Tagged & Non-tagged members.

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
42 posts Page 1 of 5

Hilda

Hilda
Retired Administrator

by Hilda » March 7, 2015, 7:54 pm
Hey,

I've noticed that many players without the Ls-rcr tag are uncomfortable getting well with Ls-rcr Community members, some even said already that Tagged members are discriminating (Not accepting, ignoring, molesting, etc) non-tagged members, if this is true, please note that as an Ls-rcr Community member, this isn't tolerated, in first place because you should be helping newcomers & everyone who requires help regarding Ls-rcr & secondly because your behavior has been noted as "good", you're already wearing the representation of Ls-rcr.

Even if your attitude has been checked as good, you shouldn't & i believe that you won't trick anyone by acting as a good player meanwhile through hidden medias you're the opposite. As for non-tagged members, do not feel uncomfortable by getting well with Ls-rcr tagged members, as long as both maintain a good-friendly behavior, I'm sure that we can achieve the peace, if you have issues with any other player, stay away from him & avoid any kind of conflict.

We want to get well with non-tagged as well as Tagged members are trying to get well among the community, do not feel uncomfortable, with determination & motivation you can achieve your goals, express yourself normally since the Ls-rcr tag isn't giving anyone a privilege but instead a symbol of representation from a gaming community looking for the best experience of everyone - quite obvious, don't forget to be polite & follow the rules established for a reason.

Let me know your opinions, please be aware that i do not point at specific players. it's a message for everyone in general, it's something that should be considered to improve our gaming experience.
Have fun! :)

Armin

Armin
Donator

by Armin » March 7, 2015, 8:07 pm
Well said, it really is something that's been going around lately and hopefully this will keep us from behaving like that in the future.

by tammypain

#loli squad

Blizzard

Blizzard
Donator

by Blizzard » March 7, 2015, 9:16 pm
yes im getting disrespected ignored and discriminated. i feel offended. take action pls.

Spoiler: show

10k+ score | Top 10 Salesman | Former S.W.A.T. Member | Pagati Underboss | Fuckin Weeb | Roleplayer | God Of Dm

Gangsta19

Gangsta19
Game Administrator

by Gangsta19 » March 7, 2015, 10:40 pm
Blizzard wrote :
yes im getting disrespected ignored and discriminated. i feel offended. take action pls.

You just earned yourself a day of forum ban for trolling my friend (bad move). [there's my action to you].
Show some respect next time and if you have nothing intelligent to add it's better if you stay off it.

On topic:
Very well said,Dani6!

Wolf.

Wolf
Donator

by Wolf. » March 7, 2015, 11:09 pm
I Actually think that theres a part of the staff team whos doing those actions aswell as tagged memebers.
彼らはあなたの心に従っていると言いますが、あなたの心は何百ものものになっています。 (ひな月佳代)

I didnt know i was so popular:

by Robberman » March 12, 2015, 9:45 am
One of my best friends around here.
You will be missed wolfy

by alberto2011 » March 19, 2015, 9:15 am
I sincerely hope and literally would die of laughter if you took a rpg middle to your anus you ungrateful cock muncher but sad to see you go although i love watching you while you leave

by killdahobo99 » April 8, 2015, 3:47 pm
as president of the evil Israel pls stop bullying Iran

If your actually leaving, take care wolf. Your a funny dude and its always fun talking to you on TS

by Kaosx234 » May 14, 2016, 9:03 pm
ure not leaving

by Carl_J » May 14, 2016, 4:41 pm
fuck off Wolfman

by Koopz » March 7, 2014, 12:02 pm
Aww wolf, didn't expect this *cries*
I hope you comeback soon and we can wolf around, eh?
Take care friendliest of the friendly friends!

[Lsrcr]Mech

Mech

by [Lsrcr]Mech » March 7, 2015, 11:43 pm
[Lsrcr]Wolf wrote :
I Actually think that theres a part of the staff team whos doing those actions aswell as tagged memebers.

Then report it to the ASAs.

Shoutout to [Lsrcr]Aree for the signature, big thanks.

Ls-rcr Player Since 06-24-2012

Rest In Peace Mech's "." You lived a good life October 2012 - November 23, 2014

Keenan

Keenan

by Keenan » March 8, 2015, 3:13 am
[Lsrcr]Mech wrote :
[Lsrcr]Wolf wrote :

Then report it to the ASAs.

When we be reporting this shit, the reported player usually says "u feking report hunting" and the admen usually replies as not a valid offence to report. As for wolfy, yeah some staff do discriminate too, and it could be cause the staff does it, some tagged members do it too.
This is one of the reason I record everything :D
Last edited by Keenan on March 8, 2015, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Youssef

Youssef

by Youssef » March 8, 2015, 2:51 pm
Yep, i totally agree with you Dani6. Nice topic

Hawk

Hawk

by Hawk » March 16, 2015, 1:31 am
Great job for pointing this out Dani!

Unfortunately for several time, I see Lsrcr members ignoring others.

A good example which I can give is, that instead of helping the new / untagged members, they choose to ignore them by not teaming up, not responding or being too greedy.

I get told by alot of people that most lsrcr people are discriminative when they team up with me and I did see this happening several times.

Who ever joins Lsrcr, agrees to help everyone and thats how it should be.
After all this community is about fun and respect!

Take Care & Regards,
[Lsrcr]Hawk

Nizamani.

Nizamani.

by Nizamani. » March 16, 2015, 4:01 pm
[Lsrcr]Hawk wrote :
Unfortunately for several time, I see Lsrcr members ignoring others.

A good example which I can give is, that instead of helping the new / untagged members, they choose to ignore them by not teaming up, not responding or being too greedy.

Agreed, it happened to me alot time.
signature
42 posts Page 1 of 5
Return to “General Discussion”