Tagged & Non-tagged members.

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
42 posts Page 4 of 5

IDontCare369

IDontCare
Donator

by IDontCare369 » May 23, 2015, 5:08 pm
Dani6 wrote :
Being divided into two groups, Tagged & Non-tagged members but in a wrong manner, "Non-tagged members don't have any value, ignore them, they will fix their issues alone, let him alone as the rest of us started", instead of breaking the chain of negativity, it continues.

"Non-tagged members don't have any value" - its up to them, if they think they have a value or not.

"ignore them" - well. if someone ignores, it might be better not to speak with them at all.

"fix their issues alone" - can be a great idea, up to them if to share.

any more ideas for stuff to break?
Last edited by IDontCare369 on May 23, 2015, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A Lel brotha!

Back. If you have anything to ask, leave a message. I might answer it. Have some great time!

Hilda

Hilda
Retired Administrator

by Hilda » May 23, 2015, 8:11 pm
It is not correct to say that someone else has no value, each & every single player is valuable & they should be equal, their attitude & personality is another thing.

Ignoring is fine after a certain point, ignoring to the point of not even talking when someone requires assistance isn't the best option, it isn't that hard to answer a question or give a hand when is necessary.

Mostly, newcomers will ask for assistance, not giving them a hand repeats a negative chain of discrimination or bad moments.

I don't know from where all the negativity comes from, I've seen players finding negative points on whatever i try to correct, everything has a bad point but instead of looking for those, enjoy the good points, nothing personal, remain peaceful, have fun & enjoy a great gaming experience! :)

IDontCare369

IDontCare
Donator

by IDontCare369 » May 23, 2015, 9:58 pm
Dani6 wrote :
It is not correct to say that someone else has no value, each & every single player is valuable & they should be equal, their attitude & personality is another thing.

Ignoring is fine after a certain point, ignoring to the point of not even talking when someone requires assistance isn't the best option, it isn't that hard to answer a question or give a hand when is necessary.

did you notice the quotes? " "
"Non-tagged members don't have any value" - its up to them, if they think they have a value or not.

Dani6 wrote :
Mostly, newcomers will ask for assistance, not giving them a hand repeats a negative chain of discrimination or bad moments.

hopefully they won't be ignored?

Dani6 wrote :

I don't know from where all the negativity comes from, I've seen players finding negative points on whatever i try to correct, everything has a bad point but instead of looking for those, enjoy the good points, nothing personal, remain peaceful, have fun & enjoy a great gaming experience! :)

negative points? do you mean me?

edit: okay. I get it v v v
Last edited by IDontCare369 on May 24, 2015, 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

A Lel brotha!

Back. If you have anything to ask, leave a message. I might answer it. Have some great time!

Hilda

Hilda
Retired Administrator

by Hilda » May 23, 2015, 10:20 pm
I noticed the quotes, unfortunately i didn't fully understand your meaning, i apologize.
I don't mean anyone in particular, in general, this is a community where everyone can share their opinions as long as they don't break the limits! :)

Kurtiso

Kurtiso
Donator

by Kurtiso » May 25, 2015, 10:54 am
Dogmeat. wrote :
TBH, There are alot of immature Tagged members, even though they have alot of score, they got a shitty attitude towards newbies, and some fellow members. You can see alot of them forum too. I am not gonna take names because it may become a problem for me, whenever I see these kind of people I just want to report them, but then I say, they would consider it as a report hunt.

For me, I always try to help new people, by giving them money, telling them rules, buying em some Vehicle, teaching them things. Then after that the "Thanks" they say makes me smile and I feel very good of how innocent and sweet they are. I will always keep on trying to make these people happy.

Peace.
“Pilots take no special joy in walking. Pilots like flying.”
Army member - Private First Class | Stunt kings - Leader | Saints member |
Tagged member
| Former Army TO

You only fail if you give up on your goals before reaching them.

Gruty

Gruty

by Gruty » September 23, 2015, 1:26 pm
That is true, altho a lot of tagged members think that are something special, and gets too abusive. But still on the other syd there is a lot of tagged players that respect every player the same (as it should be). Personally before tag, I met a lot of tagged ppl that respected me, but mostly I was ignored in mainchat or pm. I think that this community can change, we can all respect everyone. Don't say WB only if you see tag. Why don't we WB everyone for example. Next time (swats) if 200score cop ask you for team say yes. Well that is enough from me
SWAT RELATED
Spoiler: show

QUOTES

PERSONAL

signature

PAGATI RELATED

Viktor_Saiko

KiwiBarry
Donator

by Viktor_Saiko » September 23, 2015, 1:43 pm
[Lsrcr]Hawk wrote :
A good example which I can give is, that instead of helping the new / untagged members, they choose to ignore them by not teaming up, not responding or being too greedy.

Take Care & Regards,
[Lsrcr]Hawk

Just because I have more money than others doesn't mean I have to give it all away.
Retired player

StormWind

StormWind
Retired Administrator

by StormWind » September 30, 2015, 5:19 am
Hello there,

I've been away for the past couple of months and coming back feels great, but it proved me that those kind of topics are read only by few people. Tagged players continue to ignore and disrespect non-tagged ones.

It is my true belief now more than ever that the Lsrcr tag is "won" extremely easy. Back in the days you had to work hard for it, you had to be very active, friendly and all that, but now I see tons of impolite tagged members, that don't give a "fudge" about helping others that are in the position that they were just a while back.

I find all of Dani6's tips very useful and I want to thank him again for all of his service in this Community and I strongly believe he will do so further.

Coming back to my point, the tag is obtained more easily than ever, and I don't think that is a good idea.

"Why would you ignore them?"
"Why not give them a helping hand?"
"Why not talk to them in /pm?"

These are questions that shouldn't be asked. If a man on the streets asks you the time, you mean you won't look at your watch/smartphone to tell him? And why? Because he is not a friend of you, or that he has old clothes on himself?

Let's be reasonable, let's try to do better, because that's why we have wars all over the world. Because we only care about ourselves,we don't give a "fudge" about those around us who need help.

Thanks again for the patience to read this.

Deadly

Deadly
Donator

by Deadly » September 30, 2015, 11:56 am
Robberz wrote :
The Real thing on this.

A player,without the tag,just became a target in lsrcr.
Why?
He cant be good,Because he's ''hacking''
He cant even team with a lsrcr tagged member,because he's a ''noob''
Lsrcr Tagged new members,i'll leave some word to you guys:
Isnt just because you have a tag,that you can do everything you want with new players,just because someone is good at duelling/commands,that person are a hacker?,i'm talking this because i've made some tests,and in 10 of them,lsrcr guys used to be a flamer,rulebreaker, on a ''new player'',please dont rage at me,i'm talking about some of new lsrcr guys ( 6 months i guess ), not of all,some of us have a nice attitude,but some of us just want to walk and talk '' i have a tag so i can do everything.'' he's good,i'm sure that lsrcr isnt the first server of his life,everyone theese days know how to duel.
Old times,respected times,never will come back,times that players play and apply for tag for REAL reasons,not for prove who's better.

This ^
"People fear what they don't understand"

matan6133

MAT123$

by matan6133 » November 9, 2015, 1:57 pm
well said!! :D
42 posts Page 4 of 5
Return to “General Discussion”