The future - we want to hear from you!

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
55 posts Page 5 of 6

Deadly

Deadly
Donator

by Deadly » March 29, 2023, 1:45 pm
If Lsrcr doesn't get back on its feet I might have to intervene
"People fear what they don't understand"

Bobbi

Bobbi

by Bobbi » March 29, 2023, 5:19 pm
Hi everyone, hope you all well!

who the fuck set give-cash command to 5k? there was a guy i don't remember his name he wanted his money back while the banks were closed which i owed him on urgent basis.. The amount was 700k, As per /withdraw 5k limit it took me around 2 minutes or more.... i had to kept on spamming to make it this quick. Please set the limits to infinite. (Otherwise i will punch my keyboard next time if this happens "hopesonot")

Immortal

Immortal
Senior Administrator

by Immortal » March 30, 2023, 10:12 pm
I honestly don't think the update was a mistake but one that should have been released years ago when SAMP had more players in general

We listened to our players that demanded the 'original' gamestyle (carsurf + 2x shot) back in the server but all I see is people crying on the forum how the server is inactive instead of joining in game

So honestly it looks to me like you guys don't even know what you want

V11 will revive lsrcr uwu

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » March 31, 2023, 11:25 pm
Immortal wrote :
I honestly don't think the update was a mistake but one that should have been released years ago when SAMP had more players in general

We listened to our players that demanded the 'original' gamestyle (carsurf + 2x shot) back in the server but all I see is people crying on the forum how the server is inactive instead of joining in game

So honestly it looks to me like you guys don't even know what you want

V11 will revive lsrcr uwu

Nothing is wrong with the gameplay, it is still the same as it has always been. all that is just bcz some players were triggered the sawn off 2 shots were removed after they spent half of their life practising it in the cafe so they brought that wave of hate everywhere on it even before trying to give it a shot after the update which caused that now everyone is blindly repeating their words and blaming the latest update to the point where more people r starting to go away. Again, gameplay is still the same, thing is no one is online, because no one is online. If u get what I mean. But if some players stepped in the rest will follow on

Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote :

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » March 31, 2023, 11:28 pm
Robin wrote :
Elite wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :
The economy reset was unnecessary and caused many to lose their hard-earned money and houses, with no real gain except for the server looking more realistic. This was a mistake, as it forced roleplay on the player base, despite the fact that 80% of players don't understand or care about it. The lack of ability to spend money and the meaningless rewards for robbing are major issues. Money has lost its value, and resetting the economy multiple times and adding taxes won't increase its value. Instead, we need to add more things to spend money on, such as the ability to own more than three cars (want to buy more cars > need to rob shops). We should also allow players to purchase donation items with in-game money, with a slight price difference compared to buying them with DPs. Additionally, we need to change how group donations work. I'm sure you haven't received a single group donation since the group donation rules were updated. We should change how weapons and ammo work by allowing players to select the amount of ammo they want to purchase for each gun. It doesn't make sense for someone to carry 100 ammo for a sniper or 1000 for an M4, and it leads to pointless shooting. Instead, we should make ammo expensive and limit the amount a player can carry, making it more realistic. For example, carrying 5000 rounds of Tec-9 ammo is unrealistic. By doing this, spending money on weapons and ammo will start to make more sense. We also need to make cops, Army, and SWAT pay for things (with a government discount) like other players, and increase or decrease money and score rewards depending on the percentage of players who are cops or criminals.

I believe that trying to attract new users to the server will most likely fail, and the best thing to do is to keep active players entertained and interested. This can be done by increasing the value of money and adding new activities, such as mini-missions for every job and weekly events. Although there are many things that can and need to be done, these two priorities are crucial for keeping the server alive.

I am concerned that the server may still die, even with future updates. The two months of not working on the server has had a significant negative impact. The return of carsurfing and the Sawnoff 2 shot is a perfect example of how players lost interest and moved on to new hobbies and activities. I would advise against opening a FiveM server because many players are here for the nostalgia of GTA SA, and their PCs may not be able to handle GTA V.

I agree, it's time to move on to FiveM.

I said it 3 years ago; move to FiveM or watch Lsrcr die in 4 years

thank god that means we still got one more year left

RockingJohnson wrote :

Meow

by Meow » April 6, 2023, 1:18 pm
I'm still unsure of why "Ls-rcr" tagging system was removed.. it has no impact on the gameplay anyway

Players are playing to accomplish some stuff and make a progress. Ls-rcr tag was one of the features that others worked hard for by applying for it. Now it's gone for no apparent reason lmao

Nex

by Nex » April 7, 2023, 12:38 pm
What are you waiting to make the server great again, or you guys wont?

maybe go find answer for this case

Better than know what the players want, just return old version (like 2016-2017-2018)

Best quote
Ziad_Ronaldo2022 wrote :
I'm not scary from you if you are energ I'm hero dark

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » April 13, 2023, 2:00 pm
Nex wrote :
What are you waiting to make the server great again, or you guys wont?

maybe go find answer for this case

Better than know what the players want, just return old version (like 2016-2017-2018)

We reverted all that you guys complained about... why do you still complain about it as if we haven't reverted it.

Honestly impossible to please anyone.

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » April 13, 2023, 2:45 pm
Nex wrote :

[b]

You joined the server back in 2020? How would you know what was the version of LSRCR back in those years you've mentioned.

Vic

Vic
Donator

by Vic » April 13, 2023, 3:27 pm
Crazymix wrote :
Nex wrote :

[b]

You joined the server back in 2020? How would you know what was the version of LSRCR back in those years you've mentioned.

Rumor said that he start playing here when he was ONLY 5 year old.
55 posts Page 5 of 6
Return to “General Discussion”