About the updates

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
41 posts Page 3 of 5

Thursday

Thursday

by Thursday » March 10, 2023, 7:41 pm
Vic wrote :
Astrl wrote :
If people can form feedback like yourself, Karu and others have, I can assure you that we will be starting to put these suggestions to the staff team to vote on them. We're trying to take community feedback as well to form decisions but we need to look at how we can collate feedback easily.

I don't understand who decided to make this whole RP system to the server, its never was a roleplay server, you ruin it, do you even know how a real roleplay system server working? try to play in ''FiveM'' servers and you will see yourself or join some Russians server with over 100+ players online. You wont see new players around here anymore even the old players wont come. I was giving a chance for this update for there months but its was a failure. How can I enjoy playing here again when every single day there only 5-10 players active + half of them are AFK? The main reason players used to play here because its was FUN cops and robbers server. But now it's NOT.

Astrl wrote :
Karu - in response to the [Lsrcr] tag specifically, this was already put to a vote within the staff team to bring back tags for admins. Unfortunately this was denied as we received 20 negatives and 6 positive votes.

The staff decide what good suggestions for the server or not? You guys have 52 staff members right now and ONLY 10 of them are daily active in-game. Yes I waste my time on checking each staff member and his last seen and oh boy that is very sad. you can see the list blow. I don't understand why the staff members acting toxic with stupid comment on every person who make a post about how shit this update is.
Spoiler: show
Game Moderators:
Stormocide Last seen 3 days ago

Game Administrators
Veen Last seen Today
Hiresh Last seen 9 days ago
Luka Last seen 32 days ago
Juicy Last seen 6 days ago
Diplo Last seen Today
Crazymix Last seen Today
Nyut Last seen Today
Wanted Last seen Today
Freya Last seen 2 days ago
eg_Fla$h Last seen 2 days ago
Honest Last seen 202 days ago
Fady Last seen 19 days ago
Hashish Last seen 28 days ago
Exp3rimenTaL Last seen Today
Lolmomlol Last seen 10 days ago
WareHit Last seen Today
Invulnerable Last seen 49 days ago
Osolnik Last seen 40 days ago
oxy Last seen 2 days ago
Sonnet Last seen 48 days ago
Hilda Last seen 38 days ago
ArmyCat Last seen 83 days ago
Aleksa Last seen 17 days ago
Stephen Last seen 43 days ago
Msevenn Last seen 2 days ago
PiPo Last seen 3 days ago
Shady_Haru Last seen Today
GaNgStEr_TrIx Last seen 32 days ago
Fatal Last seen 118 days ago
Santiago Last seen 16 days ago
Aree Last seen 9 days ago
Tamer Last seen 601 days ago
Jensen Last seen 2 days ago
Gangsta19 Last seen 3 days ago

Senior Administrators
Astrl Last seen 3 days ago
Mastro Last seen 75 days ago
Abstract Last seen Today
Karthik Last seen 7 days ago
Sowhat Last seen 360 days ago
Immortal Last seen Today
Fantastic Last seen 6 days ago
Whiskey Last seen 179 days ago

Community Managers
Absynth Last seen 786 days ago
CXdur Last seen 55 days ago
Words Last seen 5 days ago
Drastic Last seen 225 days ago
Kissane Last seen 954 days ago
JohnCarer Last seen 48 days ago
Energ Last seen 48 days ago
Johnson Last seen 20 days ago
Glen Last seen 1590 days ago

Astrl wrote :
In response to sawn-off 2-shot returning, I have put this to a vote within the staff team that is now live. I won't say much more on this just yet, as discussions are ongoing.

First time when the update V10 was out, you remove the whole racks from the groups, + losing all the money when dying + no weapons when spawning. How you exactly you want for a new player start getting robbing shops without weapons or money? at least good thing you bring the racks back but again with stupid system like ordering drugs from pagati, but if there no pagati members online? my drugs rack will always will be empty. Jesus..

Make LS-RCR Great Again

Ls-rcr is one of the server I see it is hilarious :lol: :lol: , because if staff inactive they might be demoted as I already experienced it.lawl

Vic is true, till this day what is the point of having inactive staffs and make a worst decision without hearing community members.
Retired Community Member of Ls-rcr

2013-2021

Steven

Steven$King

by Steven » March 10, 2023, 8:05 pm
i am one of the people who want to see again old update i hope so no hapniess in the server now

Made by:TikTok bro

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » March 11, 2023, 7:42 am
Vic wrote :

The staff decide what good suggestions for the server or not? You guys have 52 staff members right now and ONLY 10 of them are daily active in-game. Yes I waste my time on checking each staff member and his last seen and oh boy that is very sad. you can see the list blow. I don't understand why the staff members acting toxic with stupid comment on every person who make a post about how shit this update is.
Game Moderators:

Game Administrators
Veen Last seen Today
Diplo Last seen Today
Crazymix Last seen Today
Nyut Last seen Today
Wanted Last seen Today
WareHit Last seen Today
oxy Last seen 2 days ago

Senior Administrators
Abstract Last seen Today
Immortal Last seen Today

Community Managers

I was unaware that administrators were required to login every single day because Ls-rcr is a full time job that pays 6 figures. I will hand in my resignation to my irl boss and tell him that I may no longer work for him because I need to focus on my job in a gaming server that doesn't pay my rent.

