will see yourself or join some Russians server with over 100+ players online. You wont see new players around here anymore even the old players wont come. I was giving a chance for this update for there months but its was a failure. How can I enjoy playing here again when every single day there only 5-10 players active + half of them are AFK? The main reason players used to play here because its was FUN cops and robbers server. But now it's NOT.

Astrl wrote :
Karu - in response to the [Lsrcr] tag specifically, this was already put to a vote within the staff team to bring back tags for admins. Unfortunately this was denied as we received 20 negatives and 6 positive votes.

The staff decide what good suggestions for the server or not? You guys have 52 staff members right now and ONLY 10 of them are daily active in-game. Yes I waste my time on checking each staff member and his last seen and oh boy that is very sad. you can see the list blow. I don't understand why the staff members acting toxic with stupid comment on every person who make a post about how shit this update is.
Spoiler: show
Game Moderators:
Stormocide Last seen 3 days ago

Game Administrators
Veen Last seen Today
Hiresh Last seen 9 days ago
Luka Last seen 32 days ago
Juicy Last seen 6 days ago
Diplo Last seen Today
Crazymix Last seen Today
Nyut Last seen Today
Wanted Last seen Today
Freya Last seen 2 days ago
eg_Fla$h Last seen 2 days ago
Honest Last seen 202 days ago
Fady Last seen 19 days ago
Hashish Last seen 28 days ago
Exp3rimenTaL Last seen Today
Lolmomlol Last seen 10 days ago
WareHit Last seen Today
Invulnerable Last seen 49 days ago
Osolnik Last seen 40 days ago
oxy Last seen 2 days ago
Sonnet Last seen 48 days ago
Hilda Last seen 38 days ago
ArmyCat Last seen 83 days ago
Aleksa Last seen 17 days ago
Stephen Last seen 43 days ago
Msevenn Last seen 2 days ago
PiPo Last seen 3 days ago
Shady_Haru Last seen Today
GaNgStEr_TrIx Last seen 32 days ago
Fatal Last seen 118 days ago
Santiago Last seen 16 days ago
Aree Last seen 9 days ago
Tamer Last seen 601 days ago
Jensen Last seen 2 days ago
Gangsta19 Last seen 3 days ago

Senior Administrators
Astrl Last seen 3 days ago
Mastro Last seen 75 days ago
Abstract Last seen Today
Karthik Last seen 7 days ago
Sowhat Last seen 360 days ago
Immortal Last seen Today
Fantastic Last seen 6 days ago
Whiskey Last seen 179 days ago

Community Managers
Absynth Last seen 786 days ago
CXdur Last seen 55 days ago
Words Last seen 5 days ago
Drastic Last seen 225 days ago
Kissane Last seen 954 days ago
JohnCarer Last seen 48 days ago
Energ Last seen 48 days ago
Johnson Last seen 20 days ago
Glen Last seen 1590 days ago

Astrl wrote :
In response to sawn-off 2-shot returning, I have put this to a vote within the staff team that is now live. I won't say much more on this just yet, as discussions are ongoing.

First time when the update V10 was out, you remove the whole racks from the groups, + losing all the money when dying + no weapons when spawning. How you exactly you want for a new player start getting robbing shops without weapons or money? at least good thing you bring the racks back but again with stupid system like ordering drugs from pagati, but if there no pagati members online? my drugs rack will always will be empty. Jesus..

Make LS-RCR Great Again

Alessandro

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » March 10, 2023, 7:21 pm
Vic wrote :
Astrl wrote :
If people can form feedback like yourself, Karu and others have, I can assure you that we will be starting to put these suggestions to the staff team to vote on them. We're trying to take community feedback as well to form decisions but we need to look at how we can collate feedback easily.

I don't understand who decided to make this whole RP system to the server, its never was a roleplay server, you ruin it, do you even know how a real roleplay system server working? try to play in ''FiveM'' servers and you will see yourself or join some Russians server with over 100+ players online. You wont see new players around here anymore even the old players wont come. I was giving a chance for this update for there months but its was a failure. How can I enjoy playing here again when every single day there only 5-10 players active + half of them are AFK? The main reason players used to play here because its was FUN cops and robbers server. But now it's NOT.

It's true what vic said..

Astrl wrote :
Karu - in response to the [Lsrcr] tag specifically, this was already put to a vote within the staff team to bring back tags for admins. Unfortunately this was denied as we received 20 negatives and 6 positive votes.

The staff decide what good suggestions for the server or not? You guys have 52 staff members right now and ONLY 10 of them are daily active in-game. Yes I waste my time on checking each staff member and his last seen and oh boy that is very sad. you can see the list blow. I don't understand why the staff members acting toxic with stupid comment on every person who make a post about how shit this update is.
Spoiler: show
Game Moderators:
Stormocide Last seen 3 days ago

Game Administrators
Veen Last seen Today
Hiresh Last seen 9 days ago
Luka Last seen 32 days ago
Juicy Last seen 6 days ago
Diplo Last seen Today
Crazymix Last seen Today
Nyut Last seen Today
Wanted Last seen Today
Freya Last seen 2 days ago
eg_Fla$h Last seen 2 days ago
Honest Last seen 202 days ago
Fady Last seen 19 days ago
Hashish Last seen 28 days ago
Exp3rimenTaL Last seen Today
Lolmomlol Last seen 10 days ago
WareHit Last seen Today
Invulnerable Last seen 49 days ago
Osolnik Last seen 40 days ago
oxy Last seen 2 days ago
Sonnet Last seen 48 days ago
Hilda Last seen 38 days ago
ArmyCat Last seen 83 days ago
Aleksa Last seen 17 days ago
Stephen Last seen 43 days ago
Msevenn Last seen 2 days ago
PiPo Last seen 3 days ago
Shady_Haru Last seen Today
GaNgStEr_TrIx Last seen 32 days ago
Fatal Last seen 118 days ago
Santiago Last seen 16 days ago
Aree Last seen 9 days ago
Tamer Last seen 601 days ago
Jensen Last seen 2 days ago
Gangsta19 Last seen 3 days ago

Senior Administrators
Astrl Last seen 3 days ago
Mastro Last seen 75 days ago
Abstract Last seen Today
Karthik Last seen 7 days ago
Sowhat Last seen 360 days ago
Immortal Last seen Today
Fantastic Last seen 6 days ago
Whiskey Last seen 179 days ago

Community Managers
Absynth Last seen 786 days ago
CXdur Last seen 55 days ago
Words Last seen 5 days ago
Drastic Last seen 225 days ago
Kissane Last seen 954 days ago
JohnCarer Last seen 48 days ago
Energ Last seen 48 days ago
Johnson Last seen 20 days ago
Glen Last seen 1590 days ago

Astrl wrote :
In response to sawn-off 2-shot returning, I have put this to a vote within the staff team that is now live. I won't say much more on this just yet, as discussions are ongoing.

First time when the update V10 was out, you remove the whole racks from the groups, + losing all the money when dying + no weapons when spawning. How you exactly you want for a new player start getting robbing shops without weapons or money? at least good thing you bring the racks back but again with stupid system like ordering drugs from pagati, but if there no pagati members online? my drugs rack will always will be empty. Jesus..

Make LS-RCR Great Again

It's true what vic said.
41 posts Page 2 of 5
Return to “General Discussion”