Tagged & Non-tagged members.

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
42 posts Page 3 of 5

Aamir

Aamir

by Aamir » May 7, 2015, 7:04 am
that happened to me too. i was also ignored when i was untagged and usally on just small mistakes or funs and all shits
but if your attitude is not good and u just abuse so the tagged members can ignore but ignoring on silly mistakes is just immaturity...
◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○
    Aamir Vakeel
◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○

Thanks to Likewise for such a beautiful signature.
signature

ImageImage

☆ | Proud Muslim | Proud Pakistani |☆

Drin

Drin

by Drin » May 16, 2015, 12:33 pm
Aamir_TheBoss wrote :
that happened to me too. i was also ignored when i was untagged and usally on just small mistakes or funs and all shits
but if your attitude is not good and u just abuse so the tagged members can ignore but ignoring on silly mistakes is just immaturity...

I know how you felt,because I experienced it too.I was treated like shit untill I got tagged.The most of tagged members ignored me except Stormwind and some other people.I still remember having fun with Stormwind while he was my stunting teacher.

Spoiler: show

Dogmeat.

Dogmeat
Donator

by Dogmeat. » May 20, 2015, 5:48 am
TBH, There are alot of immature Tagged members, even though they have alot of score, they got a shitty attitude towards newbies, and some fellow members. You can see alot of them forum too. I am not gonna take names because it may become a problem for me, whenever I see these kind of people I just want to report them, but then I say, they would consider it as a report hunt.

For me, I always try to help new people, by giving them money, telling them rules, buying em some Vehicle, teaching them things. Then after that the "Thanks" they say makes me smile and I feel very good of how innocent and sweet they are. I will always keep on trying to make these people happy.

Peace.

signature

IDontCare369

IDontCare
Donator

by IDontCare369 » May 21, 2015, 7:26 pm
I don't see why players should feel "uncomfortable". why would you even want to separate all players to 2 groups. if you want to reward players, there should be a better way.

A Lel brotha!

Back. If you have anything to ask, leave a message. I might answer it. Have some great time!

IDontCare369

IDontCare
Donator

by IDontCare369 » May 21, 2015, 7:29 pm
"many players without the Ls-rcr tag are uncomfortable getting well with Ls-rcr Community members"

wew. didn't know there are guests among us.

A Lel brotha!

Back. If you have anything to ask, leave a message. I might answer it. Have some great time!

Hilda

Hilda
Retired Administrator

by Hilda » May 21, 2015, 11:46 pm
Unfortunately players are being separated through the community, every player is welcome & should receive a warm welcome as well, giving a hand & increasing their chances of enjoying Ls-rcr community, that is one of many manners to benefit our players & get a comfortable experience.

Show a good example of being helpful & friendly, solve the things peacefully & remain in calm under any circumstance, be polite & analyze the situation before taking action, have fun!

RedMoOnD.

RedMoOnD.

by RedMoOnD. » May 22, 2015, 12:10 am
hey... dear you friend love tagget member apply want ok na is [lsrcr] tag give me guys
beacause okay :D tag people to team .... thanks :D :D

Dogmeat.

Dogmeat
Donator

by Dogmeat. » May 22, 2015, 12:23 am
Dani6 wrote :
Unfortunately players are being separated through the community, every player is welcome & should receive a warm welcome as well, giving a hand & increasing their chances of enjoying Ls-rcr community, that is one of many manners to benefit our players & get a comfortable experience.

Show a good example of being helpful & friendly, solve the things peacefully & remain in calm under any circumstance, be polite & analyze the situation before taking action, have fun!

You the MVP dude.

signature

IDontCare369

IDontCare
Donator

by IDontCare369 » May 23, 2015, 11:26 am
Dani6 wrote :
players are being separated through the community

means?

Dani6 wrote :
every player is welcome & should receive a warm welcome as well, giving a hand & increasing their chances of enjoying Ls-rcr community, that is one of many manners to benefit our players & get a comfortable experience.

yes. Im sure most of us want to enjoy playing.

Dani6 wrote :

remain calm and analyze. surely a good advice.

I see there are Ls-rcr Community members and non Ls-rcr Community members.
interesting.

A Lel brotha!

Hilda

Hilda
Retired Administrator

by Hilda » May 23, 2015, 3:54 pm
Being divided into two groups, Tagged & Non-tagged members but in a wrong manner, "Non-tagged members don't have any value, ignore them, they will fix their issues alone, let him alone as the rest of us started", instead of breaking the chain of negativity, it continues.

The [Lsrcr] tag has a value, the value of your effort & motivation to represent proudly the community you're playing on, the value of your time spent in the same community, it is more like an emotional price (a very good one) than material.
Reflecting about an issue is good if you find a solution, but it is way better to practice your conclusions to solve the situation!
42 posts Page 3 of 5
Return to “General Discussion”