People have uni, people have jobs, people have really tough jobs. Admins are people and are allowed to have their focus on their real lives - complaining that staff are inactive when you have no idea for their reason just sounds like you expect admins to be at your beck and call. We have laid off staff members that were inactive for 90+ days, except for Developers and those who have given fair reason to not make it in-game.

I'm tired of hearing about how staff is inactive.

Thank you all for your feedback however.

Moiz Nouman

moiz

by Moiz Nouman » March 11, 2023, 8:51 am
Abstract wrote :
Vic wrote :

Game Moderators:

Game Administrators
Veen Last seen Today
Diplo Last seen Today
Crazymix Last seen Today
Nyut Last seen Today
Wanted Last seen Today
WareHit Last seen Today
oxy Last seen 2 days ago

Senior Administrators
Abstract Last seen Today
Immortal Last seen Today

Community Managers

I was unaware that administrators were required to login every single day because Ls-rcr is a full time job that pays 6 figures. I will hand in my resignation to my irl boss and tell him that I may no longer work for him because I need to focus on my job in a gaming server that doesn't pay my rent.

People have uni, people have jobs, people have really tough jobs. Admins are people and are allowed to have their focus on their real lives - complaining that staff are inactive when you have no idea for their reason just sounds like you expect admins to be at your beck and call. We have laid off staff members that were inactive for 90+ days, except for Developers and those who have given fair reason to not make it in-game.

This is so true..

More than 90 percent of the community members support the staff team because the staff has never disappointed nor provided any lack of support towards its community. The staff team is not paid in any form but are still willing to provide service to the community. I think everyone should respect that, we all have irl problems. I remember when I had a total breakdown irl, I had no time to play, left the community for more than 03 years, but when I rejoined, the ones who remembered me, welcomed me like I never left, most of them were staff/ex-staff members.

Pointing fingers at each other doesn't help.
ImageImage

Ex-Army Member, Ex-Swat Warrant Officer 1, Ex-Pagati Member

If you need any kind of help with modifications or related issues with the Game, PM me
Currently inactive in-game due to Study schedule, if you need me, you should PM me on forums.

Shady

Shady_Haru
Game Administrator

by Shady » March 11, 2023, 9:42 pm
Holy moly ... Sunday! Where are them SWAT days? Your name brings back nostalgia :D You bring out a lot of valid points. We are always open for suggestions.

Giving out my 2 cents in general;

To address the old players issue - Bringing back 2-shot, car surfing or any other update will not bring back old players back. Most of the players moved on because there are much better oriented video games than SAMP and the player base of the golden era of 2010-2014 where LSRCR even peaked 80+ players are now adults busy with jobs, children & life in general.

TDM, roleplay, cops and robbers ... never ending loop! We can go on and on discussing this as we all have different opinions. Some liked the updates and some didn't. It's always like this, you can't please everyone in life. Most of the players that are complaining are the ones that they relied on 2-shot / car surfing / vortex drive by and having free weapons and stuff handed to them with group rights. The frustration is understandable as it was their way of gameplay in LSRCR but it was never the way the server was meant to be played.

Now i'll be honest, I didn't like it when i lost all my money and all my bought vehicles. I wasn't sure about the removal of car surfing because when i was a SWAT member i actually liked it and we used to team and wreck everyone in our way (lul). Instead of throwing a tantrum and threatens to leave, I gave the gameplay a shot. Adapted to the whole system. It takes time of course, some more than others because as i said earlier, it became the norm to use 2-shot, car surf etc.

I'll give out a prime example of a major update in LSRCR. I remember a time when desert eagle drive by was in place in LSRCR. Most of you don't remember it. The car HP shred was unbearable and it was removed. Lots of players were frustrated as it was overpowered and it was part of their gameplay but now everyone forgot about it as players adapted to it.

