The future - we want to hear from you!

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
55 posts Page 4 of 6

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » March 24, 2023, 5:41 pm
OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
Yeah i left the server but i would like to see you bring back old System which players founded themselves in lately

If you guys were crying about the removal of sawn-off 2 shot and Car Surfing, I hope you are aware that those things have been reverted already.

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » March 24, 2023, 6:00 pm
Crazymix wrote :
OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
Yeah i left the server but i would like to see you bring back old System which players founded themselves in lately

If you guys were crying about the removal of sawn-off 2 shot and Car Surfing, I hope you are aware that those things have been reverted already.

Two months too late I am afraid.

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » March 24, 2023, 6:23 pm
Mateej wrote :
Crazymix wrote :
OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :

Well the main purpose of its removal(afaik) is to be more focused on a CNR gameplay and not TDM and see if the members would like it. We've heard about your thoughts about the update some are glad and some disliked it, obviously people who left the server disliked it, thats why we have reverted the most common complain or concern from the community members which is the 2shot and car surfing. I dont think its too late to be honest, as what they all say Its better late than never though :)

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » March 24, 2023, 6:52 pm
Crazymix wrote :
Mateej wrote :
Crazymix wrote :

Well the main purpose of its removal(afaik) is to be more focused on a CNR gameplay and not TDM and see if the members would like it. We've heard about your thoughts about the update some are glad and some disliked it, obviously people who left the server disliked it, thats why we have reverted the most common complain or concern from the community members which is the 2shot and car surfing. I dont think its too late to be honest, as what they all say Its better late than never though :)

You didn't notice since v10 has been created at the server a lots people decided to go inactive and some left I don't speak about myself btw no no but it's to late realize 2shot and car surfing was basic things so better bring back old System crying for what lol you are wrong we love this server even if we left so we will say our opinions to fix what happens by you guys

SeifKing

seif123

by SeifKing » March 24, 2023, 7:01 pm
You didn't notice since v10 has been created at the server a lots people decided to go inactive and some left I don't speak about myself btw no no but it's to late realize 2shot and car surfing was basic things so better bring back old System crying for what lol you are wrong we love this server even if we left so we will say our opinions to fix what happens by you guys

Unc3N 8D

uncen
Donator

by Unc3N 8D » March 25, 2023, 5:24 pm
revert to 2010

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » March 25, 2023, 6:31 pm
The economy reset was unnecessary and caused many to lose their hard-earned money and houses, with no real gain except for the server looking more realistic. This was a mistake, as it forced roleplay on the player base, despite the fact that 80% of players don't understand or care about it. The lack of ability to spend money and the meaningless rewards for robbing are major issues. Money has lost its value, and resetting the economy multiple times and adding taxes won't increase its value. Instead, we need to add more things to spend money on, such as the ability to own more than three cars (want to buy more cars > need to rob shops). We should also allow players to purchase donation items with in-game money, with a slight price difference compared to buying them with DPs. Additionally, we need to change how group donations work. I'm sure you haven't received a single group donation since the group donation rules were updated. We should change how weapons and ammo work by allowing players to select the amount of ammo they want to purchase for each gun. It doesn't make sense for someone to carry 100 ammo for a sniper or 1000 for an M4, and it leads to pointless shooting. Instead, we should make ammo expensive and limit the amount a player can carry, making it more realistic. For example, carrying 5000 rounds of Tec-9 ammo is unrealistic. By doing this, spending money on weapons and ammo will start to make more sense. We also need to make cops, Army, and SWAT pay for things (with a government discount) like other players, and increase or decrease money and score rewards depending on the percentage of players who are cops or criminals.

I believe that trying to attract new users to the server will most likely fail, and the best thing to do is to keep active players entertained and interested. This can be done by increasing the value of money and adding new activities, such as mini-missions for every job and weekly events. Although there are many things that can and need to be done, these two priorities are crucial for keeping the server alive.

I am concerned that the server may still die, even with future updates. The two months of not working on the server has had a significant negative impact. The return of carsurfing and the Sawnoff 2 shot is a perfect example of how players lost interest and moved on to new hobbies and activities. I would advise against opening a FiveM server because many players are here for the nostalgia of GTA SA, and their PCs may not be able to handle GTA V.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Jensen

Jensen
Donator

by Jensen » March 26, 2023, 10:04 am
Spoiler: show
Faraon78910 wrote :
The economy reset was unnecessary and caused many to lose their hard-earned money and houses, with no real gain except for the server looking more realistic. This was a mistake, as it forced roleplay on the player base, despite the fact that 80% of players don't understand or care about it. The lack of ability to spend money and the meaningless rewards for robbing are major issues. Money has lost its value, and resetting the economy multiple times and adding taxes won't increase its value. Instead, we need to add more things to spend money on, such as the ability to own more than three cars (want to buy more cars > need to rob shops). We should also allow players to purchase donation items with in-game money, with a slight price difference compared to buying them with DPs. Additionally, we need to change how group donations work. I'm sure you haven't received a single group donation since the group donation rules were updated. We should change how weapons and ammo work by allowing players to select the amount of ammo they want to purchase for each gun. It doesn't make sense for someone to carry 100 ammo for a sniper or 1000 for an M4, and it leads to pointless shooting. Instead, we should make ammo expensive and limit the amount a player can carry, making it more realistic. For example, carrying 5000 rounds of Tec-9 ammo is unrealistic. By doing this, spending money on weapons and ammo will start to make more sense. We also need to make cops, Army, and SWAT pay for things (with a government discount) like other players, and increase or decrease money and score rewards depending on the percentage of players who are cops or criminals.

I believe that trying to attract new users to the server will most likely fail, and the best thing to do is to keep active players entertained and interested. This can be done by increasing the value of money and adding new activities, such as mini-missions for every job and weekly events. Although there are many things that can and need to be done, these two priorities are crucial for keeping the server alive.

I am concerned that the server may still die, even with future updates. The two months of not working on the server has had a significant negative impact. The return of carsurfing and the Sawnoff 2 shot is a perfect example of how players lost interest and moved on to new hobbies and activities. I would advise against opening a FiveM server because many players are here for the nostalgia of GTA SA, and their PCs may not be able to handle GTA V.

Holy fuck this is good.

Elite

EliTe
Pagati Underboss

by Elite » March 26, 2023, 4:34 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :

I agree, it's time to move on to FiveM.

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » March 28, 2023, 2:48 pm
Elite wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :

I agree, it's time to move on to FiveM.

I said it 3 years ago; move to FiveM or watch Lsrcr die in 4 years
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie