About the updates

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
41 posts Page 4 of 5

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » March 12, 2023, 5:06 am
Nobody likes it man, it's better you give it up. Me personally, i don't have any problem with this update. My main problem is that it's been months since this updates, you guys did a major update but there were no follow up updates to improve the experience. There are major flaws in the current gameplay which were suggested to be fixed. It's been months since any update, it's obvious that the playerbase will be pissed and to be honest even I am sort of annoyed right now... As much as I hate to admit it, this update wasn't what the staff team thought it would be. There are no new players, because i don't get it how you guys thought this update will bring new players, on the contrary it will actually repel them. Weapons are expensive as shit man, you literally lose half your money upon death, how the fuck is a new player supposed to defend himself from a fully armed cop with no weapons and Armor? It's so unbalanced, already suggested quite a few times. You can just buy a chainsaw and stand at the entrance of a shop which has a robber inside, whenever he leaves, he will be fucked. That's not how gameplay is supposed to be man, it's extremely disappointing, there was no followup update regarding the damage values since past 2 (or 3?) months, in my opinion thats a long time to be playing with bugged damage values. I understand reverting it would possibly take the value of the 'v10' update since the major things were removal of 2shot and carsurf, and if you were you remove them, it would devalue the 'v10' name. Your choice, i already suggested plenty of things, neither of them got implemented within the time limit, the gameplay became pale where everyone used chainsaw and drive-by, players left. Best of luck

CopsGetArrested

CopsGetArrested

by CopsGetArrested » March 12, 2023, 1:23 pm
I also missed playing the game but without 2 shot I am nothing..
Last edited by CopsGetArrested on March 12, 2023, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxiTaxi.

MaxiTaxi.

by MaxiTaxi. » March 12, 2023, 1:37 pm
There should be more than 30 players active at this time, but instead I only see 5 to 10 players, with 5 of them AFK. XD. This update affected my internet cafe since most of the kids who play SAMP here stopped playing cuz of "v10" especially the removal of sawnoff 2 shot. those kids gets excited fighting ppl with sawnoff and yet you removed it and made them lost interest. How sad Bring back the old update i can guarantee you that i'll get those kids to play again to make this server active again :)
Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps a-ticking whether you are getting somewhere

/request taxi

Spoiler: show

Vic

Vic
Donator

by Vic » March 12, 2023, 3:49 pm
Shady wrote :
To address the old players issue - Bringing back 2-shot, car surfing or any other update will not bring back old players back. Most of the players moved on because there are much better oriented video games than SAMP and the player base of the golden era of 2010-2014 where LSRCR even peaked 80+ players are now adults busy with jobs, children & life in general.

So what the point keep running this server if its start getting empty? even before V10 its was empty, like I remember, and now they even ruin it more with this update because honestly who keeps this server alive / active its the cafe players ''The kids of LS-RCR'' lets call them like that + old OG players, they enjoy playing here because of the TDM / cops and robbers with all the old futures. NO ONE really care about roleplay here, dude even SWAT faction are dead because of that update you can't team like its used to be. and to get this server active again we should bringing back 2-shot, car surfing for this cafe players. You understand most of the players don't have good PC to play all the newest games, so they stay with the oldest once. like GTA. You so wrong of what you saying in few of the parts you write, 90% of the community are negative and see this server falling down. I am my self start getting bored of this empty server nearly all the groups are dead, because there no cops and criminals in-game, everyone just doing some side-missions to get cash this what the server wanted to be a heavy roleplay server they failed to do it. its will be with 0 players in the end of the year, if there wont be any changes soon is possible.

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » March 12, 2023, 5:15 pm
Just revert it to the time of xmas, before literally everyone leaves, no new players will come.

Meow

by Meow » March 12, 2023, 5:53 pm
Staff egos will not tolerate admitting they were wrong about the new updates since they have to be 100% correct instead of taking the new statistics into account and making a poll reverting to the old gameplay version.

Server's concept has nothing to do about these changes as no one cares about it as long as there are no online players at all.

Couldn't expect more from admins who play samp once a month or so.

I appreciate the memories and the good time I had here, but it's time for us to leave the game and enjoy some other things in life.

Kisses to everyone, will miss you a lot <3.

Peace,
Meow.

Vic

Vic
Donator

by Vic » March 12, 2023, 6:37 pm
Meow wrote :
Staff egos will not tolerate admitting they were wrong about the new updates since they have to be 100% correct instead of taking the new statistics into account and making a poll reverting to the old gameplay version.

Server's concept has nothing to do about these changes as no one cares about it as long as there are no online players at all.

I appreciate the memories and the good time I had here, but it's time for us to leave the game and enjoy some other things in life.

Peace,
Meow.

Should we cry or laugh?

Meow

by Meow » March 12, 2023, 6:44 pm
Vic wrote :
Should we cry or laugh?

Laugh, we ain’t pussies.

Balsa

Balsa

by Balsa » March 12, 2023, 7:09 pm
Meow wrote :

Peace,
Meow.

Couldn't agree more. Well said.

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » March 12, 2023, 8:52 pm
Hi all

We appreciate your openness and honesty in expressing your thoughts on the changes made. We want to assure you that we are taking all of your concerns seriously, and a thorough discussion is currently taking place internally among server management. We are committed to addressing all of your concerns and feedback in due course, and we will keep you informed with updates as soon as they become available.
41 posts Page 4 of 5
Return to “General Discussion”