Tagged & Non-tagged members.

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
42 posts Page 5 of 5

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

by Zoroark » November 11, 2015, 3:17 pm
For me I've had a positive experience from most tagged members. How ever I have seen some direct an unpleasant attitude towards others. [not that often but at times stuff happened, but we are all human]

A few times questions of mine got ignored but its not that often.

Most of my negative experiences were from nontagged players (some ended up being ban evaders too)

I have also been able to feel like I can ask questions about the game in main chat.

If I get ignored (weather they missed it or whatever) and its kinda important I usually use /ask or talk to an admin/moderator when they get on. If none are on I'll resort to a tagged player who I know or have had good conversations with.

Especially if something is brought to my attention and I need clarification.

If I were to rate the community as a whole I'd give it an 8/10.

The main issue is when no admins are online the bad elements come into the game [hackers, ban evaders and other things] With my lag I can't get a good screenshot and my computer can't handle recording/streaming software really good so I apologize for not being able to report a lot of the hackers I see.

I do try though.

Anyways this wraps up my comment.

I do enjoy my stay here, also I thank those who have helped me.

Autodesk

Autodesk

by Autodesk » January 18, 2016, 9:47 am
True, I remember the first two weeks, I don't have anyone to talk to. But then, I wasn't disappointed, I continue playing even tho I am alone, because I like the server, and I wanted to help those little newbies even tho I don't have that 'tag', Tag is important it's not necessary if you want to help or be friend with someone. Just be nice to all, then community is not in chaos.

ImageImage
42 posts Page 5 of 5
Return to “General Discussion”