what`s wrong with the server

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
13 posts Page 1 of 2

_xzar

__xzar

by _xzar » September 3, 2023, 4:49 pm
everytime i join there is at least 1 cheater in the game and everyone is using command to play. all players are using driveby every of the time and then using tazer to kill how is it even fun? i can`t get myself to play even 10 minutes it`s very boring

Karu_Tepes Online

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » September 3, 2023, 5:06 pm
_xzar wrote :
everytime i join there is at least 1 cheater in the game and everyone is using command to play. all players are using driveby every of the time and then using tazer to kill how is it even fun? i can`t get myself to play even 10 minutes it`s very boring

The cheaters online are actually the same 2-3 douchebags who are pissed off at staff. The main problem there is we don't have a staff in the timezone they're playing, and we really need one, but I understand they can't be on 24/7

As far as commands and driveby and such it's more of a problem of honor. Right now many respected players have taken off due to V10 and other problems, leaving a large amount of players who don't know what respect is. It's a problem, but it's not one with any easy fix.

I get it, but unless you have ideas to fix it, not much we can do except keep playing and hoping.

TititMonyet

TititMonyet

by TititMonyet » September 3, 2023, 6:08 pm
ikr? almost like it's a cops and robbers server

_xzar

__xzar

by _xzar » September 4, 2023, 8:28 am
TititMonyet wrote :

because it`s a cnr doesn`t mean that the combat has to be dogshit? there is nothing that will invite a new player, you are tazered and killed and anyone can become a cop with 0 score even robbing has no use because cops are instantly given dispatch and there are no chases because you can exit running vehicle without doing animation and your tires will be popped and you will eventually die. it`s like you are defending cnr and yet cnr is the last thing that is prioritized here, it`s hypocritic

TititMonyet

TititMonyet

by TititMonyet » September 4, 2023, 2:39 pm
_xzar wrote :
TititMonyet wrote :

because it`s a cnr doesn`t mean that the combat has to be dogshit? there is nothing that will invite a new player, you are tazered and killed and anyone can become a cop with 0 score even robbing has no use because cops are instantly given dispatch and there are no chases because you can exit running vehicle without doing animation and your tires will be popped and you will eventually die. it`s like you are defending cnr and yet cnr is the last thing that is prioritized here, it`s hypocritic
you can always use shocks to counter tazers, both have limited use on one player so the first one to shock/taze is the one who is likely going to lose. You can also earn some scores and unlock the blackmarket to buy taze reflectors. Sounds like a skill issue to me.

Karu_Tepes Online

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » September 4, 2023, 3:10 pm
TititMonyet wrote :
_xzar wrote :
TititMonyet wrote :

you can always use shocks to counter tazers, both have limited use on one player so the first one to shock/taze is the one who is likely going to lose. You can also earn some scores and unlock the blackmarket to buy taze reflectors. Sounds like a skill issue to me.

To be fair to _xzar, the combat in Ls-rcr is fucked. It's the only server I know of using 2-shots, cop hunting, and limits our weapons to such crap choices. And the whole 6 v 1 thing is rather tiresome. It's fun if you're on the team with 6 others, it sucks if you're the one alone. I'd love to see a change to true CNR while keeping most of what makes Ls-rcr users happy, but I don't think staff would listen to my advice on that.

_xzar

__xzar

by _xzar » September 20, 2023, 3:17 pm
TititMonyet wrote :
_xzar wrote :
TititMonyet wrote :

No normal player prefer this shock kill taze kill gameplay style, taze should be done with gun not with commands. Server always has less players and guaranteed one cheater everytime i join it, and you say skill issue..... it`s swarming with cops who are heavy command players and arrest all wanteds in seconds, if i go as wanted then it`s impossible to play because all the heavy command players will come to me and arrest me. If this is how it will stay then i won`t play here, it`s already on the verge of death there are cheaters everywhere and 10 players.
Enjoy playing with commands

JohnCarer

JohnCarer
Community Manager

by JohnCarer » September 22, 2023, 5:32 pm
Thanks for expressing your opinion of the combat. Do you suggest we make tazing only with a gun?

_xzar

__xzar

by _xzar » September 24, 2023, 8:34 am
JohnCarer wrote :
Thanks for expressing your opinion of the combat. Do you suggest we make tazing only with a gun?

For starters yes, there is more things needing chance but the basic tazer gun should be with a gun and not for commands which ruins everything cops and robbers server has. I try to fight here and ok 2 shot i don`t use it but don`t mind other using it and people just get in the cars and use the driveby and kill me even if the bullet is not hitting my player ? No one notice this and everyone likes abusing this driveby and just do easy kills lol. It`s a 3rd person shooter not typeracer where i have to fight with stupid command battles

_xzar

__xzar

by _xzar » March 1, 2024, 12:01 pm
i tried playing here today again after 5 months and it` s still the same with typeracer battles and command players all over , there is nonsense combat here and taze is being done from air criminals also shock you when they r dying so do the cops which is dogshit gameplay. no wonder it`s dying when u have such gameplay. best part was bunch of wanted criminals were spawncamping the jefferson motel entrance and one of your player told me to use my skill to defeat them when all they did was stand at entrance and laser me with m4 , i would love to use skill when they all exit the interior , but giving constructive criticism here is met by "/cry" , i wouldn`t be the one crying when this server finally dies becz look at urself if u enjoy this gameplay then u probably don`t enjoy playing anywhere else becz ur gamestyle is absolutely dogshit that relies on command and spawn camping . i will be leaving this again and return after months , that is if i find this server alive by then becz no one really gives a shit as long as they get to use command and spawncamp to feed their ego of killing people in samp by unfair means , gl guys nice server u have filled with command players , consider moving to typeracer for next server
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “General Discussion”