To all those bashing the staff members with their hostile attitude; give constructive criticism instead. As i said, we are always open for feedback and suggestions. It's no use to blame staff members for the updates or their in-game activity. We enjoy playing the game as much as you do. Remember we are all here to play and have fun, not to get ourselves in conflicts ;)

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » March 11, 2023, 11:34 pm
Abstract wrote :
Vic wrote :

Game Moderators:

Game Administrators
Veen Last seen Today
Diplo Last seen Today
Crazymix Last seen Today
Nyut Last seen Today
Wanted Last seen Today
WareHit Last seen Today
oxy Last seen 2 days ago

Senior Administrators
Abstract Last seen Today
Immortal Last seen Today

Community Managers

The point here is not that staff members should log in every day and spend countless hours in-game. Understandably, they are performing their duties voluntarily, and if they are going through some personal issues, then it is fine if they don't play regularly. The point is that drastic changes that get approved like removal of 2 shots, car-surfing, weapon racks, etc should get discussed with the player base instead, and not among staff members who don't play regularly as such. Over time it is understandable that staff members do tend to get exhausted from the play style of the game, and only limit themselves to their administrative duties, hence their votes can not possibly be considered in the best interest of the community.

Nex

by Nex » March 11, 2023, 11:56 pm
Shady wrote :
Holy moly ... Sunday! Where are them SWAT days? Your name brings back nostalgia :D You bring out a lot of valid points. We are always open for suggestions.

Giving out my 2 cents in general;

To address the old players issue - Bringing back 2-shot, car surfing or any other update will not bring back old players back. Most of the players moved on because there are much better oriented video games than SAMP and the player base of the golden era of 2010-2014 where LSRCR even peaked 80+ players are now adults busy with jobs, children & life in general.

TDM, roleplay, cops and robbers ... never ending loop! We can go on and on discussing this as we all have different opinions. Some liked the updates and some didn't. It's always like this, you can't please everyone in life. Most of the players that are complaining are the ones that they relied on 2-shot / car surfing / vortex drive by and having free weapons and stuff handed to them with group rights. The frustration is understandable as it was their way of gameplay in LSRCR but it was never the way the server was meant to be played.

Now i'll be honest, I didn't like it when i lost all my money and all my bought vehicles. I wasn't sure about the removal of car surfing because when i was a SWAT member i actually liked it and we used to team and wreck everyone in our way (lul). Instead of throwing a tantrum and threatens to leave, I gave the gameplay a shot. Adapted to the whole system. It takes time of course, some more than others because as i said earlier, it became the norm to use 2-shot, car surf etc.

I'll give out a prime example of a major update in LSRCR. I remember a time when desert eagle drive by was in place in LSRCR. Most of you don't remember it. The car HP shred was unbearable and it was removed. Lots of players were frustrated as it was overpowered and it was part of their gameplay but now everyone forgot about it as players adapted to it.

To all those bashing the staff members with their hostile attitude; give constructive criticism instead. As i said, we are always open for feedback and suggestions. It's no use to blame staff members for the updates or their in-game activity. We enjoy playing the game as much as you do. Remember we are all here to play and have fun, not to get ourselves in conflicts ;)

Greetings shady, first think you are wrong.
If we get our game again you will see lsrcr like 2014
Admin listen . try to give us our game like 2016-2020 only for a week then you see ls-rcr really

Best quote
Ziad_Ronaldo2022 wrote :
I'm not scary from you if you are energ I'm hero dark

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » March 12, 2023, 12:28 am
Abstract wrote :
Vic wrote :

Game Moderators:

Game Administrators
Veen Last seen Today
Diplo Last seen Today
Crazymix Last seen Today
Nyut Last seen Today
Wanted Last seen Today
WareHit Last seen Today
oxy Last seen 2 days ago

Senior Administrators
Abstract Last seen Today
Immortal Last seen Today

Community Managers

The point is that inactive people can’t decide about future server updates if they don’t play. Nobody said admins need to play every day. At this point it seems it would be better to just close the server down and that’s it if everyone is arguing and server is empty.

Cover Online

Cover
Donator
Duel Master

by Cover » March 12, 2023, 12:34 am
Mockery said it all, why would you discuss suggestions among players that are inactive and don't have any clue about the current status of the server, server is nearly dying, being an Administrator in the server is like completing/finishing all of the missions in the offline game, I do also understand and appreciate the efforts that the developers have put in these updates but forcing players into something that they don't really like is not the best way to help and improve the server, I am not shit talking but sharing my opinion like anybody else.

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » March 12, 2023, 1:19 am
I am not trying to be rude or anything, but at this point of stage, it seems that the staff team is denying the fact that the v10 update is a mess. Instead of presenting facts and numbers, we are being told that "this is the way lsrcr was meant to be played". Ironically, the staff team realized this after almost 15 years of gameplay, and the sad part is that the players who were endorsing the updates in its initial stage don't even play anymore. I am not ranting but it is clear that if 90-95% of the active population doesn't like the update then I believe we are heading in a very wrong direction.
41 posts Page 3 of 5
Return to “General Discussion”